• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Thanks. :)

Now, since I seem to have only four days left before this thread hits the month limit and becomes too old...I think I'll have my slightly-cartoony sun conure help to revive it:

[removed]

Next time I do something like this, I'm choosing something with a less complicated color scheme!

Last edited:

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    May I please have these pokemon for my rpg?
    Cowrie's sprite showcase

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    great parrot cowrie, its colorful, i see no flaws

shadowben2 said:
    May I please have these pokemon for my rpg?
    Cowrie's sprite showcase

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Cowrie's sprite showcase

no! those last 4 sprites are (c) to dark hacking inc.

Belzeebub

Spriter
    Years
    This is like the best I've seen up to this point. I know it might seem that I'm new here, which I am, but I've been here long before that looking at fakemons(:. I really love yours and you must have a great fantasy world... or... something^^. But anyways, applaudes to you. Keep up the good work!

.:WhiteWolf:.

Donuts are coming..TO GET YOU!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2006
    Ok dark vanasur..stop posting "I like your sprites"State why you like them..I can believe someone hasent told you this before.

Years
    hey Cowrie i love all of your sprites they are amazing my favorite is the red/blue quilava i think you should do more your like a mentor to me i wish to someday be as good as you

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Okay :WhiteWolf: learn to spell and I didn't say I like your sprites. Anyways sorry Cowrie for that. Your Parrot is so cute and colorful. Again sorry Cowrie I was reffering to your other creations.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Years
    Dark Venusaur: Though you may've not intended that. You have actually made a comment more or less like just saying "I like your sprites." Atleast go indepth on why you like it rather than just that only. It's in the sub-forum rules.

And .:WhiteWolf:., had you reported the post then perhaps something would've been done about it. The report button IS there to report any posts that break certain rules of any section on PC. It's quite a useful accessory, so I suggest you use it.

Years
    I feel a bit bad since I've been neglecting this thread...I just haven't had as much time or motivation to work on sprites like I used to...

Even so, I managed to remake a revamp I did over a year ago (more like a year and a half, I think...it was one of the earlier sprites that I worked on).

[removed]

Last edited:
    Years
    I might make more revamps whenever I'm in the mood again...for now, I just haven't been wanting to revamp. Or make sprites in general.

Cowrie's sprite showcase

A berry of mine that I came up with. I'm still not entirely happy with it, but then again it's not often that I am happy with something. I'll poke at it later - I just needed something to make sure my thread didn't reach the month limit, and that was all I had. Still got a week, but...yeah.

Currently working on an entry for this month's pixel art contest - with any luck I'll have that done within the next few days.

*delete, repost*

It's done by now, obviously -

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Inspired by the game Bubble Bobble. Awesomely fun game. Feel free to critique this, as I planned on editing it anyways soon.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I love the new pixel art Cowrie, I can't really give any critism since i suck, but I do like the sahding on the gems/glass there on the pillar. I knew i remebered that little guy from somewhere.

Years
    Why must your sprites pwn me in every single way? T_T

I do have a crit on the Bubble Bobble pixelart, though- Although it's cute beyond belief, the floor he's standing on and the pillar with the gems look way too pixely- maybe you could round them off a little or make them look more natural. It looks drawn with the line tool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back