• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think it's adorable! But I still prefer the original Shaymin form a little more. n_n; It's the small legend I find cutest and am most attached to it because I used its Japanese name as a username elsewhere for the longest time. Plus that sassy attitude in the movie was just too cute, hehe.

@Jessica: That actually is really, really cute!

unown-s.png
    unown-h.png
    unown-e.png
    unown-e.png
    unown-p.png

That would be mine.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Spelling your name with Unown does look cool, but also a bit creepy at the same time. xD Unown have eyes, which, y'know... kind of freaks me out. If those eyes were a little smaller, then it probably wouldn't have been as scary.

Years
  • Unown is quite an interesting Pokemon I admit. While it sucks battling-wise, it's still quite fun to collect all the different letter forms and yeah I do agree with ya Avishka, the old Crystal sprite animations are quite cute on this thing.

Plus, here's Hikari spelled in Unowns!

201H.png
    201I.png
    201K.png
    201.png
    201R.png
    201I.png

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    201M.png
    201I.png
    201.png
    201U.png

Jumping on the Unown bandwagon, hehe. They're an interesting bunch, these guys, actually I think they're fun to look at {XD}

Took me forever to realize that the G forme is based on a lower case g; or at least I think that's what's supposed to be...

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    I'd like to join.

Username: Nikkolas

Partner: Smoochum

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions? - Absolutely. I knew from the start I wouldn't let my adorable Smoochum evolve into Jynx. I also briefly considered using an all unevolved Pokemon team for just this reason. I didn't want my sweet Growlithe turning into that scary Arcanine for example. But I gave up on that idea because I kinda suck at these games and using an all base team like that requires a bit more skill than I have. So I'll settel for just keeping my Princess (nickname for Smoochum) in her unevolved state while the others are necessary sacrifices.

This question reminds me so hard o the Pokemon anime though where Chikorita became Bayleef. I fell out of love with her at once.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Which small legendary is cutest to you and why?

Just like more others, Shaymin! Haha, it's Land Forme is freaking adorable. It's got little flowers growing on a hedge on it's back; it's eyes are just as cute, and also mentioning it's size, just imagine it in real life! Heck, that would be amazing.

Also dayum Unown is one cool Pokémon. I want to try out this name thing, it sounds cool /o

Tek

Years
  • What do you guys think of Shaymin's sky form? Cute or not?

Cuteness factor is minimal IMO. If I had a land forme Shaymin, it would be kept away from gracidea flowers.

I want to spell my name in Unown! Where does one get the sprites? I can't seem find them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome to the club Nikkolas!
    Shaymin would look adorable in real life <33 I want one irl :p
    btw YZN you can find the unown sprites on bulbapedia link

Years
  • Welcome to the club, Nikkolas! Congrats as you're the 50th member. :D That means you absolutely must stick around with us here. Enjoy your time discussing. Good choice on Smoochum, too; it's really cute and way cuter than Jynx haha. I was very happy when I ran into a horde of them in X.

Time for a new topic!

Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?

I'd say Happiny for sure, especially given how adorable (and tough!) Brock's one is in the anime. It made me like the Chansey line a bit more than I used to. Togepi, Cleffa and Igglybuff all come close because they all gained Fairy-type which is one of my fave types right now. And also Budew for its adorable cry and Riolu because well, he's an adorable badass.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Togepi and Happiny can't choose between them. :p
    the second place goes to...Wynaut. it's so cute and it needs more attention tbh. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest

Wmoochum obviously! But it's a tough call really. Pichu gets points because of the episode in the anime with a bunch of Pichus in an apple ochard and the priceless site of watching them gathering the apples and shocking themselves.
    But based just on looks, after Smoochum, I guess I'd say Cleffa. The Clef line is nothing but cuty pies and you gotta wonder what might have been if Ash's signautre mon had been Clefairy instead.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Haven't posted in here for a while. Hi peeps!

Awww! There's sooo many cute baby Pokemon to be quite honest! I think Togepi, Azurill, and Budew are the cutest for me. Every time they smile they make me smile and want to hug them!

I have a giant Togepi plushie that's the size of my monitor, and it's pretty huggable too!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Personally, I find Smoochum to be the cutest. Every time I look at it, I always feel like holding it into my arms and never letting it go. xD" Happiny is pretty cute as well, and so are Budew, Wynaut, Cleffa, and Togepi.

Tek

Years
  • Which baby pokemon do you think is the cutest?

Togepi is cute for sure. I liked how oblivious it was in the anime and how it kept walking into danger while skipping along all happy like.
    The spiky-eared Pichu has a really cute sprite in HG. It seems to have a bit of attitude, which I find endearing.

Years
  • Everyone has good taste. Admittedly I.. don't think I can choose my own favorite baby Pokemon, they're all so cute. ;o; Though Smoochum is extremely adorable and I didn't think I'd ever say that given that it's the pre-evolution of one of the only Pokemon I don't find any appeal or cuteness in, haha.

So for me I suppose it's Smoochum, but.. have you guys seen Igglybuff in X and Y? Unbearably cute. :)

igglybuff.gif

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022

Can I say all of them?

I trained the Happiny you get in an egg in B2W2, easily one of the cutest Pokemon I ever had! Togepi is definitely adorable, and you can thank the anime for that, seeing her in motion and hearing that tiny voice really established her as one of my favorites. Also Cleffa, she looks like a little star :)

Years
  • Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?

Can I say all of them?

I trained the Happiny you get in an egg in B2W2, easily one of the cutest Pokemon I ever had! Togepi is definitely adorable, and you can thank the anime for that, seeing her in motion and hearing that tiny voice really established her as one of my favorites. Also Cleffa, she looks like a little star :)

I'm totally in agreement with you. Their cuteness kills me though the only one I'm still a little iffy on is Magby because.. well, in all honestly I forget he even exists most of the time, haha. He wasn't showcased very much, neither in the games or anime. But looking at pictures of him make him look a whole lot more adorable:

250px-Satchel_Magby.png

Anyways, time for a new topic! <3 What do you think of the cat-like Pokemon? Cute or no? Have a favorite? The cat Pokemon are Meowth and Persian, Skitty and Delcatty, Glameow and Purugly, Purrloin and Liepard among others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back