• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crime & Punishment (OOC & SUs)(PG-14)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • Take your cookiez, and for being a good sport about purposely using the wrong name twice here is another cookie.
    Also, for everyone involved in this RP, take to calling Michaela Miharu now, k?
    It will be hilarious, I gurantee it!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • *Rubs nose*
    Meh, I can't hit you back because your a girl, wait...
    *Gives Miharu creepy hug*
    Not letting go until you apologize for the kick!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • *Falls sideways, Miharu goes down with him, Doesn't let go*
    That was a low move, but I said I woudn't let you go until you apologized for the face kick and I plan to keep my word!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • (manages to stand up straight and breaks the hold easily) :P

I'm going to my cave. (disappears before Zamorak can do anything)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE, DON'T YOU DARE THINK THAT I WON'T FOR I, ZAMORAK, RUNESCAPE GOD OF EVIL, SHALL TURN ALL MY PRE-TEEN FOLLOWERS UPON YOUR VERY SOUL!!!
    *Miharu exits*
    All right then, any questions ^_^

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (rolls eyes) Sure...(sighs and leaves before Zamorak can do anything)

Edit: LOL at the main RP. xD Nice OOC post there. :P

Well, I'll be lurking here for a while before I know that everyone has read my warning, in order for me to know please state that you have read it and that you will try your hardest not to do one liner/two liners, and then I'll disappear forever. Well, unless Zamoark's naughty RPers do one liner/two liners again. :P

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Right, to all my faithful RPers, go up about seven or eight post then read all the way down, or just read this synopsis
    Synopsis: Miharu isn't happy that you guys have been doing so many extremely short post, she would like you guys to start having longer post, and I quite agree.
    Then I suggested everyone take to calling Michaela Miharu, she got mad, kicked me, I hugged her and wouldn't let go, she knee'd me in the *censored*, then she left and I vowed revenge as the evil god of runescape.
    Anymore questions just send me a PM, k?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • It's alright. I'll just copy and paste, AGAIN.

I'm going to have to ask you all to stop with the one liners/two liners. There have been too many, consecutive, of those and it seems that almost everyone is doing it. I understand that it's hard to do more than one line, especially since you all are conversing, but please try your hardest to make them longer. Especially since I've seen this before on some of the RPers that have been doing this and giving you warnings. You guys know who you are, so please try to make your posts longer.

~MichaelaTheUchiha

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    That's kind of why I started to actually think a lot more about my post and using Microsoft Word to develop them, so I am fine for the most part Zamorak. I will try to do more than two lines.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Thank you very much! ^_^
    I hope everyone follows Snow's example, also word is good because normally when you write some long awesome post the site will just give you the finger and go offline and you'll have to rewrite everything later.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ^ Which sadly happens to me a lot. Especially since my mother turns off the computer on me and then I lose EVERYTHING that I have typed...>_<

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I read and understand! I try to make my posts longer when I do post. This RP is going super fast too, I can hardly keep up, so I hope people listen to this and it can slow down a bit. I'm on my phone right now so I still can't do a proper post in the actual RP. :( Hopefully I'll be home soon.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Yeah, i'm actually not posting right now because I recognized myself as supporting the 'lets go super fast' and without me posting every second its gone down from two pages in five hours to about six post a day.
    I'm still worried its too fast.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    It is a bit too fast for my tastes actually. The twist with John, I think, made the RP accelerate like crazy.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • OKay, thanks...I'm gonna try to be as epic as possible...

EDIT: I almost forgot, which techniques does Cell know?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Hmmmmm
    Teleport, Body slam, Return, and Protect.
    Thats just for simplicity though, I actually never set a move limit so if your up to it the battle can involve every move Machoke and Arcanine can learn/use
    Also Arcanine can learn teleport from TM30, which I thought was awesome.

Back