• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest [OOC]

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    @TD alright. Thanks for applying, though.

@everyone new post is up! The siege is in motion, the first phase is ongoing: Protect the Hyper Beam cannons! Keep the enemy off the battlements!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    WIP. Only history left now. Tell me if he's a bit too edgy to be in the Gold Tribe.

Wow, been a looong time since I last did a SU. :P

EDIT: Finished. Finally.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
  • Hey, everyone. I found out a few days ago that...I have only seven weeks at the most to stick around here. I got a mission call for two years, and I'll need to leave PC before May 2nd rolls around. I might leave PC in three or four weeks, not sure when, but I plan on getting used to the idea of not roleplaying in my free time before May.

Also...Jacob and Sophia are not twins, Punisher. ...Unless he thinks ICly that they're twins...

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    *Clutches Garet tightly* Nuuu! D: It's finally here. Well... at the very least you got to finish Odyssey. :3 That's good right? Well, it's too early to say good bye, but at least you'll get some fun in before you leave!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Nah, corrected that. :P But yeah, we'll make sure those two survive. *nods*

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    @Garet good to have you with us for a few more weeks. We should be thankful you got to join us for at least a bit before you're gone.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hey guys, he's still here so how about we have the good-byes for later? :P He's not dead yet. xD

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I'm in for Asaito. Tomorrow is my finals and then I'm free for nearly 2 weeks. When class starts up it should be easier than it's been lately to keep on track with RPs.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm in for Asaito. Tomorrow is my finals and then I'm free for nearly 2 weeks. When class starts up it should be easier than it's been lately to keep on track with RPs.

Ah, you're somewhat late. I'm making a joint post with Gibs and Goats (Epicness, that's what we call him xD) at the moment.

Hey guys, check this out. I described Skysaber to a friend and he drew him!

Spoiler:

wow, very thanks, much awesome, many radiant

Years
  • Hello guys, i hope you liked my colored-sketch with Zack and stay tunned for more characters!Ray make the stories and i draw some of the characters,i think we make a good team!Cya soon!

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    SU done. Damn that took long. I really need to get more active. Anyways I changed Aidan's personality a bit, I removed the part about him being a manipulator and just made him be a Pokemon that has a way with words.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    A new entry has been added to the Vaults of Reflection. Reminiscing is now available for reading! Thanks to Gibs for contributing to the Vaults of Reflection series with the memories of his characters, Cassandra and Tavhir. Great job, I'm loving it. Keep it comin

Back