• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crime & Punishment (OOC & SUs)(PG-14)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • Crime & Punishment (SUs are closed!!!)(PG-14)

------Crime & Punishment------

Story: You are a citizen of a large city named Balice controlled by organized crime, police are unable to do anything about the crime, they have counted the city a loss, and now the current police force only exist as a corrupted system to keep other criminals from usurping the mobs power. The mobsters keep control by using superior firepower, Pokemon trained to kill, and the sale of drugs and illegal alcohols to the citizens of the city. The people have grown sick of the violence, the death, the pain and suffering the criminal mobsters have inflicted upon the city, they are now doing what the police believe to be impossible

They are going to bring down the mob.

Your role:
    You are one of the citizens who has been deemed ready, willing, and able to deal with the mobsters directly. You will be supplied with weapons and given a series of jobs to be performed under the guidance of your leader, George Fremont. Be prepared to fight well-armed mobsters who have made a living on the pain, suffering, and death of others.

Rules:
    -No godmodding, bunnying, or anything the like
    -No shinies
    -Keep it down on the swearing[allowed but if it gets to be too much your character will be killed]
    -I'm impatient, so keep active[At least two to three times weekly]
    -NO POSTING WITHOUT AN SU!!!!
    -No racism or sexism
    -Be mature, there ARE drugs AND alcohol AND murder, don't make me kick you for being stupid about this stuff.
    -GRAMMAR IS IMPORTANT!!! AND DON'T FORGET IT!!!!!

SU:[Since I will have a lot of characters to do I won't have Histories and Personality descriptions for them all but you must have them!!!]

Name:

Personality: Go for at least four good sentences[or six bad ones(not really =p)]

History: Same rules as Personality

Pokemon:[Two max]
    Name:
    Species:

Other things:
    I plan to have people die in this RP[kinda a no-duh but just in case], This will also have adult themes[not sex] such as the death of minors, suicide, the use of narcotics, minor swearing.

So yeah, try and be adult about this stuff, I don't want to kick someone because their being immature and yelling about smoking and someone dying.

Also I have a plot so their will be a definite ending to this RP, although it will be epic and maybe if this one turns out well i'll make another one.

Here are two examples for the Mob leader and the... I forgot to name the group trying to take down the mob... I guess that will be the first OOC topic, what do you want the anti-mob group called?

Name: Alex Fratelli [Al]

Position: Mob leader

Personality: A high-end guy with connections all around and the city under his thumb. He is extremely aggressive, extremely smart, and extremely deadly. This is the man who runs the city from the biggest office of the highest tower in the city of Balice. He attacks problems of all sizes with extreme[and often unnecessary] force.

History: Born in the city of Balice he has spent his entire life withing the cities confines. He married when he was 24 and spent sixteen years with her, bearing a son[Now age 17] and a daughter[Kidnapped at age three, believed dead]. Alex [refers to self as Al] didn't even show any mob affiliation until he was 28, but he quickly climbed through the ranks, stopped only by his wife's death when Al was 40. Soon a year after Al's wife's death he was made the mob leader and the town has gone to hell since, falling completely under his control.

Pokemon:
    Name:Unknown
    Species:Unknown

Actually, ignore that one, its not a good example for you guys.

Name: George Fremont

Personality: George is a great leader, inspiring confidence in all who meet him. He is a man who has spent much of his life doing what he believes to be absolutely right. He is headstrong, confident, strong-willed, intelligent, and able-bodied making him extremely well suited to the pursuit of peace. He is also a man who would be willing to sacrifice himself to save others, a true martyr.

History: Born inside the city of Balice he moved away when he was 12 to explore the world and try his hand at being a trainer with his Manectric,[named Sparx] an Electrike at the time. He attempted the Pokemon league challenge of Johto but was unable to complete it and eventually became a peace officer in Cerulean city. During a time as a peace keeper Sparx became much stronger as George rose through the ranks and learned leadership skills that complimented his natural leadership abilities. He has returned to Balice for the funeral of his mother and has decided to stay to help rid the city of the mob.

Pokemon:
    Name: Sparx
    Species: Manectric
    Unusual markings: none

Currently accepted:

SkyisUmbreon:
    Spoiler:

YellowFTW:
    Spoiler:

TurkishDelight:
    Spoiler:

Godzil:
    Spoiler:

Sandeon:
    Spoiler:

First Snow:
    Spoiler:

Tonko:
    Spoiler:

luf100:
    Spoiler:

Tony Montana:
    Spoiler:

Marina E.Silver
    Spoiler:

tim0789
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Name: Lucy Wright

Personality: Lucy enjoys tending to flowers and plants, something she grew up with. She is more "in-tuned" with bug Pokemon because of her background of being born into a family of flower shop owners. She has a soft spot for children and someday wants to be a mother. She is somewhat kind and is willing to lend an ear when anyone needs it. Lucy makes attachments to others easily which is also a bad thing because she is often betrayed. Because of this, she enjoys being around Pokemon more because they aren't as likely to betray her. She is an independent person and doesn't depend on anyone. When she is hurt, Lucy never just sits and wait like a damsel in distress to pick her back up again. She does it herself. Lucy hates people who are utterly useless and can't pick themselves back up once they are hurt because they depended to much on just one person to keep their life going. (In the emotional sense.)

Appearance: Lucy stands at about five foot five. She usually just wears a thin white dress, a sun hat over her brown hair, and heels. She is a glasses person (as she fears contacts), the frame shaped like squares that cover over her green eyes. She keeps a bag that is made out of stiff plant fibers close to her, which usually contains Sniper's Poke'ball and other things. (Blade stays outside her Poke'ball.) She has a slightly rounded face and she has dimples on both cheeks.

History: She lived in a small town in Hoenn. Lucy was born into a family of flower shop owners. She basically grew up around flowers and a fondness for bug Pokemon. She eventually left her hometown on a trainer journey that every ten year old went through. After many years she had settled down and decided to open a flower shop away from her hometown. Lucy had bought a cheap lot of land in Balice, but when she got there she had discovered the city's secrets. (The mobs, drugs, alcohol, and the such.) She currently lives on the lot, which was supposed to be her flower shop before the mobs destroyed it, with her best friends and partners, Blade and Sniper.

Pokemon:
    Name: Blade (Scizor) Sniper (Drapion)
    Species: Scizor and Drapion
    Unusual markings[optional]: None

Last edited:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • This is actually my first time trying one of these, so I'll understand if I'm rejected. :P

Name: Estelle Marx

Personality: Estelle is a shy, cold person, preferring to be alone most of the time. She would take the company of her Pokemon over other people any time. Because of her past, Estelle does not make relationships easy, as she does not want to become close to anyone in fear that they will hurt her. She keeps most of her personal life and past a secret. She is fairly good at battling, because she spends so much time with her Pokemon, and they spend a lot of time practicing. She is able to take charge if absolutely necessary, but would rather allow someone else to do it, and is often overlooked anyway. Estelle has a soft spot for any type of Pokemon but prefers Pokemon with more menacing or scary appearances (or are just more intimidating) as they seem to make people want to avoid her, and they make her feel more secure and protected.

History: Estelle grew up in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, living with her parents and sister for the first half of her life. Her sister left on a journey when she was ten years old, and her mother died when Estelle was thirteen. She had a bad relationship with her father, it often becoming abusive, which made it hard for Estelle to trust others. At eighteen (never having gone on a journey at ten), she left Snowpoint City, escaping her father. She travels to other cities, going wherever she sees fit. She has not spoken to her sister or father in the three years she has been travelling and has no plans of going back to Snowpoint City ever again.

Appearance: Estelle stands at about 5'6". She is very light-skinned, often being compared to the snow of Snowpoint City by other children when she was young. As a child she made the decision to grow her hair out, resulting in long hair a little above her waist. It is unnaturally dark red in colour. She usually wears her hair in a bun or pony tail at the back of her head in order to keep it out of the way. She has pale blue, almost grey, eyes and wears a little bit of dark make-up to make her eyes stand out more. Her nails are short as she has a habit of biting them. She has sharp facial features and a slim physique, mostly from not eating properly in her travels. She wears black pants that are tight on her, being a few years old now, with black and white sneakers. She wears a plain white tank top with a long black coat over top that buttons up in the front, though she usually has it unbuttoned and open.

Pokemon:
    Name: Gyarados
    Species: Gyarados
    Unusual markings[optional]: None.

Name: Luxray
    Species: Luxray
    Unusual markings[optional]: Luxray just generally looks rough compared to most Luxray.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I'll accept more people, I just wanted at least seven before starting.
    Also luf, you are Accepted
    I'll wait until Wednesday to start so anyone else that wants to can post their SU.

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
  • Cool, thanks! I'll have an SU up tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Okay. Here we go.

Name: Nathanial

Personality:

Nathanial is wiry, and while he's not short, he really wishes he was taller and bigger, and is extremely touchy about any implication of weakness. He wants to lead the pack, not be part of it, but he isn't (quite) stupid enough to kill himself trying to take down people who really are stronger than him. But they had better watch their back, because someday, he's gonna be stronger than them.

He's distrustful of anyone who doesn't use physical power to get along in life, and hates people who "thinks that reading books makes them better than everyone else", (which is anyone with much schooling, in his mind) He can't read very well, and he has trouble thinking in abstract ways. He doesn't plan ahead, just makes do with what happens, as it happens. He is, however, generally protective of people weaker than him, even if he isn't very nice about it.

Appearance:

Nathanial has brown skin, and reddish-brown crinkly hair that he keeps in a ponytail. He cuts it himself, so when it's down, it's a ragged, bouncy mess (this doesn't happen much). His eyes are green. He's wiry, and stands about 5'7", with large hands and feet that seem to indicate he's probably going to bulk up a bit when he's older. He's go a broad face and wide mouth that's set to frowning by default. He wears baggy cargot pants that he cut off mid-calf, sandals, and layered t-shirts and buttoned shirts. His clothing is scavenged or stolen, but it is somewhat clean (the kids heat their dirty clothes in a big bucket, mash it around, then rinse and dry it). He wraps torn lengths of cloth around his wrists and palms, because he likes the look of fingerless gloves.

History:

Nathanial lost his parents to a drive-by shooting when he was four. He was young enough that he doesn't remember them, but old enough that the crumbling social services of Balice couldn't find anyone to adopt him (people only want babies, anyway). He was placed in a foster home run as a child farm, the couple who ran it taking in children purely for the monetary compensation. Dealing with other angry children started his education in fighting to stay on top, and gave him his habit of surly protection for the younger kids, until he finally had enough, and ran away, taking a couple of the other kids with him.

He joined a gang of children living on the streets. Their squat was in an abandoned bungalow that had been part of an unfinished building project on a subdivision. The parkland that had been bulldozed to make way for houses grew back over his years there, and wild pokemon returned to the vicinity. Some of them, drawn to the kids because of their food and the few stolen pokemon that lived with them, grew tame. The kids ended up pretty safe there, even if they lost people from time to time when they went to steal supplies. They always ended up with new homeless runaways to replace them.

Nowadays, Nathanial's sick of living on the edges of what he considers a garbage dump of a city. He doesn't remember what having a good home is really like, but he thinks the little kids still oughta be able to get one, and it ain't happening when things are this bad.

Pokemon:
    Name: Fang, Candle
    Species: Granbull, Skitty
    Unusual markings: Fang has ragged ears from fighting, and wears a piece of knotted yellow plastic rope as a collar. Candle lost an eye before she ever met Nathanial, and it healed shut, with a big, rather disgusting scar over it.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Tonko is Accepted!!!

All right, SUs will close next Wednesday[Unless you set up a reservation] when the RP starts.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    So we'll start at Wednesday right? (I have been itching to start this RP for a little while.)

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
  • Awesome! I'm glad the SU was decent :) Looking forward to seeing the story unfold.

I just realized I totally skipped giving Nathanial an appearance. I know it wasn't in your form, but I'm going to add it in so people know what he's supposed to look like, hahah.

Years
  • Why is the group almost entirely 17-year-old males? There's also a 15-year-old male, a 42-year-old male, and a 24-year-old female, but seriously! Was there a sale on 17-year-old boys?

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
  • Hahah, it's true, isn't it? I didn't really notice when I made my SU--all I did was skim the names so that I could pick one that wasn't too similar to anyone else's.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Why is the group almost entirely 17-year-old males? There's also a 15-year-old male, a 42-year-old male, and a 24-year-old female, but seriously! Was there a sale on 17-year-old boys?

That is actually a very accurate[and creepy U-_-] observation
    But its not my place to force age changes.
    And to think all these 17 year old males are following a 42 year old man[sounds so much like a perv its not even funny]

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
  • I don't think it sounds pervy--rather, I can easily imagine young guys exactly that age deciding to go off and fight stuff. All brimming with adolescent male testosterone. Even more easily if there's someone with experience leading the way.

That said, the sheer monotony of it... I don't mind changing mine to 19 or 20! Just to break up the repetition, lol.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    @Zamorak: Yeah I changed my profile again, added appearance this time. Oh and you forgot to add luf to the list of accepted SUs.
    @Godzil: Good point, even if it is plain creepy. (Don't forget the twenty-one year old. I know she isn't on the list, but still if you read the whole thread it says that Zamorak accepted Luf, so...)
    @Tonoko: Yes break it. Make it seem less creepy.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Haha, thanks for remembering me Snow, and thank you Zamorak for accepting me! :D I'm really looking forward to starting this RP, I love the idea and the seriousness of it. ^_^

Back