• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I will bury you, Brendan.

What. What even. What. Isn't that some kind of Swiss thing? She's not Swiss.

I'm not asking you for naming advice ever. I'll do my own research, thank ye.

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
If you want it to be clear, I can quote Disclosed's post up above about making a joke, because I was making a joke.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
Years
APPLICATION FOR: Forget-Me-Not, the best store in all of Jubilee!

NAME: My name is Samuel, but people call me Sam, yup!

SPECIES: I'm 100 purr-cent Bidoof, yes sir! ma'am!

GENDER: I'm puh-retty sure I'm a male, although my parents did want a girl!

LEVEL: I'm only a Level 10, I don't win too many fights, I'm afraid!

MOVESET: I know Defense Curl, Rollout (I got that from my father, he's a strong fella'!), Tackle and Growl!

APPEARANCE: I'm a regular ol' Bidoof, average tail, average height. However they say I have my mother's eyes, and she did win a couple of beauty contests under her trainer! Also, my father gifted me a tie and I wear it as I am a professional yes ma'am!

PERSONALITY: I am hard-working, dedicated and will never let you down; no ma'am! Though many people may be confused by my stony professional exterior, I can be humorous and light-hearted and I love a good party! I remember the time I was at my best friend Ross's Level 2 party! It was crazy! We even drank berry cocktails. However, I will not let my party lifestyle get ahead of my work, no ma'am.

BACKGROUND: I was born to my parents Jeff and Eva, and I've been in Jubilee as long as I can remember! However, we're a grassroots, down-to-earth sorta folk and Jubilee city has been so good to me, Mom and Pop. Though when I was born we were wild Pokemon in a city full of trainers! Yup! I want to give something back to the community, and your store will generate a lot of revenue for the city. (Well, that's what Pop tells me!) I'm well suited for the job! No question about it, ma'am. Mom has always called me smart and talented, and I have completed my basic education. I am also a great people person! If you hire me you won't be sorry, no ma'am!

My parents are sure I'll do great at your shop, and they have even written a letter of recommendation! It is attached with this, but I haven't read it!

P.S, Sorry about the wrinkles and bad handwriting, Bidoofs aren't the best at writing!

(The letter is as follows:)

Greetings.

Please hire our son. He is merely taking up space in our small home without giving anything back. He is loyal and will follow any of your instructions mindlessly. He may not do them perfectly, but he will do them nonetheless. I know the Summer Festival is a big thing to your store, and we are sure that Samuel will be beneficial to you. He may be dull and over enthusiastic, but he works hard. Ever since he was a child running away from trainers, he never quit smiling. So please, hire our son. (We can pay if you wish)

Yours humbly
Jeffrey and Evalyn

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
APPLICATION FOR: Forget-Me-Not, the best store in all of Jubilee!

Another in-character application, very good. The yuppie vibe is strong with this one. The little note at the end had me crack a smile, I'll admit.

Samuel the Bidoof is accepted.

I will say that Jubilee is not a city, though. It is just a town. Don't think anything too urban.

If you want it to be clear, I can quote Disclosed's post up above about making a joke, because I was making a joke.

grave_1719943a.jpg

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Somebody's gettin' fucked! (Ooh, what, get fucked!)

Welcome to the Kool Kidz Klub, Grelzar! Nice to see another Forget-Me-Not participant.

I've already my in-character post format reading for when the game begins. Here's what it looks like:

Spoiler:

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018

That reminds me of this one girl on another forum. She named her hangout thread something like "Kit's Kool Korner", but she specifically told everyone not to abbreviate it. I was like "Then maybe change the name." The idea that she invited the jokes upon her self frustrated her 15-year-old brain.

Oh, that's a nice one. And look. It's Harley. Harley, the character you completely abandoned. That one.

That little Chimecho sprite has big arms. It kind of makes it look like a spiky flail. I could edit the sprite for you, if you'd like.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
kit's kool korner

Don't abbreviate it unless you're black then it's okay

Stfu I'll bring her back later when she's a kabuki chick and not a gypsy in bad makeup.

You'd probably make it worst but go right ahead, though it's never really bothered me. Glad you like my snazzy ciss

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
So, if we don't get max players, what's the plan then? I thought I read something further on back that stated you wanted to start with full slots, but that can be rare, depending on the rp of course. It's typical to start out with less than full slots unless you've hyped up an rp to an extreme.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Don't abbreviate it unless you're black then it's okay

Stfu I'll bring her back later when she's a kabuki chick and not a gypsy in bad makeup.

You'd probably make it worst but go right ahead, though it's never really bothered me. Glad you like my snazzy ciss

You deserve to start off with negative points when I create the IC thread.

I lack the ability to do simple animations, so I probably would ruin it.

So, if we don't get max players, what's the plan then? I thought I read something further on back that stated you wanted to start with full slots, but that can be rare, depending on the rp of course. It's typical to start out with less than full slots unless you've hyped up an rp to an extreme.

I will wait a few more days for the unlikely total of eight players, otherwise we will begin with the six we have.

A sign up of ten people is not asking for much, but visitors have demonstrated their different interests.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Ja-aunt, you have to remember the disconnect between players and characters! Mind the dramatic irony or whatever.

NOT SO ELITE NOW, ARE YA!?

Thought you weren't mad tho I'm up for waiting or starting soon. I'm just glad Cornered has risen from the ashes again.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Ja-aunt, you have to remember the disconnect between players and characters! Mind the dramatic irony or whatever.

NOT SO ELITE NOW, ARE YA!?

Thought you weren't mad tho I'm up for waiting or starting soon. I'm just glad Cornered has risen from the ashes again.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not that vindictive.

I WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR OVERALL

You've seen me grouch. That was not me going grouch.

UPDATE FOR PLAYERS: Please check your Private Messages. Thank you.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Checked your mom and my Inbox so I'm fully prepared.

You're a grouch 24/7 who hates everyone

Now stop interrupting me and let me work on my Venice app.

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
Jauntier, I have checked my privilege as well as my PM inbox. I have taken the necessary action.

I'll try and listen to some Nirvana tonight, before bed (which is at 8PM sharp) tonight. I'll turn the volume down low and use my sister's headphones so won't be able to check my headphones.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
UPDATE FOR PLAYERS: You lot can be expecting the introductory post in two days.

We're going to have one hell of a time, kiddos.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
UPDATE FOR PLAYERS: The second post has been updated for keeping track of certain in-game information.

Later I plan on having a store map up to make it easy on you lot, but that will have to wait for a few days.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I sent in like an hour or two ago the IC thread for review.

Whenever a mod decides to check their queue and allow it to post, you lot are free to reply to it.

Back