• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok granted but all of you're teeth are sweet teeth now!

I wish that this thread wasn't corrupted and could somehow manage to get a rubber duck to chuck at a clock tower so that one of the hands falls down and then hoping that it would either A stop time or B make Dialga Pissed off and attacks me so I can catch it. (Yes none of the possibilities are possible) and after that time wouldn't go on anymore!

Wait if time doesn't go on anymore........... Sweet!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    granted, but before that happens you use your last poke/ultra/heavy/master/whatever-ball on a wild slaking. thus, you CAN capture, but no capture for you~<3

i wish chapters of pokespe would come out faster and the series would still remain as epic as it always is, i dont die, nothing goes boom/poof/splat/whatever, etc. so the next person has to be a bit more creative

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    granted. but it wont play pokemon games. just the games youve never heard of. and theyre in egyptian heiroglyphics. and theyre no fun.

i wish i could get cheats for pearl that dont glitch up the game in any way shape or form.

please be creative.

Years
    Granted but its the same size as a real Groudon and it can't fit in your secret base.
    I wish I have a shiny Charizard.

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Granted Their SOOO high Their drunk and go to lvl 1and stays there

I wish there was 5 of each legendary

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Granted, but it gets memory holed and you get sent to room 101.
    I wish I had an army of glitch Pokemon at my command and that we would take over the world!

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Granted, but once you have taken over the world, they all disappear and everything is reverted back to normal and you have no memory of the event happening. You've also been stripped of ever having that wish again.
    I wish they would bring misty back to the series.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Granted but(and I really don't want to corrupt this wish) Ash ends up with May. :'(

I wish that the Orange islands would be included in HG/SS. (And yes, I know there's no chance of that since it is sadly an anime-exlusive region. It's too bad really, since I'd love to battle Rudy. ;))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back