• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Cross my HEART ハート泥棒 [OOC][M]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I knew Birdy should have posted her SU anyways. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, please allow me to explain. Ashley is a character of Birdy's creation and for various reasons she ended up "attached" as a sort of companion character to Gerard instead of completely being her own character, and that decision led to SongBird not posting Ashley's Bio. I'm going to suggest she do it so everyone has her properly in their heads.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
To me it sounds like "instead of completely being her own character" means she's not a character and shouldn't be in the RP. I don't want to stomp on anyone's NPCs, but when RPers make NPCs they're usually around for a post or two and then they go away. It sounds to me that Ashley is going to be here for most if not the entirety of the RP and shouldn't be played until she has a bio.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Kiklion: Actually, Ashley's bio is in fact up and has been for about a week. She's been posted as an edit to Kallen's SU. I have no clue why neither Songbird nor Sephy have said anything about it, although just now Sephy did say that she was of Songbird's creation so it makes sense for it to be there. So... Problem solved? And about the NPCs, really? I've seen frequently recurring NPCs pretty commonly. Guess That sort of thing depends on the RP.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I'll admit that I didn't see the SU, but it hasn't been accepted, so the problem isn't solved at all. And unless those frequently recurring NPCs have been frequently recurring in every post I think me and you are talking about the same thing.

Sephear

Years
This has all become far too complicated, and has not been detailed. I made a mistake in my last post because I forgot Ashley had been added on to the post with Kallen's Bio... I was just trying to say she's like a companion character. She will be played by SongBird not me, but she will mostly only be in Gerard's post and not her own. Songbird can describe it better when next she's on, I'm sorry for the confusion and the lack of attentiveness on my part.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
That's what I get for going to bed early.

Like Sephy described, Ashley is a full character made primarily as a companion for Gerard shortly after the RP started. As such, she's not just a recurring NPC, and she'll never be in a post alone. Grif didn't see the need to add her to the list, and I slacked off on announcing such a terrible, awful creation. (Plus, I was totally preying on the fact that people don't usually read others' character sheets.)

Hopefully so Kiklion doesn't worry anymore about potential problems with some of my characters being accepted, please know that I run pretty much everything by the GMs privately before I submit a character (and many times my posts; pretty sure I've annoyed at least one GM doing that).

I hope my explanation is sufficient, and thank you for helping out so calmly, Geras. :3

In other news, it has come to my attention that my usertitle and theme bring about some confusing feelings. Mission accomplished?

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I propose we pair up all the characters. It's still Valentine's Day for many of us, so I think it'd be fun to make the single people (myself included) feel even lonelier.

Hunter × his gloves

Roran × Almira

Ian × a mirror (because Ophelia knows she's not gonna get any.)

That's all I got.

Last edited:

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
If nobody has anything to post, which seems to be the case, I'd be happy to write up another one to push the story forwards. Just let me know if any of you'd rather get up your own posts first so I don't push you along too quickly.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Skymin, Retro Bug, Kiklion, and myself actually have a JP coming sometime soon if that's fine with youu.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Ah, okay! Sounds great.

I'll hold off 'till then. I'm just worried I haven't given y'all enough to do at the start of this. I can assure you there'll be a post soon which progresses the story a bit more. I'll wait until this joint post is up before I make any advanced though.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Thanks for the consideration Grif! It'll be up soon hopefully.

Sephear

Years
I'm looking forward to when Gerard and Almira meat for the first time, I feel like she'll be absolutely disgusted by the way he's dressed and that his face is kinda plain looking but like Esmerelda and da pistols.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
*looks at previous <Challenger> post*
*feels ashamed*

Sorry for the lack of activity, Grif. My computer has been screwy and I've been using my iPod/borrowed computer or the last week or two. I'll be posting the second I get an hour or two with a computer.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
It's okay. I'm not going to have a go at people for every slip up.

While I'm a little busy at the moment another post should be up in the next couple of days. Fear not!

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Excuse the lack of contact from myself. Things got a little busier than I had expected.

I'm back to working on the post though. It should be done by tonight or tomorrow.

Back