• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Current Generation Five Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    so nothing on pokemon sunday? ah only 3 weeks until new info :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Corocoro scans will probally be leaked 12/13th May or maybe sooner, and the up-coming Pokemon Sunday's will surely have some big news about it soon, we haven't had much news in a while, considering it's being released in fall and its coming upto may theres going to be a big lot of information given out in a short amount of time.

However, I don't think I like the idea of 3D Buildings and 3D Cities, it's too far-advanced, it looks too big and too complicated to get around, I'd rather it be like the previous games but i'll see what new screens we get and see what it's like when I actually play it then my opinion may change :)

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    This game looks awesome! :3
    Can't wait... I suppose this coming out around 2011?
    I'm not to sure about the 3D overworld sprites though but oh well... They'll probally improve since they've only just started making the game ^.-

Ecstatic

Chilling out.
    Years
  • I belive we will receive more information on May the 15th, as what people were saying when the game was was basically announced :P I can't wait for more information, and hope we will see the Starters, what do you all hope to see?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm not going to get my hopes up even though I feel like it would be good time, I would expect to see it from Coro Coro first. This is unusual for Pokemon Sunday.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yep, the 15th, but if anything, it could be a silhouette, but if it is being used in battle I don't know...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • pokebeach confirmed it's going to be a new pokemon so we now have some info to work from, in two weeks after they reveal the Silhoutte which will most likely be revealed in Corocoro before may 16 in Pokemon sunday.

Rekon

Gekkomodo! I Choose You!
    Years
  • So yeah pokemon Sunday revealed the silhouettes of the new starters for pokemon black and white:

Current Generation Five Information Thread

A fire snake (the fangame Pokemon Acanthite did this first), A grass Deer (first non reptillian grass starter) and a water Dolphin.

Edit: Just found out they are fakes

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I hope there's pre-evolutions/evolutions of the non evolving pokemon;
    Farfetch'd
    Kangaskhan
    Pinsir
    Tauros
    Lapras
    Ditto
    Aerodactyl
    Unown
    Girafarig
    Dunsparce
    Qwilfish
    Shuckle
    Heracross
    Corsola
    Delibird
    Skarmory
    Stantler
    Smeargle
    Sableye
    Mawile
    Plusle
    Minun
    Volbeat
    Illumise
    Torkoal
    Spinda
    Zangoose
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Solrock
    Castform
    Kecleon
    Tropius
    Absol
    Relicanth
    Luvdisc
    Combee (Male)
    Pachirisu
    Chatot
    Spiritomb
    Carnivine
    Rotom

I'm sure some of them will, either that or more non-evolving pokemon.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm pretty sure they will add most of these and combined Tauros and Miltank family with a new prevo (Male evolve into Tauros and Female into Miltank)

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
  • Doesn't anyone else think that the Camera angle will be able to change using 'L' and 'R'

Actually i was just thinking the same thing, the graphics are gonna be crazy out-of-scale 3-D, just awsome

ATTENTON, BEWARE THE ULTIMATE PARALLEL OF THE POKEMON WORLD
    if you finnish reading this, you theserve a medal, and if you UNDERSTAND this, it´s not a medal, but a noble prize of peace

and just seeing the symbols for the Black and White.... ok let´s make a parallel here

First it was basic consept of living things: bats, caterpillars, lizards, turtles and plants, out of legendary and even mythological animals as for dragons and elemental birds
    AAND specially for the speculation of appearence of them in the world ( Mew´s genetic code ) and how humanity screwed something so pure ( team rocket and mewtwo )

Then comes the consept of more living things, in wich appears the effects of nature on those creatures: stones, and specially taking eevee as an example, conditions of night day effects, also with legends of how pokemon and humans got to live together ( ruins of Alph and unow ) also adding the rainbow and psychic ability to the list, not created by humanity like mewtwo, but natural psychical ability ( Ho-oh Lugia )and a concept of time traveling, wich isn´t time controlling but it´s pretty much alredy

Then comes the consept o the abilities of the creatures, according to their needs and attributes like Blaze or Static or even Weather change and Climate change ( castform and deoxys respectively ) wich expanded to Weather and climate after being presented into environmental only, wich is smaller and even pokemon to be thought of being native of other worlds ( lunatone and solrock )

Then we have the studying of the energy used and presented by them( the evolution energy Cyrus talks about sometimes )and Time-Space ditchonomy ( Dialga Palkia ) besides exsitance ditchonomy ( Giratina- parallel world concept ) and even CREATION ditchonomy ( Arceus )

And now.... good evil besieding, wich is in everything that´s good there´s something evil and in everything that´s evil there´s some good.
    But beware, maybe that´s only valid for nature, kill or die for need, not amusement.
    If the intentions are good it normaly is good, and if intentions are evil, it normally is evil, only not for too complicated minds ( or too deformed, your call )

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Starters to be revealed next week... (Assumed by the confirmed amount of 3 Pokemon being revealed on the episode of Pokemon Sunday)

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    The description can be inferred that there appears the three starter Pokémon the new games and battle scenes are shown.
    i can't wait- i'm just gonna take a guess and say that after tomorrow in japan (today where i am) we will be blasted with info at least every other week... that will be good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back