• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Since all of my other threads in here have suffered from the disease of old age and subsequent death by locking...here's a new thread for my stuff.

A little note before I start: This is not a request thread! I still have other things or ideas that I'm working on, and I don't wish to add any more to that pile at the moment. If I ever do start taking requests, though, I shall make note of it.

This is not a complete collection of my sprites, but more or less the ones I like the most. And don't feel iffy about showing, anyways.

[removed]

In the interest of not making this post too long, I'm saving any more sprites for another post. Maybe. Anyways, some of my other stuff can be seen in this older thread of mine.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mmph, watch as this thread dies before it's barely lived. Sigh.

Anyways~

If anybody remembers the "alpha" g/s pokemon Honouguma (do a google search on it if you don't)...well...I made a sprite of it.

I might need to go fix it sometime. I swear, it looks so much like a fire-type pikachu here. O_o (Not that it didn't look a bit like one before, though!)

And I forget if I had any other sprites I wanted to put into this post...hm...

Ah, yes, I remember now.

FMA fans should recognize this creature. An older sprite of mine.

More to possibly come later...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, those are really cool! top marks, and that carbuncle is so cute ^_^ reminds me of final fantasy 8

10000000/10

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
  • *Is with mouth on China*Wow!I already saw some,but each time you make one,i get a incontrolable rage of making something real good.Those are very inspiring,and very well done.That RB Quilava simply fits the RB style,with big eyes and weird poses O.o
    Those Pokedolls are incredible,the bird is amazing and all of them are.But the one that really PWNS them all is Carbunkle.I already saw Carbunkle in its 3d form and this just adds to it.10/10

P.S: Do you work for Nintendo by any chance?XD

Years
  • eevee_lady: I already have a few more of the newer pokemon that I plan to put into r/b style. ^_^ I just gotta get around to starting them first.

Umbreon's Shadow: No, I don't work for Nintendo...though sometimes I wish I did. XD

Thanks for the comments. ^_^

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Nice work. This thread doesn't deserve to die. ^^ I really like your FMA sprite.. it's amazing, and I could tell its from FMA as well. All in all, good job.

Years
  • BonslyMaster: Okay, just remember to give credit. :)

As for showing off more of my sprites...I guess I could...though none of these are new and all that. I'm being lazy with finishing things.

[removed]

Some older fusions of mine that I really like.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back