• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    WHY ARE THE FORUMS CHANGING SO FUCKING MUCH OMFG IT'S KIND OF DISTRESSING BECAUSE THERE'S TOO MUCH CHANGE....NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE IT OR ANYTHING BUT AHHHHHHH.

Also, I actually like just having text myself. It makes it look nicer when you want to have pretty usertitles. I'm the type of person that likes everything to match.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    By the way, I may have been gone way too long to realize why, but does anyone know what happened to the ability to change your display usergroup at will? There was a feature like this for supporters way back when; which was basically the fact that you can toggle between reg user and supporter whenever you wanted. I'm assuming that's no longer the case, now? :o

Not that I care, just curious. Would've been at least fun to switch and mix-up different username colors for ♥♥♥♥s and giggles. n_n

I think that still exists, contact an admin about it and they'll put you in that usergroup.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I just woke up and realized I couldn't go back to sleep. It is now two in the morning, and I think I might just fall asleep with Keru blankey and my nano like always. >< I do want to go with my dad when he goes to the VA though too... meh.

I pulled an all-nighter once to study for a ten-minute French presentation due the next day.. because my friend and I were dumb and didn't practice beforehand. We used voice chat through a messenger (she didn't have a phone asdf) the entire night to try and remember everything, but in the end we still mostly read off of index cards. xD;;;;; no more staying up all night for me pls

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    How long have we been talking about sleep? xD Had to change the title.

I stayed up till... 1 am last night? Watched a movie and had a 4 hour call with Buoysie. I wanted to sleep more but I had to wake up at around 8:30-9:00 am because I was scared I would oversleep. I had an 11:30 - 4:00 shift today. No time for a nap. Thankfully I am doing a somewhat later shift tomorrow. 12:00 - 5:00. So, I better eat something before I ship myself to school.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I don't think I've ever counted sheep before. My ceiling has a spiral pattern on it so I kinda just stare at it and focus/unfocus my vision until it all starts swirling together. Then I get a headache and fall asleep.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Sleeps a fickle thing for me. It's like if I get into a sleeping routine with college, and then have a week or two break, it takes forever for me to have a lie in. I could go to bed at 4.30am and still wake up before 10.30am. Whyyyy. *cries from lack of sleep*

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I think the longest I've gone without sleep is about 70something hours and then I just basically fell on my face. Currently on hour 25 of my 48 hour cycle O3O

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I pulled an all-nighter once to study for a ten-minute French presentation due the next day.. because my friend and I were dumb and didn't practice beforehand. We used voice chat through a messenger (she didn't have a phone asdf) the entire night to try and remember everything, but in the end we still mostly read off of index cards. xD;;;;; no more staying up all night for me pls

Wait wait an all-nighter just for a ten-minutes presentation?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    We need a thread for sleeping lol, since most of you clearly need it. Not that it hasn't exist already. :P

Ah... sleep... I have a sleep cycle of sleeping around 12-1 AM and waking up at 6 AM, just in time to start getting ready for college. Weekends though, I can stay up 'til 3 AM and pretend to sleep whenever my mom comes in to check our rooms.

And don't get me starting on the fasting month, especially when it collides with vacation. Last year's especially, my sleep schedule shifted into being a nocturnal haha. Seriously, sleeping at dawn and waking up a few hours before dusk lol.

All in all my sleep schedule is terrible.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't know how people can take naps, I really don't. Sleep is an asset, not a liability for me.
    Sometimes when I get home from work, I lie down just a little while, in bed or on the couch, thinking I'll just rest a little, little... And suddenly I've slept for over an hour. I haaaate waking up in the evening, but falling into a nap is so incredibly cozy :)

I usually make sure to get at least 7 hours every night, then I feel fine. More than that is extra, 6h or less makes my body and mind hurt the next day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back