• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community trading: Hacked Pokémon user reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    Oh so it was Wheelz's pokemon?o_o If so I guess he's the one to blame?><;I did message him about the pokemon and this is what he wrote back to me:Me:Recently i've been traded a Suicune from Mrmo,but it seems hacked.It has 31 IV's in all stats and 0 EV's in any.Not totally sure if it's legit or not ><;

Wheelz:just checked.... its fine..... just has crappy stats

Second PM:MeYou sure?Because I used Serebii's IV calculator and it had 31 Iv's in everything without EV's

Wheelz:i asked on the hacker thing

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    Sure as soon as he gets on o_o.I have a trade with him anyways so I can ask then,or if he checks here first.So long as it was Wheelz's Suicune and not your own.

Last edited:
    Years
    There is a person on another forum I went to who seems to have spent 2 weeks figuring out the viruses and hacked them onto pokemon (or just hacked the pokemon with the virus in, I'm not sure which) then traded those pokemon and destroyed a few people's save files (and made it so illegal pokemon show up everywhere on others (including some that don't exist)) before he was caught and banned. He never posted his friend code (all his trades were done through PMs) and his username was a series of numbers. (the forums didn't have a character limit on the usernames because the person who programmed it (it was a custom programmed forum) forgot to put one in, and the username filled up the entire screen and that itself almost crashed the forums. It was a really bad and small forum and 3 weeks ago it did crash, and I don't even remember the name or URL of it now) Be aware of that person, my friend's game file wasn't destroyed, but his game got so corrupted that he found a level 200 "death" (one of the nonexistent pokemon that the virus caused) in a pokemon center, and when he tried to run, he threw a masterball and caught it, which caused the game to go completely berserk, and changed the maps around so the land routs actually formed words (die) then the screen went black and whenever my friend tries to load the game, the DS crashes. As far as I know the only reason he hasn't become famous for hacking is because he destroyed his own game accidentally. Therefore, he shouldn't be a threat to us, but if he has $35, he could buy a new game. (he actually was never seen again, the only reason I know his game crashed was because it was his last post on the forums before he was banned.)
    Most of the things he did I didn't know was possible. (although I did see it happen to my friend's game, I saw the trade, and what happened next)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    does wheelz hack all his guys cause I have been talking about trading shiny for shiny?

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    There is a person on another forum I went to who seems to have spent 2 weeks figuring out the viruses and hacked them onto pokemon (or just hacked the pokemon with the virus in, I'm not sure which) then traded those pokemon and destroyed a few people's save files (and made it so illegal pokemon show up everywhere on others (including some that don't exist)) before he was caught and banned. He never posted his friend code (all his trades were done through PMs) and his username was a series of numbers. (the forums didn't have a character limit on the usernames because the person who programmed it (it was a custom programmed forum) forgot to put one in, and the username filled up the entire screen and that itself almost crashed the forums. It was a really bad and small forum and 3 weeks ago it did crash, and I don't even remember the name or URL of it now) Be aware of that person, my friend's game file wasn't destroyed, but his game got so corrupted that he found a level 200 "death" (one of the nonexistent pokemon that the virus caused) in a pokemon center, and when he tried to run, he threw a masterball and caught it, which caused the game to go completely berserk, and changed the maps around so the land routs actually formed words (die) then the screen went black and whenever my friend tries to load the game, the DS crashes. As far as I know the only reason he hasn't become famous for hacking is because he destroyed his own game accidentally. Therefore, he shouldn't be a threat to us, but if he has $35, he could buy a new game. (he actually was never seen again, the only reason I know his game crashed was because it was his last post on the forums before he was banned.)
    Most of the things he did I didn't know was possible. (although I did see it happen to my friend's game, I saw the trade, and what happened next)

that sounds bad. but i think your imagination is to blame. i would have fell for it if you hadent of said the stuff about the DIE levels and lv 200 death.

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    ok people, this is turning into a huge rumor filled witch hunt, lots of good members being named and shamed, with little or no evidence,based on bad info, second hand info, its got to stop.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    My friend managed to hack a lvl 135 voltrorb with 999 in every stat so my mind's open to stories like this!

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Ok, Dogod your story is very intriguing and all, but this, as SUPERKALEL said, is not just a random rumor mill. Please don't post stuff about people from other forums here, this is for hack users on this forum.

And again, I agree with SUPERKALEL in that people seriously need to stop posting these second hand stories. The premise of this is if YOU recieve a hack from someone, then YOU come here with some concrete proof. I don't want some friend of a friend of a friend coming on anymore and telling me how his friend got this hacked Pokemon on another forum and it totally messed up his game. I could give a crap less about some guy on another forum. Keep it to this forum, and keep it to your own experiences. Period.

Now, regarding mrmo1115, I will take his name off of the list. And as a new thing to prevent people from being put immediately on the hacker list, I am now going to institute a Suspect list for those who are currently in question. If you see yourself on the suspect list, justify yourself here. I won't put someone on the Hacker list anymore without testimony from the accused unless there are two known concrete instances where the person has traded a hack.

Now, Wheelz4Speed, are you saying now that --DaRkRai-- is trying to scam you again? Your message was a little unclear. I will put him on the suspect list until I get testimony from you and him.

Years
    i would have fell for it if you hadent of said the stuff about the DIE levels and lv 200 death.

That's why I said I didn't think it was possible!! If I hadn't seen it for myself, I would have thought my friend was lying, and I'm not surprised people don't believe me, though.

Ok, Dogod your story is very intriguing and all, but this, as SUPERKALEL said, is not just a random rumor mill. Please don't post stuff about people from other forums here, this is for hack users on this forum.

And again, I agree with SUPERKALEL in that people seriously need to stop posting these second hand stories. The premise of this is if YOU recieve a hack from someone, then YOU come here with some concrete proof. I don't want some friend of a friend of a friend coming on anymore and telling me how his friend got this hacked Pokemon on another forum and it totally messed up his game. I could give a crap less about some guy on another forum. Keep it to this forum, and keep it to your own experiences. Period.
    OK, I'm sorry, I just wanted to warn people.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Master.Over.All said:
    Finally someone does ive been waiting, ok well i cant copy and paste info but i know his pokemon preety well. I have a milotic with not even full beauty that came from him, i have a politoed caught at lvl 99, i never said nothing bc he was giving me free shinines but when i was looking careful i notice hack thing so i forgot him stopped being partners, etc. If im correct he uses AR or CB. One of those but im sure of it. i was going to catch him by ask for a shiny jirichi but since u are here u can stop him

this is from master.over.all, mrmo's former trade partner. so basically, he's going back on the suspect list. and if anyone else can attest to recieveing mrmo hacks, kindly post it so i can get him back on the hacker list.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    this is from master.over.all, mrmo's former trade partner. so basically, he's going back on the suspect list. and if anyone else can attest to recieveing mrmo hacks, kindly post it so i can get him back on the hacker list.

Mrmo115 didn't say anything about this>>>
    it's mrmo115, not mrmo1115, can you remove his name just for now? That shiny suicune could of been just pure luck, but the big thing is that he is offering shiny mew(not informed what language) and a shiny jirachi. I already posted in his trade thread that it's impossible for that shiny mew(unless it's english) and shiny jirachi to be legit. I'm still waiting for atleast a response or a possible explanation for all this.
    He has an AR...and shiny jirachi....coincidence? I think not.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yeah, i know. i am still waiting for him to get on here and explain himself.

if he doesnt do it by tomorrow morning, i'll just put him on the hacker list for good

i would also like to make a report of my own, The_EV_Trainer stole my Elekid with an electrizer about a week and a half back. If someone could get me his FC that would be great, I had to delete it for space a while ago

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    damn it i'm not a hacker! I got that from ram.... i'll refund u..... i asked and noone said it was hacked :(

really? then can you explain to me why your Shiny Piplup which you was obtained at lake verity at level 5 was caught in the year 2028? I doubt many people would set their DS to that year. really...... *shakes head*

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    i don't hack.......... i got it in a trade to.... from Ram

Well R.A.M was either an absent minded fool or he meant to tarnish your name in trading that thing to you. i dislike R.A.M anyways. he's such a greedy little twerp. I mean he asks for two shinies for a shiny starter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    i know......... i really hate this thread..., attacking innocent people that hav been on 4 many months

Wheelz i have no idea where you get those pokemon that were caught in the year 2028. but you have got to stop trading them if you aren't sure they're legit. In other words scratch those shiny piplups and chimchars off your list. cuz those are hacks with good natures too. modest and adament.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back