• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confirmed Future Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon News Dates

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    Don't count on corocoro or direct to have USUM news. We probably have another month of nothing. Pokken tournament is likely getting focus.

????
    This month's Corocoro has a small image of S/M's boxart and last years Nintendo Direct for September revealed Alolan Ratatta and I believe Alolan Raticate too and Snorlax, Snorlium Z and it's Z-Move.

I don't expect anything major in terms of US/UM news with the Direct, but I expect something, maybe a little teaser with a few reveals and I'm optimistic that maybe we'll get more news on US/UM in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    ????
    This month's Corocoro has a small image of S/M's boxart and last years Nintendo Direct for September revealed Alolan Ratatta and I believe Alolan Raticate too and Snorlax, Snorlium Z and it's Z-Move.

I don't expect anything major in terms of US/UM news with the Direct, but I expect something, maybe a little teaser with a few reveals and I'm optimistic that maybe we'll get more news on US/UM in the coming weeks.
    Or we just get another month with no news. I expect that to happen more than expecting actual news.

Years
    Hau's right. Be positive and optimistic!

Considering we're now two months away from release, the news will very likely start to ramp up so even if we may not get much in the Direct, it will still be enough to get the hype train going.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Get almost nothing in direct is basically nothing. GF hasn't really released satisfying info since the games announcement. How can anyone be positive when the games are looking like a copy and paste?

Years
    I'm pretty sure US/UM are looking to be like the Alolan Form of B2/W2, similar format as its original paired version but definitely with some new features and redesigned protagonists.

That said, still surprised the CoroCoro scans haven't leaked yet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I'm pretty sure US/UM are looking to be like the Alolan Form of B2/W2, similar format as its original paired version but definitely with some new features and redesigned protagonists.

That said, still surprised the CoroCoro scans haven't leaked yet.

When do u think we might get it ?

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    Get almost nothing in direct is basically nothing. GF hasn't really released satisfying info since the games announcement. How can anyone be positive when the games are looking like a copy and paste?

First off, we dont know enough to judge whether or not these games will be a copy-paste. Nobody's forcing you to even buy these games, so who are you to question other people on being positive?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

Just because you didn't think Lycanroc news wasn't exciting, doesn't many everyone has the same opinion as you. You are very negative person compared to a lot of people on this site. There are people who stay positive even if we don't get nothing.

I for one loved the Lycanroc reveal and I think it was just enough news. News picks up and this is likely one of the last Corocoro that we will have. We will have one in October, which may have more news, but that is considered November and I don't recall getting much in November's issue last year.

The direct is a good way to show of a small amount of news, even if it is just a new trailer. Even a small 1 minute trailer with new footage would make a nice news report for the month.

Also please tell me when a 3rd version or remake has ever been something more than a copy and paste other than adding a few new areas? BW2 is the only thing that wasn't that that was a 1 time thing so far. We have new areas on the map which some people refuse to see as new things, but that could very likely lead to new storyline or new areas. So it isn't simply a copy and paste.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Considering how last year's Nintendo Direct revealed Alolan Rattata and some exclusive Z-moves, I'm hopeful we'll at least get some news for Ultra Sun & Moon. At the very least I'm now expecting them to talk about the forms mentioned in this month's CoroCoro.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2018
    I feel next month we will get news rapid fire like sun and moon.
    the game is out in 2 months, we should getting more trailers and a good reveales soon.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    First off, we dont know enough to judge whether or not these games will be a copy-paste. Nobody's forcing you to even buy these games, so who are you to question other people on being positive?
    I am still buying them but it looks like nothing new. I am not questioning people on being positive. I am concern that these games are not up to the standards required to be good games.

Just because you didn't think Lycanroc news wasn't exciting, doesn't many everyone has the same opinion as you. You are very negative person compared to a lot of people on this site. There are people who stay positive even if we don't get nothing.

I for one loved the Lycanroc reveal and I think it was just enough news. News picks up and this is likely one of the last Corocoro that we will have. We will have one in October, which may have more news, but that is considered November and I don't recall getting much in November's issue last year.

The direct is a good way to show of a small amount of news, even if it is just a new trailer. Even a small 1 minute trailer with new footage would make a nice news report for the month.

Also please tell me when a 3rd version or remake has ever been something more than a copy and paste other than adding a few new areas? BW2 is the only thing that wasn't that that was a 1 time thing so far. We have new areas on the map which some people refuse to see as new things, but that could very likely lead to new storyline or new areas. So it isn't simply a copy and paste.

Lycranroc form is not that exciting. It is event locked and is not enough news to get the hype going. The photo shop thing is just a joke that is pointless in my opinion. Kommo-o z move is good but it doesn't keep the hype going.

There are no new areas on the map. Alola looks the same as SM. A minute trailer on direct wouldn't mean much to me because it would not contain good amount of info.

So forgive me if the news are not exciting me so far. Anyway, corocoro revealed that the new forms are necrozma and the names for them. That is not enough info for me either.

Last edited:

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    What's got me baffled is that it took this long since the first reveal for people to realize that it's an alternate story, which likely means drastic changes from SM story-wise. Did people not listen to Masuda back in June when he said word-for-word that USUM is an alternate story in the SM universe?

Last edited:
    Years
    What's got me baffled is that it took this long since the first reveal for people to realize that it's an alternate story, which likely means drastic changes from SM story-wise. Did people not listen to Masuda back in June when he said word-for-word that USUM is an alternate story in the SM universe?

Well, keep in mind most people were disappointed back then because it wasn't Diamond & Pearl remakes.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Well, keep in mind most people were disappointed back then because it wasn't Diamond & Pearl remakes.
    That made no sense since ORAS is the remakes of the 3DS. People were wanting something that was never gonna happen on the 3DS. Nothing pointed to DP remakes so people got their hopes up for something they know was not gonna happen.

Anyway, with almost zero news we got from corocoro, nintendo direct is very likely to have nothing interesting.

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I am still buying them but it looks like nothing new. I am not questioning people on being positive. I am concern that these games are not up to the standards required to be good games.

Lycranroc form is not that exciting. It is event locked and is not enough news to get the hype going. The photo shop thing is just a joke that is pointless in my opinion. Kommo-o z move is good but it doesn't keep the hype going.

There are no new areas on the map. Alola looks the same as SM. A minute trailer on direct wouldn't mean much to me because it would not contain good amount of info.

So forgive me if the news are not exciting me so far. Anyway, corocoro revealed that the new forms are necrozma and the names for them. That is not enough info for me either.

If you don't think they're gonna be good games, shouldn't you wait until the reviews come out before getting them?

The lycanroc form might not be that exciting in your opinion, but it breaks down barriers and introduces the possibility of other forms being added. The photo club might not be a huge announcement (again, in your opinion) but again, if they can add one feature nothing is stopping them from adding more.

There are new areas on the map, and some areas have been significantly changed. While at a glance it may look the same, upon closer inspection there are obvious differences.

Also CoroCoro is a magazine based in Japan, you shouldn't expect them to make huge announcements unless those announcements get put in an english trailer soon after.

Back