• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

exteradude

I'm glad to find some high-quality scans here. Is it me, or are good scans hard to come by?

I applaud you, man. Thanks for the scans. [I'm a poet and I just don't know it. lolz, maybe]

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It is one of those new Movie Events like the previous Shaymin/Regigigas and now Arceus/Pichu. The movie events unlock something special within the game.

Oh I see. Thanks for the information.

Anyways I think the Notch Ear Pichu is pretty cool. I never in my entire life, would have expected to see a different sprite pokemon with a different look somewhat. Isn't the Pichu also a shiny one?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes, good quality scans are hard to come by, you just need to know where to look sometimes. Though, yes it's possible that next year for the US, they can have the Arceus event and a Pichu event. Whoa, but that would be for two different games!?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh I see. Thanks for the information.

Anyways I think the Notch Ear Pichu is pretty cool. I never in my entire life, would have expected to see a different sprite pokemon with a different look somewhat. Isn't the Pichu also a shiny one?

Yep. It seems to be a pretty special event because there are overworld sprites for both the Shiny Pichu and the Gizamimi. Got my hopes up for all pokemon with overworld sprites.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wonder how Eckruteak City's music will be like? Whenever the remake comes out, I am sure going to be comparing the music for the different towns and cities.

Anyways I hope the music is calm and not so fast. Goldenrod City's music could be fast music but for towns/cities that are calm town/cities they should play soft music.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    GSC was known for their upbeat music. I hope its not too slow. After hearing the music in the video it seems to be slowed down.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    They should keep the lively music, though I believe a certain site might have given a small example of it if I remember correctly.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, that video on Pokemon Sunday with the gameplay had it on it. I didnt like the song much.

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    I wonder how Eckruteak City's music will be like? Whenever the remake comes out, I am sure going to be comparing the music for the different towns and cities.

Anyways I hope the music is calm and not so fast. Goldenrod City's music could be fast music but for towns/cities that are calm town/cities they should play soft music.

totally- That Town Had My Favorite Music Of All The Towns In Every Game- If They Make It Some Cheap-A** Remix With Techno Crap I Would Be Upset

GSC was known for their upbeat music. I hope its not too slow. After hearing the music in the video it seems to be slowed down.

ya, except for Ecruteak- That Was Nice And Slow And Calm

Last edited:

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Yeah, that video on Pokemon Sunday with the gameplay had it on it. I didnt like the song much.
    HEY I DIDN'T LIKE IT TOO. IN FACT I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT VIDEO

IN FACT HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE GAMES.

THEY'RE NOT GRAPHICAL PORTS, TOO MANY CHANGES BAH.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wonder, just like almost each city has their own tree, if most will have their own music. Usually, like in DPPt the cities had similar music.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wonder, just like almost each city has their own tree, if most will have their own music. Usually, like in DPPt the cities had similar music.

I didn't see the similarity in them actually. If there had to be any similarities in the Johto music for towns/cities I would have to say that New Bark Town and Eckruteak City's music could be similar.

Years
    Well...at least we can turn the sound off if we don't like the music. Then, we could go to a certain site that has videos that play the original GS songs. And have those songs play while we're playing Heart Gold and/or Soul Silver. Just an idea. ;) If people don't like the changes in the new games, they don't have to necessarily buy it. They still sell the original games at Gamestop/Eb Games. I actually got one for $12 a year ago. It still works. as for me, I'm getting the game and I appreciate the fact that Nintendo is working so hard on this game. It must be a very tedious task to get every detail done well. Plus, with an audience that is very difficult to please, I commend them for it. I appreciate that Nintendo is making a game that I've been wanting for years.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    HEY I DIDN'T LIKE IT TOO. IN FACT I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT VIDEO

IN FACT HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE GAMES.

THEY'RE NOT GRAPHICAL PORTS, TOO MANY CHANGES BAH.
    Just because he doesn't like one small thing in the games, that doesn't mean that he doesn't like anything about the remakes. And even then, that's no excuse to be a jerk about it.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    D/P/PT's music is actually quite upbeat as well, so I can see HG/SS' retaining the same upbeat style, save for Ecruteak/NewBark/Kanto towns.

I didn't see the similarity in them actually. If there had to be any similarities in the Johto music for towns/cities I would have to say that New Bark Town and Eckruteak City's music could be similar.
    If Ecruteak's is anything like this YT remix...

I will hug HG/SS very tightly

Just because he doesn't like one small thing in the games, that doesn't mean that he doesn't like anything about the remakes. And even then, that's no excuse to be a jerk about it.

I was being sarcastic.
    And I'm sick atm, let me have this outlet. :V

Years
    I like the new look of Ecruteak from what we have seen. New Bark Town is gorgeous, too, imo. I really appreciate the artwork and the detail that goes into it. (I play my Platinum more now because of it.) These so far seem to be the nicest graphics I've seen. The New Bark Town music has a lovely melody imo. I really want this game now. (I don't have school til September. If I had it now, I could play it all summer long. :D)

I think the starters in this game are adorable, and I'm wondering which one I should choose. It's now a tough decision for me seeing how adorable they all are. (Up until DPP, I wasn't a Tododile fan, but now I think Tododile is totally cute after seeing its DPP sprite.)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Translation time.

So according the text following Pokemon is something to look forward to cause its not only your starter but wild Pokemon. Wailord anyone? XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OMG, if it's true that it won't only be your starter, then I can only imagine having a Lugia/Ho-Oh following behind you.

Back