• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Getting enough sleep can also improve your health drastically. There was a study about it. :D

Used to have really bad insomnia in the past, but I'm no longer a victim of it. I managed to change my habits as well as balance my time (because omg i was super stressed over school + other things back then).

Now every time I have trouble sleeping, I tend to drink some decaffinated tea with herbs that actually helps the body calm down and sleep. I used to be on sleep aids but those almost killed me. S__S why didn't i think of that on sunday night?!

Years
    Every time I try to get more sleep, I end up just tossing and turning more and more. >:/ I have to just kind of take what I can get at times. I don't want to start relying on sleeping pills or anything just to be able to make sure I get the sleep I need but I'm honestly tempted sometimes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I got a class change today, I'm taking two night classes on Tuesday starting next week. Yay for sleeping in?!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I wish I could sleep in. I get up around 5:45 every morning just to get to school on time. :(

Years
    A week or so ago I had a really hard time staying asleep even though it was early in the morning (around 2) and I hadn't gone to bed super late at night. But nowadays I do manage to get the necessary sleep, even when I don't need to be up super early (with T/Th classes I have my first one at 9:40, but M/W is 11:05 for me).

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    I never have trouble sleeping, though my sleep schedule fluctuates wildly. Like currently I go to sleep at like 6-11am and wake up around 5pm. Good thing I don't have any school or classes anymore.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    After my last assignment yesterday morning, I've practically slept all of yesterday afterwards, went to class today and then went back to sleep. Lunch time lecture tomorrow so more sleep for me xD

Years
    So I noticed that for a little while, I couldn't see the VIP forum, and Member Encyclopedia is also not showing up currently. Did anything happen? -o-o

Actually I saw Member Encyclopedia in the first set of forums, that's unusual.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Yeah no I just saw it there now? So does that mean everyone can view it now? or only supporter members can post, but everyone can view. Would like to get an update or something about this.

EDIT: Just saw the other thread and taking a look :pp

Years
    It feels so weird in the view of non-staff supporters that we can only see one section in the entire "Backstage" area. We feel so lonely awww... but if I remember I think we went through a time where Member Encyclopedia was a subforum of our section... back when we were briefly grouped at the bottom of the "Off-Topic Discussions" index, and that got negative backlash so they put us back in our own area, and now this happens.

*thinks the admins may have their work cut out here*

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Poor VIP forum stunfisk is lonely :(

[CSDCC] the weather channel

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I got my classes changed to nights. I get to sleep in on most days. Yay!

Feel special that you guys have BACKSTAGE ACCESS. :P

Years
    Well of course. We have the VIP passes, you know :P

Supporters = VIP. It all fits.

In fact I recall there used to be an indent on the old T6 userbars that said "VIP" on it. Kinda weird the other tiers under the old system just had a number indent instead, but that will always be a mystery. I guess it was to like sort T6 as a "hidden" tier for those who donated big.

And isn't it funny it's almost been a year since the current system came in and we still have no new userbars...

Years
    I don't particularly care either way. o.o; I've had text ranks turned on for so long that I'm not even sure if userbars exist for supporters or not.

Supporters have text, even if you have it on the default setting. It's very cluttered having text underneath a usertitle, and I once tried out viewing with userbars disabled just to cut down the clutter.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Cluttered? I think you guys look clean as is. xD Although I do miss supporterbars back then. Especially the green ones. Yes, I am still attached to the green ones. ;;

Years
    And they weren't even the mini-versions of those userbars, either, if memory serves. @_@;

As far I know, back in those days staff members had their usual userbar plus a mini version for their supporter tier. I still miss the days when supporters were uniform as well, even if green was a color that never matches well with my iconic Oshawott themes.

Years
    Both systems have their pros and cons, but I really do enjoy having customizable usertitles. That's probably the big selling point for the Crystal Supporters, along with being able to have massive profile pics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back