• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Contests?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes. Put the Contest Hall in the Battle Frontier beside Olivine.

That's if there is going to be a Battle Frontier in the game.

I wouldn't actually like it in the Battle Frontier if there is going to be one. The only reason why is because the Battle Frontier has too many things in it's way anyways like the Battle Tower, Battle Hall, etc.

I would put it in some place that is popular but not too, too popular. For instance, Goldenrod City would be a nice place to put it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Golden Rod to everyone seems like the most probably place. Though, what about Kanto, where would it go there? Celadon City perhaps?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would have to say Celadon City if it had to be in the Kanto part. The reasonw why is because various amount of things go on there but not too, too much.

d[-_-]b

HAH! You better have BURN HEAL
    Years
    only in johto, may would make a cameo and they would be scattered like the rs contests

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ^ I actually do prefer the contests being scattered, thank you. =D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wouldn't mind the contests being in this remake like I have said many times before. I will add that in the anime they said that May is entering Johto contests. Even though that is only the anime, there is a possibility that there will be contests in this remake.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I actually like the Pokemon contest, they are really cool and easy =]
    But they should put it in a place that has little attention so it can balance out with the other cities/towns

:t354:TG

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I actually like the Pokemon contest, they are really cool and easy =]
    But they should put it in a place that has little attention so it can balance out with the other cities/towns

:t354:TG

That's a good idea. Although I would like the contests to be in Goldenrod City.

Back