• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Complaints thread

What Odd Egg did you get in Crystal?

• Pichu

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Igglybuff

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Cleffa

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Magby

Votes: 27 12.8%
  • Elekid

Votes: 31 14.7%
  • Smoochum

Votes: 31 14.7%
  • Tyrogue

Votes: 27 12.8%
  • I didn't have Pokemon Crystal.

Votes: 84 39.8%

• Total voters

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Mine is trying to find a frickin Japanese Magikarp on the GTS. Why? Because you get people who want lvl 100s for a lvl 1! And then there are the Legendaries that are always requested! It never fails!

And another thing: I got a Shiny Event Eevee from the VGC, but it didn't add Eevee to my Pokedex!

If you want an Eevee for the pokedex you could simply get the Eevee from Bill in Goldenrod. =p

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    the fact that I have to get 3000p on a certain day in the pokeathlon if I want a Roserade and a Togekiss as there is only one shiny stone in game and you have to have rockclimb to get it

Years
    I would have much rather seen Gold and Kris make a comeback. They had fantastic clothes, as well as basic design.

I MISS KRIS!!!!!!

that is all.

Dude, the first thing i thought when they made a new female character for HS/SS, I asked "Where's Kris?!?"
    How dare they replace her with this chick who has the biggest hat i've ever seen. lol. it's bigger than doors in the game haha
    But Lyra is alright I guess.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    my one complaint is that there is no improved red, i really would have like to see him at level 100 pokemon for a extra challenge

I like the move tutors, and some of the changed movesets, it changed some of the metagame =)

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    My complaint is.......why is Red doesn't get a new design like Blue/Green does? Removing backpack is enough to do it

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    ^Because Red is classic.

I'm gonna have to side with the hail complaint. That was really annoying when trying to battle Red, however it did make perfect sense as to why they included it.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    ^Removing the backpack will max out his coolness to the max

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    HG/SS is a really good game, but there is a big complaint that I have. There is NOTHING TO DO after you beat the Kanto Gym Leaders and Red. You can work on your Pokedex, but it gets SOOOO boring. They should've at lease included mining if contests.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    it IS TOO boring I've done all I can do but fill the dex and I really don't want to I am considering starting over but can't decide

Toa Hyro

master of shadows
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    After I beat Red I decided to defeat the Elite Four again go up to mt. Silver and defeat Red again over and over untill all of my pokemon are lv.100 so I can defeat the battle Frontier easy.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    HG/SS is a really good game, but there is a big complaint that I have. There is NOTHING TO DO after you beat the Kanto Gym Leaders and Red. You can work on your Pokedex, but it gets SOOOO boring. They should've at lease included mining if contests.
    The Pokethlon, getting all stars on your trainer card, getting the legendaries, Bug Catching Competition, Wifi battling and minigames and the Battle Frontier say otherwise. =/

IceFireLighnting

I kinda thought that always having to walk w/your pokemon would get boring, so I looked for ways to turn it off. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Zippo. It was annoying. But I still liked to walk w/ my Ampharos.

Back