• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • It's been the same for both times I've been a mod. :o

Or maybe I'm bluffin' xD But yes yes it is the greatest color. :)

Years
    • Age 36
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    It's a nice blue, to be honest. All the color choices are good here. I haven't seen one that was a complete eyesore.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Those colors are all pretty much same, but do look slightly different when compared on who's online list at index page. Barely noticeable, though!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I don't even see the difference, my poor eyesight sucks. but yeah it's definitely a cool color. Definitely not an eyesore!

Years
  • The mod color is defined as "steelblue," which is #468B24. If you highlight my name (or any mod's name at that matter), and inspect the element in Firefox or Chrome, the color won't be labeled as as #468B24, but instead just "steelblue."

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I misses it. ;;

I'm not sure if this is a thread or not or idf this has been discussed 100x times, but I've been gone three years so there. If you could change your color to whatever you prefer, what would that color be? Include hex codes to be cool.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Actually I love mod blue.

adventure or adventure, they look the same really.

though adventure dayum

But the main thing we've been yearning for is assistant admin green. Long gone. They wouldn't give it to supporters, sadly :p We got a bright green shade instead... before all these tiers showed up.

Years
  • Actually I love mod blue.

adventure or adventure, they look the same really.

though adventure dayum

But the main thing we've been yearning for is assistant admin green. Long gone. They wouldn't give it to supporters, sadly :p We got a bright green shade instead... before all these tiers showed up.

Ah yes I remember that old Assistant Admin green, but of course the rank felt redundant alongside the red Staff Admins so that led to the two groups merging. It's kinda funny that during my time as a supporter I have had three changes of my username color caused by changes to the supporter system.

I went from a blue name to green, and now back to blue again! Although this blue is a lighter shade than the previous one. Green was interesting but it tended to clash with a lot of my Oshawott avatars.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I would love a wonderful purple. Like:

Oryx
    Oryx
    Oryx

Of course I doubt Rukario will ever give purple up :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    donavannj

I want to have a color swap with the staff admins so bad just so my name can be in this color.
    Plot your ascent!!

Fyi, BeachBun, starting a discussion on username colors these days is like opening the flood gates :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back