• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Curse of Hogwarts (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Howdy ladies and gentlemen!

I just got back home after taking a bit of a vacation, so I am good to update or post or whatever it is we do here once again!

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Any chance you guys are still doing sign ups?

I'm new to the whole Harry Potter scene honestly. My wife loves it, but I've recently started seeing the movies finally. So I'm intrigued and would like to learn more about it, both through the movies and this. So if you are still doing sign ups and will struggle to deal with a new Harry Potter fan, I'd love to join.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm back home with internet now! Will start on the Ravenclaw jp when I can.

Any chance you guys are still doing sign ups?

I'm new to the whole Harry Potter scene honestly. My wife loves it, but I've recently started seeing the movies finally. So I'm intrigued and would like to learn more about it, both through the movies and this. So if you are still doing sign ups and will struggle to deal with a new Harry Potter fan, I'd love to join.
    Sorry, we're filled up. Also, you should read the books instead of seeing the movies! They are much better, more detailed and not as gravely flashy.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Damn. Well maybe I'll just look in from time to time.

And yeah... I tried to read the books once a long time ago. Book 1 was agonizingly slow and... bad. My wife told me it gets better like halfway through 2 but it's hard for me to push through a book that can't captivate my attention sadly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Damn. Well maybe I'll just look in from time to time.

And yeah... I tried to read the books once a long time ago. Book 1 was agonizingly slow and... bad. My wife told me it gets better like halfway through 2 but it's hard for me to push through a book that can't captivate my attention sadly.
    I know how you feel :p I loved the first book though. Like a little cute kid's story. Quite a leap from the grim last books.

Years
  • That's what made the series so good though, it aged alongside the people reading it.
    Will be interesting to see if this RP goes in a similar way xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's what made the series so good though, it aged alongside the people reading it.
    Will be interesting to see if this RP goes in a similar way xD
    Yeah, for a while I was the same age as Harry 8) then... I aged faster than the books were written xD

Lmao hopefully not *whips self and goes to the Ravenclaw pad at last*

EDIT: I DID LE TEXT in the pad :3 Check it, gimmepie and gang!
    *moves on to Hufflepuff pad*

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't posted again yet. I'll probably be quiet for a short while longer while I catch up with things here 'n' there.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm awaiting stuff in the R and H pads now. I think I'll like Roseblunt with his curse :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay, so the two JPs I'm in are moving along.

Slytherin - do you want me to jump in and post something? It seems you have come to a standstill, nobody really replies to the others' characters :3

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Okay, so the two JPs I'm in are moving along.

Slytherin - do you want me to jump in and post something? It seems you have come to a standstill, nobody really replies to the others' characters :3
    That's probably my fault o3o' I'm just dragging myself out of a bit of a writer's block. I just needa catch up in the One Piece RP first, then I'll be doing a Fitz post. Shouldn't be more than a couple of days. My apologies to the other Slytherins.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No worries, I was just wondering :3 let me know if you want drama poked at you GM-wise.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay I think the Hufflepuff pad is soon finished and I have written more stuff in the Ravenclaw pad. Get to it!

I will think of a way to end stuff for the IC night in Gryffindor and Slytherin as well, and then we can finally move on to the morning. Or the night, if you guys want to make some kind of post about how your character experiences their curse manifesting... But that would only be briefly. No more nightly excursions :p For now!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted. I actually have to do some school work involving a presentation due on Monday, so I likely won't be able to make a quick response to Fort's post until then.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nice! Okay, I think the Hufflepost is ready. Really, we don't need more unless you guys really want to write something about whatever exchange of pleasantries you might have back in the common room. Either of you may post it when you agree with me.

As for the Ravenclaw JP, I apologize for being so slow about it ;; (but I did warn you before!) But we can finish it now anyways. Add something more if you want, and the person who feel like it's complete, may post it.

Not much has happened in the Slytherin and Gryffindor scenarios - Wooly and Sephear have only posted once or twice each, haven't they? And Slytherins apparently enjoy smart smalltalk ;)

So now we have gotten to know our characters a bit! That was really the main purpose of this lil intro bit. It only took us one month xD I would now like to timeskip to the next morning. I can post a guiding post for that once both JPs and any final Slyth/Gryff posts are up. Please let me know here in the OOC when you feel ready for advancing the IC :)

You may still briefly write about your night if you would like, but don't wander off on more adventures because then it might take another month to reach breakfast :p

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Yeah, I'm pretty much done with my post. Likely the shortest one I've ever written, but the mood for it has dragged out more than I really wanted it to be. I'll just sum up the rest of the night when the morning post comes, which should go much more smoother.

So now we have gotten to know our characters a bit!
    Edit: I also managed to find time to finally write out Tara's SU to the standards I wanted it to be.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @ LastOne, I'll get to reviewing the SU before too long!

@ Ravenclaw & Hufflepuff JPs, nobody posted them so... Can I post them then? It would be great if you used this here OOC thread to communicate, you know ;)

@ gimmepie, sorry for having Copperkeis react so boringly to Mason's bluntness xD I just wanted to get things overwith, but otherwise he might really have stirred up her personal insecurity, haha.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Sorry! I meant to post it last night, but I got so tired :( You can go ahead and post it if you want, I asked Christian and he thinks it's good to go!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back