• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • As cool as that could be, it'll probably be unlikely in my opinion.
    Why unlikely?
    I hope that normal flying with the Latis will show their models, which can simply be reused from the Sky normal Lati models the trailers show. If so that'll mean dive, surf, and flying models in these games.

I wonder how they plan to explain a certain Pokemon having a forme...
    Speaking of formes I hope they give Castform a sand forme once and for all. Maybe it could get an extra boost too when paired up with the Weather trio (with a wind forme when paired up with Rayquaza).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I hope they make a Goldeen/Seaking waterfall sprite eventually since it's the only Pokemon according to bulbapedia that can learn Waterfall naturally (as of XY).

That is a pretty nice concept, and it could help Seaking gaining more publicity and whatnot! Though, I believe it would be a lot more beneficial if they had focused such a feature towards some of our more-known Pokémon such as Gyarados, Lapras, and so forth; since we find ourselves having these kind of Pokémon on our team more often, we'd get to see the waterfall animation more commonly alongside.

Years
  • My body is ready for Mega Sharpedo! I can't wait to use it competitively!

Also why isn't the DCC pinned?
    I wonder the same thing, but then again the ORAS moderators aren't the most organized moderators around xD.

I can't wait for Mega Camerupt. I plan to have mine learn Fire Blast, Eruption, Earth Power, and perhaps Rock Slide.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • If flygon doesn't get a mega, I'm going to switch to Altaria. I mean, I have a Lv100 flygon in Pokemon X so maybe I can just trade it over...

besides, dat puff... So fluffy.

Something unrelated: the diving scene looks pretty good, but I'm a little disappointed that they didn't take the BW approach of slowly descending down the seabed.

Years
  • I wonder the same thing, but then again the ORAS moderators aren't the most organized moderators around xD.

I can't wait for Mega Camerupt. I plan to have mine learn Fire Blast, Eruption, Earth Power, and perhaps Rock Slide.

Kinda doesn't help the ORAS mods are both Texans as well, meaning living in the exact same timezone as each other... but that's out of the question.

I really want to use Mega Camerupt because I never used Camerupt in any playthrough of a Pokemon game plus I think it'd be one of the best Hoenn options for my Grass/Fire/Water trio. Sure, it's slow but it's fairly tankish. And there's also my love of Mega Swampert, because he looks very buff hehehehehe.

If flygon doesn't get a mega, I'm going to switch to Altaria. I mean, I have a Lv100 flygon in Pokemon X so maybe I can just trade it over...

I actually feel excited to use Altaria as well, because I never used one in any playthrough and its Mega made me love it that bit more. Although I have a feeling Flygon won't get a Mega and that will make its fans sad.

Years
  • Waterfall Seaking sprite should have angry eyes, a sort of "toddler play" motorboat purr/putter sound, and a "fishing style" speech bubble with wingding'd not so subtle profanity.

Or maybe Goldeen/Seaking could just eat May/Brendan up.
    Say: "Tasty!/Divine!/Sweet!", in case some people haven't played Candy Crush (Soda?) Saga.
    And then spit 'em out onto a Lapras/Wailmer/whatever

Luvdisc field move sprite...

If flygon doesn't get a mega, I'm going to switch to Altaria. I mean, I have a Lv100 flygon in Pokemon X so maybe I can just trade it over...

Something unrelated: the diving scene looks pretty good, but I'm a little disappointed that they didn't take the BW approach of slowly descending down the seabed.

Right. Cuz getting booted topside like a turd floater is so game making...

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Speaking of formes I hope they give Castform a sand forme once and for all. Maybe it could get an extra boost too when paired up with the Weather trio (with a wind forme when paired up with Rayquaza).
    as much as I'd love for castform to get a sand form from sandstorm, I don't think it'd happen. A sand forme would be something I see GF/Ninty wanting to hype up, so I feel if this was going to happen they would have revealed this months ago to hype the games more. Who knows, their marketing technique may be different to what I'd consider a good strategy, but still, I don't think we'll see it.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Just realised. We should be expecting to see the final leaks for ORAS in CoroCoro hopefully by the end of this week or early into next week. I'm hoping the final issue will be the most news-worthy in terms of new Megas and what not. Still holding out for Mega Flygon, Mega Ludicolo and Mega Shiftry. n_n

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Way too early for this week, next Monday at the least for a small morsel. I'm guessing the Battle Resort with some sort of post-league story, a Sky Pillar reveal, and Primal Flygon because reasons.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Maybe we'll get Mega Castform.

I really doubt that because basically that would take away it's unique ability to change form during weather. And if it would get Mega then that would create a dilemma on whether it should still be able to change form or not. If so it would be hard because GameFreak should create basicly three new forms for Castform's Mega. :/ Though in a way it would be cool to see how it would look as Mega and how it'd work out in battles.

Years
  • I really doubt that because basically that would take away it's unique ability to change form during weather. And if it would get Mega then that would create a dilemma on whether it should still be able to change form or not. If so it would be hard because GameFreak should create basicly three new forms for Castform's Mega. :/ Though in a way it would be cool to see how it would look as Mega and how it'd work out in battles.
    They could have it keep it's normal ability, irc Mega Audino has an ability that it naturally has as normal Audino.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Scizor, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Audino, Medicham, Abomasnow, Latias and Latios. All of them has an ability they can get before their mega, be it HA or standard/alternate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back