• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I'm still going work wise until late July. I have a big two month project to get through, and I'm not sure if I'm really up to it or not. Between now and then though, I have two weeks of school with the best teacher ever. So that will be nice.

Meanwhile with regards to playing Pokémon, I haven't played at all recently. I want to get back on AS to catch all the legendaries and actually finish the game. I also want to play OR through. I'll have my copy of FFX arriving soon though, so I'll likely jump straight into that.

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
  • I haven't really touched Omega Ruby since I've got it on release day...It's been nagging me because I spent the money to :/ i don't really have a drive to, though

Years
  • I haven't really touched Omega Ruby since I've got it on release day...It's been nagging me because I spent the money to :/ i don't really have a drive to, though

I can understand your problem, given Hoenn does get annoying at times with the severe requirement of HMs to get around. Although I have been enjoying Alpha Sapphire myself lately.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I haven't been playing my Omega Ruby much either, at least not lately. I just can't seem to get into it anymore. I mean, I love the game and stuff... but leveling is a pain in the ass for me. >< Instead, of been cheating in a lot of the older games like White 2 and Pearl. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I missed Commday yesterday D: I completely forgot about it. But alas, I was out almost all day so I can't blame that xD

Years
  • Yeah, yesterday, my dad called after I apparently didn't get a text from him, saying that they were going to pick up my brother and go visit my nana from there. Since it came on such short notice, I declined because I wanted to finish writing the next part of my Platinum playthrough to post it on Marriland, that and because I wanted to trade Pokémon with a certain member here, and I felt bad that I had to make her reschedule it for that day, so I didn't want her to have to do that twice. (Although I didn't tell them that, obviously; i'm such a terrible person.) It didn't help that that night when we went out for dinner, my dad drove the wrong route and we were stuck in a crowded detour for at least 20 minutes.

Right now i'm home, but will be back at college this evening. Then i'm gonna try to get back to Platinum, where I have four Pokémon to train up but very little motivation to do so. ):

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm pretty much burnt out in terms of Pokemon games. After spending multiple hundreds of hours in X and a ton of hours into OR, I'm definitely in need for a change. While playing was a ton of fun, after so much breeding, collecting and Pokedex competing it definitely took its toll and it will probably take quite a while until I touch a Pokemon game again.

However I do like battling other people once in a while, but for that Showdown seems to be the better choice anyway, especially since it allows a lot more in terms of rulesets and variations and takes away all the breeding and SRing.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • We're talking about Pokemon games. We're talking about Pokemon games! In Supporter DCC!

All I've been playing is Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Rumble Blast nowadays haha.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • If you wanna play Pokémon, but not stick to the same old routine with the main games, go and play Pokémon Colosseum. You won't regret that decision I tell you.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • If you wanna play Pokémon, but not stick to the same old routine with the main games, go and play Pokémon Colosseum. You won't regret that decision I tell you.

It would be nice... if I actually had it. XD I do like the whole routine of pokemon games, so I doubt I'd have interest in that game. I think I remember playing it at my rl best friend's house once though... never really got into it or understood it. :x

Yes, I do have a best friend in real life. He's from my old life skills class, but I don't see him as often as you think. His family is often very busy because they have a lot of money to do things like trips and stuff.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've only played PBR on my friend's Wii. My childhood is a sad one.

I'd rather play the PMD Explorers games though. The story is really captivating after all.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Is it sad that I've never even played these games before? :x

My first game was Pokemon Yellow, and I always preferred the games I could take with me places. I remember one time when I was playing a pokemon game (I think Yellow), and I left my gameboy at the gas station. XD We had to go back and get it. If I remember correctly... it wasn't there.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'd like to see a Pokemon Metroidvania-like game. You start out as a trainer with one Pokemon who does his business while going through the main area and while you do, you get new Pokemon in certain spots that allow you to access new areas.

With all those turn based combat games, I feel like the series needs more real time combat stuff, that's both fun and challenging as somewhat of a change of pace. Otherwise the series feels a little bit dull, imo.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I was on the server during Community Day, although I just spend my time idling around. I can't say for sure what it is that prevents me from participating in those chats in particular; if it is all the insiders between people or the fact that I seem to be unable to write stuff that only contains a handfull words, or the pace of people chatting, or maybe something else. It's especially problematic when there's a lot of people around. ^^"

Years
  • That's why I tend to just idle around for a while (I'm talking days and whatnot) when it comes to new chats. I'm shy when it comes to those, but even idling in there helps me get used to people and eventually get to the point where I'll start talking. c:

Years
  • This is what happens on a lot of forums with their own chat room - you wait for a topic to come across or blend into something new then you join it. But sometimes they go on for a while, others you can find a couple posts back to back with nothing to do with each other.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I'm like that too. I try to talk here when the topic interests me. The topic changes here a lot though, so it's usually hard to keep up. D: Honestly, I'm horrible in chatrooms. I can't keep up and don't really know others. It's hard for me to socialize with people I don't really know, or I'm not comfortable with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back