• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Decent, been having a really good time so far but all at the expense of getting work done, oops! Have two 10-page reports, one 4-page report, one 1-page article and another lab report to hand in all by next Friday, and instead of doing those I'm sat around posting here... Well, hi, what's up? :D

Years
    Pretty good! In the evening I went on an extracurricular college trip to an arcade to play some electronic games and a round of Laser Tag. It was fun. I'm not usually a big fan of Laser Tag, but I really enjoyed getting to play it yesterday. Although two of our classmates complained about the food service they got and that it was so slow...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    SORRY I TURNED RIGHT WHERE AM I NOW

Oh, VIP. That place I hardly go in, but is lookin' pretty hawt nao. I should give this place some more sugar.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the hints

I decided the other day that I will never be sick ever again. And I haven't been since. Good on me, right?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^lol

Today was my last day of absolute freedom so I pretty much enjoyed it as much as I can. :D Went to a meetup yesterday, and today I just chilled and watched some nascar. Tomorrow the real work begins. Morning classes and then work a few hours later. weeee!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I had to study for today's pharmaceutical practicum the last weekend. It's the midterms today and man it's as hectic as ever.

Thank god it's over today, next week's midterms won't have to meet with things like Oleum Lecoris (aka. fish oil), 'cause I had to meet that for two weeks straight and now my lab coat smells like fish. :(

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Character modelling/animating assignment due tomorrow and I have so much to do still ;-; ALL NIGHTER HERE WE COME!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Thinking about it, I do miss having night shifts at work. Sleeping in was awesome. It's 7:31 am and I'm trying to wake up. ;;

Years
    I'm someone who struggles with sleep, sometimes I'm even worried I have insomnia or something because I'm always facing a hurdle. Doesn't even help that I once had a panic attack a while back and that meant I couldn't sleep.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Actually, some of the oldest people in the world say that they valued sleep a lot. So sleep more, live longer!

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I am a night owl, and I just stared working evening/nights. You would think I would like it, but not yet. Maybe it's just the years of working early morning that have conditioned my body to getting up early.

I do like that I don't even go to work until 5pm. This gives me plenty of time to do things during the day, or do nothing at all and sit at home. (Like what I am doing now)
    Once 11pm comes around though, I get really tired, and require the assistance of caffeine to make it the rest of my shift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back