• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community trading: Hacked Pokémon user reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    no havn't ask....... and 4 gods sake how many times do i need to say it...... I DON'T HACK! i'm just not up on what IS hacked.......
    and that one about suicune..... i asked about it and u guys said it was fine... :(

edit: shadow thats what i thought....... i'll go tell the other guy

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
    Yea theres a way you can get one through gts,trade etc but he a 1OANVI so that legit while the lvl 5O one he has is illegit.

Edit- is it shiny sry

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    okay i haven't been on poke community for a lil while im in vacation and dont expect me to come on very often...

i am no hacker and i want to justify myself what else do you want me to say?

i have 3 hacked pokemon that i now have stopped them in trades and no longer speak of them in any sort of deals

if u guys still have any complaints against me i will again will have to explain you guys are completly misunderstanding me

>< i feel im like being cornered for acusations that are not true

xplizit8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    INFAMOUS XPLIZIT8o8 is back lol. Wow, i see tons of hackers now lol but still number1 alright and Wolfie is a scammer! nah nah jk lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Sachiel is right if you did a new game with the same name the ID would change the only way to get two starters with the Same date, and ID is to use a AR or CB. Either R.A.M is the hacker or Wheelz or hotrod. Im not blaming noone but they should be watched and questioned, has anyone ask Hotrod where he got the Chimchar.
    Umm...you are you saying that theres no such thing as breeding..?

okay i haven't been on poke community for a lil while im in vacation and dont expect me to come on very often...

i am no hacker and i want to justify myself what else do you want me to say?

i have 3 hacked pokemon that i now have stopped them in trades and no longer speak of them in any sort of deals

if u guys still have any complaints against me i will again will have to explain you guys are completly misunderstanding me

>< i feel im like being cornered for acusations that are not true

BUT..that still doestn explain the thread u made that said you bough a Action replay and needed help with it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007

I believe they were both 'met' at Lake Verity. The only legit way to get the starters is either 'met' at the start of the game, of 'hatched' out of an egg. As said, to have 2 (legit) 'met' starters, you would have to reset the game, but then the ID# would be different. So going by what information has been provided, these are hacks.

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    i know the owner his my freind at school. also lives across the block .u know my friend name is Shawn M exactly how typed and mine is shawn m in lowers unlike his. he has ar. i might get him to come and explain. and ppl who r suspicious now bout me ppl who own the suspected hacks who is it me(lower case letters) or my friend. i had one but i traded them to someone (not in this web). i didnt know they were hacked cause i didnt think he would trade me a hack withough telling me. ill tell him and clear thing

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeathraiZero

He could have simply sped through the first gym and then traded the starter as soon as possible to the other game then reset his game and done it again.

The suspicious thing is.....why bother going through all that trouble?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    He could have simply sped through the first gym and then traded the starter as soon as possible to the other game then reset his game and done it again.

I think you missed the MULTIPLE posts previously that have said, that if you reset your game, your trainer ID is reset too, these have the same ID#. They are hacks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    I think you missed the MULTIPLE posts previously that have said, that if you reset your game, your trainer ID is reset too, these have the same ID#. They are hacks.

indeed. As the first person to have brought this matter to everyone's attention i think its safe to say the Shiny Chimchar and Piplup were both hacks.

CASE CLOSED.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    well, this sucks. i got one of those piplups, but i had just assumed someone had set the date on their ds way ahead, i didnt realize that there were two with the same OT. wwell, i'll be sure to take that off of my tread, and i hope that you all will do the same.

i'm not convinced about mrmo. he's going to still be on the suspect list, and if anyone has info regarding him please come forward. he seems too defensive, and not able to explain himself in the slightest. also, i dont know if this is at all connected, but he changed his username from mrmo115 to mrmo1115, as if to avoid someone maybe?

wheelz, we dont think you're a ahacker, dont worry, you're not in danger of being on this list. just try to check your pokemon before and after you get them to make sure that all is good.

dark Piplup, figure out the whole situation with you and your friend. your story is a little fishy, why would both you AND your friend have the name shawn m, but with different case arrangements? anyway, the OT from the hacks is Shawn M, exactly as i spelled it there. so figure it out.

and xplizit, yeah, you still have the "prestigous" number one spot, and youre not leaving it :).

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Maybe one of the Shawn M's arent hackers but whos to say that you CAN get two of the same starters with the same ID and name and especially at lvl 5!!! Unless he could possibly have two games and they gave him the name and ID in both of them (hypothetically speaking)I mean i probably wouldnt consider the chimchar hacked since ppl try to get shinies by instantly in-game resetting their game in hopes of receiving their 1st shiny!!! As for turtwig i think he took that 1 a little too far but then again it is me =(

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    I can see some holes in dark Piplup story.but mabey there might be a reason.one thing for sure is this place is getting Deluted with hacks day after day and the problem is we cant tell all the time and before we know it everyone has a hack

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    i have the same name because in case u didnt know shawn m is a famous wrestlers name. were both fans of him and we even put his name in our games cause we dont know of anything else

not_here_4_long

ok i im the ot of those pkmnonly registered to explain. i caught all threee starters.(hacking them) so i can give it to someone who wanted them(even hacked) . he asked to make them as legit as I can so i did. i never traded here cause like i said i just registered

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    alright then, odd set of circumstances, but whatever. i guess we should just leave it at dont trade those 2 pokemon anymore.

and is "shawn m" shawn michaels? shawn michaels rules (but trips is better)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back