• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Complaints thread

What Odd Egg did you get in Crystal?

• Pichu

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Igglybuff

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Cleffa

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Magby

Votes: 27 12.8%
  • Elekid

Votes: 31 14.7%
  • Smoochum

Votes: 31 14.7%
  • Tyrogue

Votes: 27 12.8%
  • I didn't have Pokemon Crystal.

Votes: 84 39.8%

• Total voters

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I like the cell phone function. I saw one call that was rather funny where a guy felt bad for a wild pidgey that he beat. XD XD XD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I think they should have had some kind of signal in the corner of the touch screen, you tap on it (or hit A to answer, and B to let it ring), and go from there. But hey, it's better than not having phone calls, imo.

Spinach

like popeye
    Years
    Does anyone else hate the new interface?

I find the new bottom screen interface difficult to use and ugly. I want the basic text menus for the other games and the Diamond/Pearl Pokegear Interface back. Anyone else agree?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I don't like the new interface as of right now, but it does make good use of the touch screen. I'll get used to it, I didn't like the DP interface when I first started using it either. everything is much easier to get to now though.

Spinach

like popeye
    Years
    I don't like the new interface as of right now, but it does make good use of the touch screen. I'll get used to it, I didn't like the DP interface when I first started using it either. everything is much easier to get to now though.
    Except the map. I find that it takes longer to get to the map, but maybe I am wrong. I'm not too far, but do we get those cool gadgets like we did in D/P? Like the step counter, team view, etc?

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    yeah i dont like it i keep pressing X for menu and looking for on the top screen but it not there then i hit B and get confused. haaha....ill get use to it

Years
    yeah some called me just to say that he saw a wild pidgey after i saw 50 of them on the first couple routes. i'm not giving my number to dumbasses anymore

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    ...are you high? a touch screen for everything is SO much better than selecting everything...plus you have the opinion...get used to it and dont cry

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    ...are you high? a touch screen for everything is SO much better than selecting everything...plus you have the opinion...get used to it and dont cry

Someone agrees. If it had the same old interface I would complain. Pearl version is cool Platinum version is cool too because they changed the design of it. Heart Gold I was like oh boy it is going to be the same old same old WHOA!

Spinach

like popeye
    Years

Sure, I don't like the interface, that is partially opinion. But are the features of D/P bottom screen available in this game? I want to use that bottom screen down there to look at information quickly, without having to dive into several menus. I can't put a map or a step counter (which is useful for egg hatching etc) there, can I?

Back