• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Coro Coro Scans (June) - Discussion

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • oh right, cheers, i had no idea there were trailers for platinum
    all i ever saw was some crappy advert that said "THERES A CHANGE IN SINNOH, BUY POKEMON PLATINUM TODAY" >__>
    Yeah in Japan they had a much flash bunch of trailers that had some same footage with new footage.

Years
  • Yeah in Japan they had a much flash bunch of trailers that had some same footage with new footage.

oh nice one, thanks for the info, now i really want a trailer for these games :3
    we should find out the release date soon-ish, if people can pre-order them from the 4th july.
    We could get a nice little trailer then.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I was looking at Serebii and they recently updated their site with information on the Arceus event in the game with Cynthia. Right now it is unknown how it will all seem to work out, but they did state something else about Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. It seems as though it will be the players choice on which dragon legendary they will like to have born. With this, I think it is pretty good seeing as we can only get one, as I am sure a lot of people will choose their favorite legendary to capture in the game at level one.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • I seriously cannot wait for this. It seems that Nintendo are listening to the demands of their fans for once. I can't wait to catch Ho-oh and Kyogre in Heart Gold and maybe, just maybe, I'll end up getting Soul Silver too. Bring this game on! :D

Anyone know the US release date, or has it not been mentioned?

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • the boy rocket grunt reminds me of mark hoppus when he had pink hair.........but less cool and gayer lol. i think the idea of a mewtwo event with geovannie is a cool idea, as he was always hellbent on getting him in the anime and also cos i really wanna catch the buga

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I seriously cannot wait for this. It seems that Nintendo are listening to the demands of their fans for once. I can't wait to catch Ho-oh and Kyogre in Heart Gold and maybe, just maybe, I'll end up getting Soul Silver too. Bring this game on! :D

Anyone know the US release date, or has it not been mentioned?

Yes, bring this game on. However, the US release date has not been confirmed as yet, and may not be told until either early next year. Though, like Platinum was may get to find out the US release date at the end of this year sometime. It is still early to tell, but some speculate it may be between the time of February to April.

the boy rocket grunt reminds me of mark hoppus when he had pink hair.........but less cool and gayer lol. i think the idea of a mewtwo event with geovannie is a cool idea, as he was always hellbent on getting him in the anime and also cos i really wanna catch the buga

The games do not really follow the anime pattern, except for Pokémon Yellow. Of course, I wouldn't disagree, a perfect way to bring Giovanni back is to have him return with an interest in Mewtwo. It would give a plot to Kanto and it will even bring back the chance to catch Mewtwo, unlike in the original GSC. Except, we will have to continue with all the new information to see how things in Kanto turn out. At least these Coro Coro releases gave a strong belief that Kanto will return once more.

Back