• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    I hear that McDonalds, Hungry Jack's (Burger King), Subway, etc. are not very good places to work- even rookie department store workers get paid better (or as much) as the supervisors in the fast food industry! >_<

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Work? I want to work so that I can get more monies. I feel that I'm wasting the whole summer break in-front of my laptop.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I get out June 1st :/

We would get out sooner but since we had quite a few snow days we need to make the days up :/

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I get out on June 3rd, technically. But after May 27th, which is the last day for senior exams, I am not going.

I get out of school on April 10, which is early for schools in Massachusetts.
    I think you messed up with the month? You're speaking in future tense regarding something that would require past tense.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love how some of you guys get out on my birthday.

Anyways, I just have tomorrow and then I'm done with this semester. Huzzah for college.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Damn you Americans~ I just went BACK to study after the two-week Autumn Holidays. I guess summer is fast approaching for you guys, as would the summer holidays. It would be spring over there, no? So are you guys counting down 'til Spring Break?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Damn you Americans~ I just went BACK to study after the two-week Autumn Holidays. I guess summer is fast approaching for you guys, as would the summer holidays. It would be spring over there, no? So are you guys counting down 'til Spring Break?

Spring Break has already come and gone for most of us. Mostly everyone really has a month or less left until summer comes around. I have somewhere around two and a half weeks, I think. I'm soooo tired of school, though. :(

Years
    I had "Spring" Break when it wasn't even actually Spring yet on the calendar, though it actually warmed up enough for just that week to look sorta like Spring (we still were getting snow a whole month later, though).

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I had spring break back in March 10th. I'm seeing My Little Pony all over the place. I think it's taken over the world.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    This is my first time posting here. There's a lot of interesting stuff here.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I just got here! Hello guys! I'm so happy being supporter! Thanks Shining Raichu and Team Fail. But anyways this place looks cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back