• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Consize's Trading Thread

Years
  • Well obviously any of my shinies if you want any, but I'm also at the reseting stage of a Skitty chain atm (got 1 so far) so if you're interested in that I can let you know when I've finished with the chain =]

Updated list again and added two more sections.

Last edited:

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • Well obviously any of my shinies if you want any, but I'm also at the reseting stage of a Skitty chain atm (got 1 so far) so if you're interested in that I can let you know when I've finished with the chain =]

Updated list again and added two more sections.

Yea, I'm interested...

and let me know which other shinies your willing to trade with me too

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • TRADING

Shinies:
    Pikachu, Golbat, Golduck, Machamp, Golem, Onix, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Dratini, Kingdra, Zigzagoon, Ninjask, Whismur, Aggron, Roselia, Flygon, Barboach, Absol, Luxray, Gallade, Max Attack and Speed Salamence, Navel Rock Lugia, Ranger Manaphy, Metagross
    Now offering some of my chained shinies: 3x Pidgey, 5x Staravia, 2x Cubone, 2x Shinx, ?x Skitty(once i've finished the chain)

Events:
    Aura Mew, 10ANIV Celebi, 10ANNIV Ho-oh, Faraway Island Mew, ALAMOS Darkrai, Movie Darkrai, Shiny Ranger Manaphy

EV'd:
    Shiny Gallade, Shiny Salamence, Shiny Flygon

Legendaries:
    I have most Legendaries available for trade. Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, and most from d/p. All are caught in game or from a GBA/GC game otherwise they are listed as an event.

Normals:
    I have almost 1 of every Pokémon or am able to acquire one easily (breeding or training in general) so if you need to fill your dex with some missing commons, I might just have them.

SEEKING

Shinies:
    Not too interested in traded shinies anymore, chaining all the way!

Events:
    Most, especially Movie Test Shaymin and BABA Flygon different dates

EV'd:
    Not especially looking for EV'd but there is always an exception.

REQUESTS

Also accepting some requests for chaining pokémon, subject to amount of current requests (won't accept more than 2 simultaneously) and which pokémon you want chaining (Routes 217 and 228 are too hit and miss)
    For all chaining requests the standard trade will be your single desired shiny from the chain unless otherwise arranged. All shinies will be free however tips in forms of events are always welcome ^^

Ok, can I somehow get these from you then: Kingdra, Absol, Lugia, Manaphy

Please?

Beginnings

thx tom-san for banner/avvy
    Years
  • Roselia, Onix, and Machamp.
    Are they UT?

And, how many would you be willing to trade for a Test Shaymin? if you want more than one poke, I'm sure we can work something out,

Guide: * = shiny ** = EV trained && Shiny *** = Event Pokemon **** = EV'd && Event + = EV trained
    UT=not leveled up, no exp BT=not leveled up, a little exp T=Leveled up RT=Rare candy Touched MT = UT, diff moves than when caught.

What I can offer:

UT Teni'mura Regigigas ***
    BT Alamos Careful Darkrai ***
    EV'd Alamos Modest Darkrai **** Sp.Atk/Speed
    UT Alamos Modest Darkrai ****
    EV'd Timid Porygon-Z ** Sp.Atk/Speed
    EV'd Careful Snorlax + Sp.Def/HP
    UT Jolly Regirock
    EV'd Timid Starmie ** Sp.Atk/Speed
    EV'd Adamant Rhyperior ** 252 HP/170Def/86Atk
    UT Gamestp Deoxys ***
    UT Modest Kyogre *
    BT Modest Treecko (nicknamed SCEPTILE, cannot be renamed) *
    EV'd Modest Milotic ** Sp.Def/HP
    EV'd Adamant Rayquaza ** Sp.Atk/Speed
    EV'd Adamant Swellow ** Attack/Speed
    MT Jolly Latios **
    MT Adamant Groudon **
    MT Careful Regice **
    UT PRE-RELEASE (TEST) SHAYMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***
    UT WSHMKR Jirachi ***
    Post Away!
    UT Jolly Riolu *
    UT Timid Buizel *
    see something you like? send me a pm. kthxbai.

Years
  • Sorry about lateness of reply just got back on.

Ok, can I somehow get these from you then: Kingdra, Absol, Lugia, Manaphy

Sure everything there is for trade, just for the Lugia and the Manaphy I'm going to have to ask for something a little more than just one normal Pokémon, due to them being legit, and rare shinies.

What would you want for the shiny barboach?
    Well events are highest on my list, but due to it not being worth too much, i guess its up to you what you offer, if you want I could pm you with a list of regular Pokémon I am in need of.
    Roselia, Onix, and Machamp.
    Are they UT?

And, how many would you be willing to trade for a Test Shaymin? if you want more than one poke, I'm sure we can work something out
    Sadly no they aren't, the Roselia is lvl 57, the Onix is level 100, and the Machamp is level 42, however I could try to remove the EVs off Roselia and Machamp for you. Also I suppose I'd be willing to trade up to 6 of any of the Pokémon I have listed there. Also I could put a Roselia and Machop/Machoke on Chaining request for you alternatively?

PBR Pikachu and Magmortar for the Lugia and Cubone (if you have a male)?
    Already got both of those sorry =X and no I don't think I have another male shiny Cubone anymore sorry.

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • Sorry about lateness of reply just got back on.

Sure everything there is for trade, just for the Lugia and the Manaphy I'm going to have to ask for something a little more than just one normal Pokémon, due to them being legit, and rare shinies.

Well events are highest on my list, but due to it not being worth too much, i guess its up to you what you offer, if you want I could pm you with a list of regular Pokémon I am in need of.

Sadly no they aren't, the Roselia is lvl 57, the Onix is level 100, and the Machamp is level 42, however I could try to remove the EVs off Roselia and Machamp for you. Also I suppose I'd be willing to trade up to 6 of any of the Pokémon I have listed there. Also I could put a Roselia and Machop/Machoke on Chaining request for you alternatively?

Already got both of those sorry =X and no I don't think I have another male shiny Cubone anymore sorry.

Ok, for those Pokemon I requested... what would you like me to send to you in exchange from my trade list? (except Uxie)

Years
  • Celebi, Jirachi & Mew :O I have offers in my signature X3
    Only one in your Sig that interests me is the shiny Gigas, however would you be able to breed me a Modest Riolu, and an Adamant Trapinch?

Ok, for those Pokemon I requested... what would you like me to send to you in exchange from my trade list? (except Uxie)
    Sadly there isn't anything on your list that I still need, but would there be any chance that you could evolve a Buneary for me? =]

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • Only one in your Sig that interests me is the shiny Gigas, however would you be able to breed me a Modest Riolu, and an Adamant Trapinch?

Sadly there isn't anything on your list that I still need, but would there be any chance that you could evolve a Buneary for me? =]

If you want the Buneary I can just give it to you... btw, can I still get those other 3 I wanted, please?

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
  • Only one in your Sig that interests me is the shiny Gigas, however would you be able to breed me a Modest Riolu, and an Adamant Trapinch?

I don't need Celebi now, but still Jirachi & Mew X3 And yes I can breed you an Adamant Trapinch & Modest Riolu X3 I will start now P:

Years
  • I don't need Celebi now, but still Jirachi & Mew X3 And yes I can breed you an Adamant Trapinch & Modest Riolu X3 I will start now P:
    Sorry about the wait, But yea, the Mew and Jirachi are still there so if you can wait till tomorrow for the trade then thanks for the Trapinch and Riolu =]

If you want the Buneary I can just give it to you... btw, can I still get those other 3 I wanted, please?
    I've already got a Buneary but not a Lopunny, and as I spend most of my time chaining now I don't really have the chance to evolve one, but if you can offer me something else then sure the pokémon are sitll available for trading.

Back