• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Does Mega Sableye remain the same type?
    Also, Mega Sableye is against a Poochyana, maybe they are hinting towards Mega Mightyana? I'm just predicting. I could very well be wrong.

Pokemon I think will get Megas from Hoenn
    Plusle
    Minum
    Salamence
    Flygon
    Seviper
    Zangoose
    Mettagross
    Mightyana
    Rayquaza(Might be Primal form but w.e)

Does any one think that there is more to come from E3?

I think Sableye will stay the same type, get a boost in offensive power, I think they wouldn't hint at a Mega Mightyena. But mayyybeee....

And yes, I think there is more to E3, but maybe tommorow. Not today.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It has already been confirmed that all pokemon lines will eventually get megas. That was in an interview around the time megas were first announced.

I am thinking it is north, because I think there was a volcano he was flying away from, and the only volcano is in the northern part of the region.

Then it may be the Dark cloud then.

I'm expecting Megas for
    Camerupt, Dusknoir, Sharpedo, Ludicolo, Shiftry, another one for Sceptile, Golem, and Machoke.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
    This is an opinion very few agree with but, I dislike the fact that they decided to bring back mega's since they we're originally used as a promotional stunt in order to attract new and old to the game.
    Mega Swampert is a joke.

Years
    Interesting release. Can't say it isn't something people wanted, but an interesting decision to announce Sableye first after the predictable Swampert/Sceptile megas. Though, it does make sense, considering Mawile is Sableye's version counterpart from Ruby and Sapphire, and received a mega of its own in X and Y.

Years
    I bet they'll be version exclusives Megas, requiring us to trade over the stone from either XY or OR if we'll like to get Mawilite, and OR will need to get it from AS.

Yeah, Mawile in OR and Sableye in AS like what was in the originals. But I really hate the idea of having the Mega Stones only obtainable in the version opposite of the one its corresponding Pokemon was found in. I currently lack a second 3DS or the ability to wi-fi trade so I really do hope they learned their lesson especially when it came to those players who have no method to trade.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yeah, Mawile in OR and Sableye in AS like what was in the originals. But I really hate the idea of having the Mega Stones only obtainable in the version opposite of the one its corresponding Pokemon was found in. I currently lack a second 3DS or the ability to wi-fi trade so I really do hope they learned their lesson especially when it came to those players who have no method to trade.

I think they'll have Mawile's in it's game, and Sableye's in it's game, nothing like Houndoom and Manectric (irc they're version exclusives of the other game that their stone is found in).

Years
    I think they'll have Mawile's in it's game, and Sableye's in it's game, nothing like Houndoom and Manectric (irc they're version exclusives of the other game that their stone is found in).

Yeah I think they'll have the Mawilite available in OR and the Sableye Mega Stone (Sableylite I think it may be called) in AS. The examples with Aggron/Tyranitar and Houndoom/Manectric between X and Y was really the major gripe I had with some of the Mega Stones, in that it was a trick to encourage trading. I hope they don't do that again, considering I have no method to trade in 6th Gen right now.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Problem is, I want to have all the stones, not exchange my Manectrite for a Houndoominite. :( And I don't want to fork cash for the Y version.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    The map design is just so... meh. I mean, it's too overcrowded with details and all.

I don't know why they don't like M-Swampert. I mean, it's the best looking Mega evolution so far after Ampharos and Charizard Y for me.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm pretty sure Get TV wont release much more info than we had recently. Atleast we arent in the dark now I guess :) They are most likely be hinting more at the presented info now.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
    I like that they redesigned the baddies. It adds new flavour to the games and doesn't make it literally the same game but prettier. All gyms have new puzzles, just like HGSS, so that's a plus too. Basically, everything changed from RSE is a plus in my book, since it gives the old players something new and refreshing, while still having the RSE feel. That's what made me somewhat like HGSS, while I hated every moment of FRLG.

Another thing I'm happy about is that Pokemon don't follow you around. I always found it useless in HGSS as my ace is always the sixth Pokemon, while the first one is something weak I'm training. Sorry, but the feature is useless if something random is following me. Plus I'm spending most of the time on a bike anyway.

Years
    I'm not disappointed with anything so far, I really love how awesome everything we've seen is so far. So yeah all positives for me at the moment but that may change in coming months.

Years
    So far I like everything but teh design for mega sableye. It's not extravagant enough for me. I really think they could have amped up the appearance a little more.

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
    I don't see how Dragon doesn't fit Sceptile. It is supposedly based (if not based, it looks a lot like it) on a Dilophosaurus. It learns the same amount of Dragon moves as Serperior (4) while Meganium learns only 2.

It doesn't really matter what he's based on if he doesn't look like a dragon. v.v

Meganium or Serperior were just much more deserving of it. Whatever, though. I'm just glad one of my all-time favorite pokemon has a mega evolution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back