• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • The most I've been without sleep is something near 90 hours. then I slept for 5 and then another 72 or so and it continued.

All this when my insomnia was at its worst. I barely functioned.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My landlord is a weekend nurse at the medical center. She works non-stop from Friday morning till Monday morning. I have no idea how she does it by not sleeping for three nights straight. O_o

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I finished typing 3 pages of a 5 page paper I have to do that's due this weekend. Which is partly why I am up this late. Thankfully I'm doing mostly afternoon shifts at work, however, Sunday mornings are not my best friend.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I said I'd get some project done today. Then I get four hours sleep. Trust me, I wish I was April fooling. *cries some more*

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I just can't sleep. I've been watching shows on low volume but I'm wide awake...hopefully no one gets planked too meanly today

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't get up in the mornings this week O.o help how do i

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Unless this year's PC-wide april fools' gig is not having one, I am disappoint with you adminz

At least some forums have been getting their love though :D *hinthintRPChint*

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Why is your sleep schedule so fucked?

5:20 AM - Wake Up
    5:45 - 7:15 AM - Commute to work
    7:30 - 2:30 PM - Work
    2:35 - 4:00 PM - Commute home
    7:45 - 8:30 PM - Commute to gf's house
    8:30 - 1:10 AM - Hang out with gf
    1:10 - 2:00 AM - Commute home

Rinse and repeat... ):

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My sleeping pattern has just gone all M.Night on my ass. I keep on waking up a 10am and going to sleep at 2-3am. I'm more used to getting up a 7pm and going to bed at 10pm.

Years
  • So, uh...what's tha prank dis year? Coz tha boards seem unchanged, we're not Pokémon... Where is it?!

It appears we're getting words misspelled and/or turned into slang words. I find it pretty pale compared to the previous April Fools pranks I've witnessed.

Years
  • i be catchn dat alredy. but oddly i git no notification fo dat quotng. thay be wantng ta make us look gangsta and all hardcore, yo.

Oh no, Feldspar is takng over me and makng me rap really weird! ...Nevermnd.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I find last year's randomized forum names and descriptions a lot more funnier.

Years
  • lol dat. advance generation not rom hacking. but they also be gen five cist yo. and dey say hoenn remakes confirmed and dat later be true. weird chiz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back