• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Little Shoppe

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I have alot of the pokemon you want. But you have nothing i want, but if you happen across a shiny nidoking,nidoran,nidorino etc. or a shiny ho-oh all legit and not hacked then let me know and i will be interested. Also take a look at my trade thread.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Pardon me but, that doesn't look like your thread, you aren't listed as an affiliate on it. If it is yours, I asked for the Shiny Shinx a while ago but was told no, could I get that?

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • No, according to my sources there is not an official Nintendo Event out for Keldeo (And there hasn't been since the game started). It's a hack.

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • hey crow, im going to take a break today since my little cousin like to go fishing (i been playing pokemon 2 days straight lol but im not going to give up). how things going? coming back from the "dead" as planned?

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Yeah, the AR has helped a lot with cloning and the masterballs. I save-restarted for Kyurem yesterday, and I found the Shiny Swellow on the way out. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Im interest in your shiny kyurem UT for my shiny regigas lvl 70 UT ? :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    well i got it trade from this forum like 3 years ago... hehehe, i think the poke was already checked if it was hacked or not... in result it was not :O

but anyway if we trade and you discover it is hacked ill just change you for other poke ;)

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
  • nice lol.. i don't bother going for shiny legends (im not into shiny pokemon, just a average person who like pokemon but i do tade away shiny pokemon for pokemon i dont got which is a good deal). but thats totally lucky and getting a bonus XD. well im going see ya :)

Back