• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confirmed Future Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon News Dates

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    If you don't think they're gonna be good games, shouldn't you wait until the reviews come out before getting them?

The lycanroc form might not be that exciting in your opinion, but it breaks down barriers and introduces the possibility of other forms being added. The photo club might not be a huge announcement (again, in your opinion) but again, if they can add one feature nothing is stopping them from adding more.

There are new areas on the map, and some areas have been significantly changed. While at a glance it may look the same, upon closer inspection there are obvious differences.

Also CoroCoro is a magazine based in Japan, you shouldn't expect them to make huge announcements unless those announcements get put in an english trailer soon after.
    Map is just the same. Nothing worth seeing. Photo club seems to be the only feature and that is not worth doing in the game. Dusk Lycanroc doesn't necessarily point to more forms.

I don't think we be getting a trailer. These months have been unimpressive. Not a good way to promote the games. We have not see any new alola forms. That says something.

Years
    That'll be around 12 midday Thursday for me. Shame I'm going to miss it but hopefully it's covered stuff along with what CoroCoro had.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    We got a surprising amount of news this month. It is still possible that we will get more new news on the 29th since that store said reveled on the 29th.

It could be the new UBs, but it could also be ones we don't know about.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Don't rely on the 29th. It is more likely to have nothing. May be next month would have far better and satisfying news but i am not that hopeful. But we will see.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    Don't rely on the 29th. It is more likely to have nothing. May be next month would have far better and satisfying news but i am not that hopeful. But we will see.

Who knows, I don't expect any news, because it was pretty much confirmed by Verlisify and he's as trustworthy as a member of Team Skull!

IMHO, we got a pretty good batch of news this month, which is enough in my book, if the S/M news would have been monthly and not fortnightly, the games wouldn't have been spoiled so badly.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    29th is definitely a possiblity, I mean by that time we'll be less than two months away from release date which would be a good time for another trailer. October and November will hopefully be more promising, it all just depends on what they have to show and how much they can/are willing to show. After the fiasco with the demo and how much got leaked during the Sun & Moon news period, I wouldn't be surprised if this time around they want to keep things as secretive as possible. That could be the reason why we've had hardly any news on USUM, that or there's just not as much content to show off in trailers which is more likely the case.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    It's possible that the 29th is just more stuff pertaining to the ultra beasts that were revealed, although it's an odd date to do that :/

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    Looks like there was no news on the 29th. I wasn't expecting it anyway, as Verlisify had started the rumor.

MKC

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Apparently it was supposed to be on the 29th but got postponed for the 30th, we'll probably get the news later today, I'm not expecting anything mayor, but any new gameplay is always welcome.

Back