• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crime & Punishment (OOC & SUs)(PG-14)

Years
  • Okay, I just read the OOC and realised my mistake. That comment came out wrong. Ha ha! Really sorry about that...

This is so awkward I'm not even sure how to leave...

Wow. Um...

Let's hope this doesn't affect the thread. I feel terrible now. Sorry again.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Its alright Godzil, we also have three new people to add to the group *applause*
    We start tonight, i'll get a start post up sometime this evening.
    I also have off school tomorrow, so i'll be on pretty late tonight
    [just for reference its 3 P.M. where I am now but the site list the time as noon]
    I'll definitely be on until the sit says 9 P.M.[Thats midnight for me]
    I'll go edit the first post to include the three new characters and send out PMs once i've put up the start post.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Im really sorry about doing this but you guys go way to fast and I'm going to have to drop out. I really cant keep up. Sorry for any inconvenience.

~Sandeon

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Its ok, but if you want you can make appearances as NPC characters every once in a while, just PM me before you do it so I can tell you secret juicy plot things to taunt the other RPers with.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I'm so confused. Can you like give me some advice as to where I should be when I post? I'm following it so far but you guys are going faaaast. I'm supposed to be with the group ambushing the supplies. I'm not really sure what I should be doing though when I post. Oh and if it's okay I'd like to change one of my Pokemon, since I chose both water types it'll probably be kind of difficult to be able to use them. I'll keep Gyarados because I love it but if it's okay can I change Sharpedo to something else? I haven't posted what my Pokemon are in the actual RP yet so it wouldn't change anything in the story.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Easy enough, all you need to do is state in your post that George said over the walkie-talkie
    "The kid's coming, take care of anyone their and try and subdue him"
    Then start shooting, simple as that[Also the post with Assassin-Lead describes the group you will be shooting at]
    Here is that part of the post just in case you missed it

Spoiler:

Hope this helps!!!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Alright... but no more changes after this!!!!
    SIU[SkyisUmbreon] changed a pokemon, then you, but I don't want it to become commonplace just to change Pokemon because i'm a pushover[I really am]

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Lmao I promise no more. I should've thought about taking water-types before we started. O_o Thank you!

EDIT: My other post is now edited. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh gosh. I had overlooked the potential of this RP :3 It seems really enjoyable, especially since the GM is taking care of the RP in a good way!

So, I guess SUs are closed?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Wellllll, maybe I could spare a spot since Sandeon left if you would like to apply.
    As a bonus i'm a 17 year old with no license, and nothing to do this weekend so I will be stalking all the people involved in this RP most of the weekend.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Ok cool I might do an NPC Sometime. I"ll give you a call.

Years
  • Okay, Sandy had the right idea. Not only did I come in late on the first day, but I missed the second and 4 pages have been posted without me! My schedule means I only get on at night and occasionally I can post during the day at work.

Sorry to say but I'll have to drop out. This particular thread moves too quick for me. Let the others know my spot is open! Let the call be heard by those who can answer it!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Alright, sorry about that but i'll offer you the same deal as Sandeon to come map guest-appearances as various NPCs!

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
  • Oh my gosh! I've been too busy to do much online at all and everything is going so fast! I don't think I can keep up with this, even when I'm not busy, you guys are SERIOUSLY moving, lol. I am going to back out now, give my spot to someone who will use it right!!

Zamorak, I see you said Sandeon's SU might turn up as an NPC--I give you full possession of mine to use, if you want to.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • I'm going to have to ask you all to stop with the one liners/two liners. There have been too many, consecutive, of those and it seems that almost everyone is doing it. I understand that it's hard to do more than one line, especially since you all are conversing, but please try your hardest to make them longer. Especially since I've seen this before on some of the RPers that have been doing this and giving you warnings. You guys know who you are, so please try to make your posts longer.

~MichaelaTheUchiha

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Right, listen to Miharu, especially now especially we need longer post because we are running out of people. Three gone due to going too fast but making longer post may slow us down enough to keep more people from leaving for the same reason, so yeah, listen to Michio.

Also Michaela, here is a cookie for pointing out the flaws in my rp, i'll give you another if you can spot the issues in this single post. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Bold is errors. :P

Right, listen to Miharu, especially now especially we need longer post because we are running out of people. Three (are) gone due to going too fast(,) but making longer post(s) may slow us down enough to keep more people from leaving for the same reason, so yeah, listen to Michio.

Also Michaela, here is a cookie for pointing out the flaws in my rp, i'll give you another if you can spot the issues in this single post. XD

I win?

Back