• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Cross my HEART ハート泥棒 [OOC][M]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Grif told me to tell you that you can all finally post again. :3

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Hey, Nakuzami... Delta is the one who shot the thrall, not Gerard. Gerard was about to attack the thrall, but was beaten to the kill by Delta.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I thought Watchman said something but maybe not.

Things are getting busy with school and stuff so we're not going to be able to finish until this weekend or (early) next week (Spring Break!). So sorry about the delays.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
I didn't get anything from Watchman.

I'd rather have y'all post sooner but I know sometimes it can't be helped. I'll probably try and push the story along a bit soon if nobody else has any plans to post soon.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Alright so I'm posting to say that I don't think Watchman and I will post. After being busy with school I ended up getting sick this weekend and I'd really hate to put the RP on hold longer than it's already been so I'll have to drop out because of that. For Watchman he's still busy with school (his Sping Break isn't as long as mine) and some projects so he'll be dropping out as well.

Sorry for the delay and all of this just ending up with us both leaving. It's a good RP so good luck with it!

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Sorry for the bout of silence. Busy, busy, busy.

Operation: "actually post something" is underway. Don't y'all worry for one minute. :p

That's okay, Kiklion and Watchman. Everyone gets busy once in a while. I'll remove you from the list of accepted characters but if you ever find you have some spare time and want to join again, just drop me a message.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I apologise but I'm also pulling out. I'm sorry for my inactivity but university and life are really catching up to me and I don't want anyone to be waiting on me :(

sorry!

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Same as above applies. Shame to see you go but everyone has their own priorities. Hope to see you turn up again at a later date but, for now at least, farewell.

Back