• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Completed Red/Blue? You're a POKEMON KILLER

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I don't think Raticate died. I think that Blue just ditched Raticate because it wasn't meant to be a big part of his party in the first place. He's on a quest to catch em all, and Raticate was just a place holder until he found something better.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I doubt this is actually what happened, but if it is, then I guess I killed Gary's Raticate, which is actually sad. :( But I'm sure all he did was box it realizing that he could have swapped his Raticate for a more appealing Pokemon, even though I found Raticate quite a bother, my first sight of one was my first Rocket Grunt fight, where his level 16 Raticate swept my team of two with Hyper fang, so you can't say Raticate is a bad Pokemon.

Back