• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • I feel naked without my smartphone.

[CSDCC] the weather channel

[CSDCC] the weather channel

Years
  • I love my phone. So much. It doesn't help that I've found some really addicting apps lately so I play.. quite a lot per day. Big change from when I only checked it for 15 or so minutes per day ahaha. It's just too fun.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have a phone but I hardly ever use it. I give out my number to people and then I just forget to text back or I just don't feel like texting. I use my ipod for all of my apps and skype and whatnot. Even if I did have an iphone or android or anything fancy like that I would still lose track of it and hardly ever talk to anyone.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I feel naked without my smartphone.

Yeah, that's me in a nutshell. LOL SORRY BUT I NEED TO SEE MY TWEETS FROM DUCKIE AND PELLEK WHEN THEY POST THINGS. That's all that really matters to me. :D

I can't live without my phone. I used to not use it at all... but once I started getting back into visual kei, all of that ended up changing.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I'm very attached to my phone. I use it mostly for Instagram and texting, but I'll skype/tumblr/tweet on the go as well.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I have what feels like an unhealthy addiction to freemium games.

Admittedly I think I've contracted that condition too, once you swap phone for PS Vita and a lil' game called Destiny Of Spirits. It's addictingggg. Ack.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My phone is kinda, sorta my life right now...because I text sooo much. I lost count on how many texts I've sent the past couple of days, because of picture messages and all. Thank goodness I have unlimited, or I would have capped my limit already. :P

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • My phone is kinda, sorta my life right now...because I text sooo much. I lost count on how many texts I've sent the past couple of days, because of picture messages and all. Thank goodness I have unlimited, or I would have capped my limit already. :P

iMessage doesn't count against your plan limit as it sends it inside of the apple network. Only messages that you send to non-iPhone's (that go out as text messages) count against your limit.

I don't think I would've gotten through this week without my phone. It's my last week at my current employer, so I've been spending the last two weeks training my replacement, only problem is we covered everything in the first couple of days. This entire weeks has basically just been me playing on my phone and answering a few questions here and there. I kind of feel guilty for playing on my phone, but I don't know what else to do. :/

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I kind of live on my phone because I don't have a tablet that functions...or Wifi (My phone has unlimited data) but yeah, aside from internet, I text and email my friends all the time because they're all so far away

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I have an addiction to GOTCHAROCKA. Does that count? 8D

I don't play games on my phone. A lot of it is because the screen is small. It's bad enough that I struggle with typing while texting or tweeting. >___< I'm always having a hard time. ;o; In fact though, my phone dies a lot because I use it so much too. It kind of pisses me off sometimes too. >< Also, I too have unlimited texting and calling but... I hate talking on the phone for some fucked up reason. So, I always prefer texting instead. The only I'll talk to is my mom and that's it.

Years
  • I haven't played many games on my phone recently. I have contemplated getting another tablet instead for those, but there isn't too much that I think that would really end up doing for me either. But there are a few games on my phone I still like from a long time back.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I hate games on my phone... They take up space music could be filling anyway

I don't know why, but I have a passionate hate of mobile games, not the ones on the Vita/PSP, or the 3DS, but ones that are on a phone or ipad. I just seem the point to them, many are just pay2win games and some are just.... comically...uuuuuuuugh.... {XD}

Watching this PeanutButterGamer vid also... shows that as well.

Years
  • Some people think mobile games don't have much replay value at all, but that's why they try to make you pay for expansions and such. That one South Park episode that aired last year had an emphasis on what these kinds of mobile games are about.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My co-workers are hooked on Clash on Clans. Does anyone play that? I tried playing but I could not for the love of god get hooked on it. I don't see the hype. haha.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    My co-workers are hooked on Clash on Clans. Does anyone play that? I tried playing but I could not for the love of god get hooked on it. I don't see the hype. haha.

At lot of kids at my school are in love with this game. I honestly do not understand it.
    It's already been around for over a year, right? Why haven't people moved on yet...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have games on my ipod simply because I've already invested time in them and now I just can't walk away. Except for Dragon City, I was able to walk away from that because it was literally the exact same thing every single time. I still have CoC because it can be different if you change what you're using. And then I have 2048 for when I get bored and literally can't think of anything else to play, I have Sudoku, and I have Temple Run still simply because I've already invested so much time into it.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I went through a phase of playing mobile games when I got my first android phone. Some games I liked to play were Dragon Story, various Bejeweled clones, Flappy Bird, Temple Run, 2048 Puzzle, Plague Inc, Treasre Mania, Dragon Rush (which I reallly liked) and Colossatron. I still have most of these games on a Galaxy S3 I use with Wi-Fi only, but the allure of playing them has kinda worn off. Aside from games I loved in the past, these days I don't really play a game unless you can get some trophies or it has an exceptionally good storyline.

Years
  • Ooh, I loved Dragon City for iOS. But I got frustrated since I couldn't unlink my game from my old FB account that I no longer used.. wanted to swap over to a game-only one. But nope, I'd have lost my data and they don't do transfers so I just gave up ahahaha.

Nowadays I'm hooked on Nexon's Monster Squad and Happy Pet Story. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back