• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Application for Spirited Away.

Your application is pending.

Please refer to this rule:

2. This role-play is intended to be for a general audience, age 13 plus.
    Despite the competitive nature of this role-play, your character can be disagreeable and can find others disagreeable without the use of profanity or inappropriately graphic descriptions. Romance be kept mild.

Clean up your application of profane language. I do not want it in this role-play. If I can find ways to garnish my language without the use of swears between Castiel and Amaryllis--both of whom are constantly about put-downs--so can you.

The offending words are as follows:

Shit
    Bastard
    Goddamn
    Hell

The latter two are more about the ideology behind them, which I personally substitute for Pokemon lore. I otherwise will allow the use of the word damn, sparingly.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • Oh yeah, Jauntier, just letting you know I have edited my post to rectify my mistakes. I will read over it again tomorrow and make sure everything is okay. I got in trouble for listening to Nirvana, so my free time on the unmonitored computer is limited.

Jauntier

Years
  • Oh yeah, Jauntier, just letting you know I have edited my post to rectify my mistakes. I will read over it again tomorrow and make sure everything is okay. I got in trouble for listening to Nirvana, so my free time on the unmonitored computer is limited.

Thank you for your edit as well as all of that unnecessary information. I will read over it later today. I've to skedaddle.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Ok Jauntier, edited out the language. I apologize for all that language; I forgot about that little (read: large) caveat of age appropriateness. Even Blair can respect that :p
    Should be ready to go, barring any other alterations needed.

Jauntier

Years
  • Ok Jauntier, edited out the language. I apologize for all that language; I forgot about that little (read: large) caveat of age appropriateness. Even Blair can respect that :p
    Should be ready to go, barring any other alterations needed.

I appreciate it.

Blair is level 25 and has learned Flamethrower and Light Screen. Change her level to 30 so that she has learned Light Screen naturally and Flamethrower can be her single TM move.

Otherwise, Blair is accepted.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Shoot, that means we're outnumbered at Forget-Me-Not, 4 to 3. That most likely won't prove an issue though, right?

Anyways, welcome aboard, 210

Jauntier

Years
  • Shoot, that means we're outnumbered at Forget-Me-Not, 4 to 3. That most likely won't prove an issue though, right?

If by 8 AM your team still only has three people, regardless if you have four or a full five members, I will supply you with a temporary supplementary NPC, under my control.

I've used their image as my previous profile picture, so it won't come as a surprise for some of you, if it gets to that point.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Ah, that's a clever way of balancing things.

Jauntier

Years
  • Hey, Arse! Are you gonna make a post soon?
    Sure am! What about you, TARDy?
    "Oh yeah, I totally am!"

Great, I'm glad that you two are going to make a post when you have thirty minutes to yourselves, just lovely you guys, thank you, I'm so proud.

But in all seriousness, I need another post from Spirited Away before I make the move to hand out the first Mission for everyone.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Yeah I'll be getting something up after I get home at 4ish.Just my luck the ic opens at the start of my consecutive work days.

And I would've said Tard Dust but potato potato

Jauntier

Years
  • Yeah I'll be getting something up after I get home at 4ish.Just my luck the ic opens at the start of my consecutive work days.

And I would've said Tard Dust but potato potato

Ah, but good on you for showing up to inform me yet, mate!

You said "potato" twice. You know what you did wrong.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Po-tay-to po-tah-to.

Also, I'll give you a heads up next time,my apologies. I have minimal freetime on the weekends and am most certainly not in a writing mindset during them.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Got the ball rolling, Jauntier. Just posted on the IC. Are we gonna wait for everyone to do an intro post for Spirited Away to get our mission or do we also wait for Forget-Me-Not?

Jauntier

Years
  • Got the ball rolling, Jauntier. Just posted on the IC. Are we gonna wait for everyone to do an intro post for Spirited Away to get our mission or do we also wait for Forget-Me-Not?

I will write up an appropriate post and then ship out the contents.

Also, as a reminder to everyone, because I've seen it referenced a few times now:

Jubilee is not a city! It's a town!
    [ intense sobbing ]

Don't get it confused with Jubilife City, which is what I'm suspecting here. It's a small town in much the same way my introductory IC post's picture conveys, or at least I hoped it would. Think of something a little more suburban, yeah? I have to keep the image of the setting consistent for everyone.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Hmm...should I change it then, or should I find some other way to explain it? Perhaps I should change it to say that it was some cruddy nearby town? I don't know, maybe y'all have ideas

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • Greiger, did you draw the picture in your post? I ask because I really like the picture in your post, and I wanted to know if you drew it.

Jauntier

Years
  • Hmm...should I change it then, or should I find some other way to explain it? Perhaps I should change it to say that it was some cruddy nearby town? I don't know, maybe y'all have ideas

Just change "city" to "town". Everything is happening and will only happen in Jubilee, the setting for the role-play.

I also caught an instance of a "hell" in there. Tut, tut, mister.

Back