• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Well, if I stay here I'll just keep giving you two diabetes then. Although I could get salty from time to time.

And right now I'm slowly reading everything. From the beginning to the end in both threads. Although it may take a while, but gives me some interesting reading material. So I may just not comment until I reach the actual point where everyone is at right now.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Thank you for that truly-relevant Milton background, I needed that.

On another note Milton is probably who we have to play around until Goro gets back from processing Varien. Remember, everyone at SA, if he gets too annoying, feed him Druag's entire bottle of pills and watch him spontaneously combust.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Also I'm pretty sure Elwood'd prediction is correct, Milton's gonna end up being the little fucknugget that screws up everything to a level even Sam and Errol can't reach. And therefore, I am extremely hype for him.

Wow, you're expecting the worst, rofl.

Milton is a fat, poo-poo butthead and he smells.[/COLOR]

Ok. Well, I can tell you never had a happy childhood.

I feel like he's gonna be that character.

You forgot the Heracross that appeared in Cicaro's first post and all the store owners in State your Business. Also all of the people in Draug's past and Gabriel's backstory fics. Also Blair's traitorous magic partner, any mentioned siblings/parents of characters, etc.

get on my level you halogen

On Milton, I'm kinda hoping my prediction is wrong; I hate characters that are purposely created to be annoying for the sake of annoying and stupidity, so I hope Milton has a bit more substance to his antics if he's truly here to fuck everything up.​

But all those State Your Business things aren't IC canon, so I can understand excluding them. But damn, Kiyo, lol.

We'll also see about Milton. Yeahahawhawhawww!

And right now I'm slowly reading everything. From the beginning to the end in both threads. Although it may take a while, but gives me some interesting reading material. So I may just not comment until I reach the actual point where everyone is at right now.

Isa is a sweetheart, everybody. Can confirm: her sweetness will never change even if she tries to.

Also, I would suggest you just read the IC only, because the OOC is just pure garbage on any and every level. Forever.

Which reminds me to do the Story Thus Far for quick reference, but I'm such a stickler for details that it's actually slogged behind me. Isa, what if... you did me the favor... of killing two birds with one stone... and as you read the IC, you write up a summary of events? Yeah? How'd you feel about that, huh? Free labor, yeah?

This is literally the only thing I can think of when I hear the word Milton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgtgzrHgLPE

What if I told you that this video is exactly what helped me name this Munchlax? Because it is.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Milton is fat. Gabriel is not. Therefore Gabriel is better. That is the truth.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Isa is a sweetheart, everybody. Can confirm: her sweetness will never change even if she tries to.

Except, many things can happen during a year. Yeah, yeah, I am a sweetheart confirmed, but even a sweet can be hardened, no? D:

Also, I would suggest you just read the IC only, because the OOC is just pure garbage on any and every level. Forever.

Fine by me. I will just read character forms from the OOC thread, then.

Which reminds me to do the Story Thus Far for quick reference, but I'm such a stickler for details that it's actually slogged behind me. Isa, what if... you did me the favor... of killing two birds with one stone... and as you read the IC, you write up a summary of events? Yeah? How'd you feel about that, huh? Free labor, yeah?

Hahaha pshh free labor, yeah, right.

Oh wait, you're serious? After making me modify my form three times only to come up with the excuse that Marcus's moveset is not exploitable? How is a cute little Quilava's moveset supposed to be, then? :P But well, whatever, I'm over that. ^__^ I'll just write ficlets of how his moves could have been exploitable. Maybe.

Speaking of which, as an off note, I should have wrote in his personality that he dislikes being called cute, and that he want to turn into a Typhlosion, but the OC level limit would not allow him to.

Anyways Jauntier-sama, you may be my senpai (am I using these terms correctly? ?_?) but actually asking for free labor? Wh- just wh- *sigh* Well, so very deeply sorry, but no. I expect some kind of payment.

Though being promoted from lurker to storyteller would be nice. n_n

Xtrashy lol, I found that video really funny.

I still don't know who Milton is, but you should trust your GM Tyrauntier in that whoever or however Milton is he will provide lots of fun. And put you in tight awkwardly funny situations. Ohh, I'm actually hyped to keep reading now. And I don't have to actually go through that.

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • Oh wait, you're serious? After making me modify my form three times only to come up with the excuse that Marcus's moveset is not exploitable? How is a cute little Quilava's moveset supposed to be, then? :P But well, whatever, I'm over that. ^__^ I'll just write ficlets of how his moves could have been exploitable. Maybe.

Anyways Jauntier-sama, you may be my senpai (am I using these terms correctly? ?_?) but actually asking for free labor? Wh- just wh- *sigh* Well, so very deeply sorry, but no. I expect some kind of payment.

Though being promoted from lurker to storyteller would be nice. n_n

> being promoted would be nice
    How dare you sass me when you know you like the idea.
    MY PAYMENT IS MY INVALUABLE PRESENCE.

Reactions: Ys

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hmmm, well, of course your presence is invaluable. But is it enough? :p

Eh, might as well, I guess. Though you could make it official instead of calling it free labor. Either way, any specifications? We can work details out on PM, if you'd want that. :)

Btw, I considered the diabetes comments actually a compliment. n_n Everyone can do with extra sweetness in their lives. :P

Jauntier

Years
  • Hmmm, well, of course your presence is invaluable. But is it enough? :p

Eh, might as well, I guess. Though you could make it official instead of calling it free labor. Either way, any specifications? We can work details out on PM, if you'd want that. :)

Uhhh... Let's see...

I have what I've got written up and then some in an email draft I can send you, and once you've caught up in the IC to that point, you can pick it up from there. I just require that you summarize everything that's happened in the hour in a factual manner so that people understand how things came to be.

Summarizing events is not my thing as you can see, lol. Every time I get to it, my patience dwindles.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Yeah, no problem. Lol, well, that happens. Especially if, like you said, you like to add the details.

So, the 'chapters' or sections would go by the hour, correct? Also, I can make some small corrections on the now-defunct characters to show they are defunct, and maybe add a space below the 12 active characters for the defunct ones to have a link to their forms? Or idk, maybe that's just too much.

Jauntier

Years
  • Right. I'll get a post up today. Should I have her answer or just start with her running down the street?

Whichever is the natural response to my post.

I will also inform you right now so that there is no confusion: please do not time stamp your posts. My GM posts keep the time so that everyone is synchronized, so there's no confusion. Thank you in advance.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • It's times like these when I remember a Parasect can have the potential to use Spore up to a mile and a half away. I don't know why I remember that.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Oh Regigigas's wristwatch, Leila's trying to pull that urban apathy thing.

Well we'll see about that.

Also does this mean we have a four-way JP? That could ... take a while. I'm only free three hours of the day and I'm pretty sure one of us might be in a different time zone. But then I had a freeway with Fox and Fen and the only reason that took long at all was because my n00b was showing and I didn't realize it was my turn to write for four days.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I do agree that this has been unexpectedly calm, yes.

I'd chuck it up to the fact Juntier and Dicksclosed haven't been as active recently, they are the keystones of this poorly-oiled machine of a RP anyway

Here's something I could ask everyone to spark some activity:

If your character owned a store in Jubilee, what kind of store/place would it be?

For my part, I think errol would manage a comic book store. You know, the type that sells trading cards and old merchandise and stuff.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I think Gabriel would own a store that has climbing walls. Five bucks and climb around and such. See how far you can get to the top.

Back