• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: CoroCoro reveals new Pokémon

Years
  • Well, it's already hit Monday for me so not too long now until E3 begins and we (hopefully) get additional stuff revealed.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well, it's already hit Monday for me so not too long now until E3 begins and we (hopefully) get additional stuff revealed.

Except that E3 will officially start when it's already wendsday for you in Austrialia, seeing how it begins early here in the West Coast. The Nintendo E3 Direct starts at 9 A.M. here, and Australia is 17 hours ahead of us, so it'll be Wendsday at 2 A.M for you.

Years
  • Except that E3 will officially start when it's already wendsday for you in Austrialia, seeing how it begins early here in the West Coast. The Nintendo E3 Direct starts at 9 A.M. here, and Australia is 17 hours ahead of us, so it'll be Wendsday at 2 A.M for you.

Thanks for the clarification. Guess I have to stay up very late for this.

Alumens

Dreamer
    Years
  • I really liked the new Pokémon. If the dog is going to be like Geodude in G/S I will be really happy. Maybe his evolution line is full Rock type.

The koala is my favorite. I sense a Normal/Psychic type coming and if so, he will be on my team

blue

gucci
    Years
  • "We will be streaming live gameplay of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. This is the first time to stream live gameplay of a Pokémon game still in development!" -- Junichi Masuda.

So it will be live gameplay footage of the games, the first of its kind too. Hopefully during this footage we will see a new Pokemon or two!

Years
  • "We will be streaming live gameplay of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. This is the first time to stream live gameplay of a Pokémon game still in development!" -- Junichi Masuda.

So it will be live gameplay footage of the games, the first of its kind too. Hopefully during this footage we will see a new Pokemon or two!

I am also speculating gameplay footage. Maybe we'll get to see the new wild encounter scene or maybe the first scenes of the game or something. Anyways, whatever it is I'm sure Masuda is going to promise us.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Is that live stream on Wednesday or Thursday?

I'll be away for most of Wednesday so I'll probably miss it. :(

HotaruSobotka

PENS BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!
    Years
  • I'm catching that Koala!

I remember in an old X/Y fake game playing post was a koala by the name of Koaldy so I'm hoping that won't be the English name. That's a lame name.

Years
  • Is that live stream on Wednesday or Thursday?

I'll be away for most of Wednesday so I'll probably miss it. :(

Livestream is on Tuesday for most places, though it could be Wednesday depending on where you live. (5:00pm UK time & 9:00am Pacific Time in the US)

As mentioned, it'll be either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on your timezone. If you're in Australia like me or in Asia it'll likely be around early Wednesday morning, being 2:00am Wednesday for me.

Back