• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What do you think of the cat-like Pokemon? Cute or no? Have a favorite?

I think the cat-based Pokemon always tend to be cute for some weird reason, notably the Skitty and Espurr lines imo. As for my fave, definitely the Espurr line, I love how adorable Espurr and Meowstic are and I just had to use one on my team in X which I of course did, using a female one which I think is the cooler one of the two. But I love both genders anyway.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I like them all... well, except for Purugly. I just don't like how it looks, to be honest. It looks pretty mean. D: My most favorite would probably have to be Liepard. It's got quite a pretty design, and it isn't that bad of a battler either. It's quite fast, and its offenses are decent. Plus, with the ability Prankster, it always gets to strike first when using non-damaging moves.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

I like all the cat based pokemon except for the fat evil looking Purugly.
My fave would be skitty or meowth. Meowth because of the anime and skitty because of it's cuteness.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022

Take a look at my profile, what do you think? I love all the Poke kitties, and they're all very cute in their own way -- except for Purugly though, well, what can you expect with that name?

Skitty and Delcatty probably look the cutest, with Skitty taking the cake as one of the cutest Pokemon ever. My favorite would be Purrloin/Liepard though, the three times I've played a gen 5 game, I've had one, though only one of them made it to the E4. What can I say, I just couldn't go through the early routes without training a Purrloin.

Tek

Years
I'd like to go against the grain and say that Purugly is the cutest, but it's not. Lol just look at its name.

Skitty takes the top spot for cuteness IMO. It's got a play toy for tail! And meowth often finds its way on to my team, but that's more thanks to Pay Day than the cute factor heheh.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Username: Eviljelly
Partner: Snorlax
Cat pokemon? cute or no? Whats your favorite: Cat pokemon are adorable in general My faovrite cat pokemon is Pyroar but thats not a cute pokemon at all :/

Years
Username: Eviljelly
Partner: Snorlax
Cat pokemon? cute or no? Whats your favorite: Cat pokemon are adorable in general My faovrite cat pokemon is Pyroar but thats not a cute pokemon at all :/

Welcome to the club! Super sorry for the late add, I must not have seen your post. But I really like how your chosen Pokemon is Snorlax, definitely different than what we've usually been seeing. I love him!

Oh, Litleo and Pyroar almost didn't cross my mind as cat Pokemon given how new they are, but I agree with you that Pyroar is pretty cute. Though my absolute favorite cat is Skitty - its cry both in the game and anime is super cute and I've always wanted to train one again despite how weak it was.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Haha, I'm currently watching the AG saga, and I just watched I feel Skitty the other day! Skitty is just so sweet, it gives you cavities {XD}

Actually, you can get Skitty pretty early in X/Y. I have a level 40 Skitty, and though I think that some of that experience came from the Exp All, it was actually fun to train her. Skitty's Tail Whip animation is just so adorable ♥

Years
Haha, I'm currently watching the AG saga, and I just watched I feel Skitty the other day! Skitty is just so sweet, it gives you cavities {XD}

Actually, you can get Skitty pretty early in X/Y. I have a level 40 Skitty, and though I think that some of that experience came from the Exp All, it was actually fun to train her. Skitty's Tail Whip animation is just so adorable ♥

It is, it is! Tail Whip is one of the cutest animations now with the sixth generation games. I daresay it is the cutest one I've seen. :) I caught my Skitty early on but despite how adorable she was I just couldn't do much else other than stuff her in my box.

Will probably work on breeding one sometime, though. Gotta gave my favorite kittymon love!

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Welcome to the club! Super sorry for the late add, I must not have seen your post. But I really like how your chosen Pokemon is Snorlax, definitely different than what we've usually been seeing. I love him!

Oh, Litleo and Pyroar almost didn't cross my mind as cat Pokemon given how new they are, but I agree with you that Pyroar is pretty cute. Though my absolute favorite cat is Skitty - its cry both in the game and anime is super cute and I've always wanted to train one again despite how weak it was.

lol i was actually saying pyroar WASN`T cute but its still my favorite , i actually think the cutest cat pokemon is Glameow or Espurr.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Which small legendary is cutest to you and why?
Shaymin and Victini, I can't choose between these two.

What do you guys think of Shaymin's sky form? Cute or not?
It looks cute, if not just bold-looking for me. Even though it's more cuter in its Land form, but that might be just me.

Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
Oh my, I can't choose, all of them are cute, even though Mime Jr. have my spot.

Cat Pokemon are cute as well, one of the most notable one is definitely Skitty, it clearly pictures how cute cat Pokemon can be.

Years
lol i was actually saying pyroar WASN`T cute but its still my favorite , i actually think the cutest cat pokemon is Glameow or Espurr.

Woops! Clearly I need glasses. (・_・ヾ But I agree that Espurr is absolutely adorable - almost forgot about it! I think he might take the cutest cat Pokemon spot for me over Skitty. :3

Windy, Victini and Shaymin are both crazy cute! Shaymin used to be my favorite small legend years ago because the movie really inspired me. But when I saw Victini I just couldn't hold in my love.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Username: Aura Blackquill
Partner: Swablu

Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!

This may sound weird to some of you, but! Shellderrrrs:

1581.png

It has really lovely eyes and the way it sticks out its' tongue is precious! I mean, okay, it may not be too attractive, but, I personally think it's cute; and the way it's shaped is awfully adorable with it's shell! Plus it's anime cry is pretty adorable. <3 Like, have you guys seen the anime episode during the DP saga where Ash and co. met Merlyn and her pokemon? She also had a Shellder, and seeing it, I guess kindred my interest in it so much for it to be considered cute, aaaah~

Oh another pokemon! Dratiniiii~

tumblr_lr6u7sXe231qftsww.gif

I LOVE unevolved dragon pokemon, and Dratini is definitely no exception! I really love it's eyes; it's really adorable, and it's snake-like body is really precious. As anyone seen it's X&Y sprite? Lil'cutie as well. I found a Dratini plushie one time and I'm really deciding whether or not to buyyy it, but, my Deerling & Milotic plushes might get a little jealous. eek.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Baby dragon Pokémon do look pretty adorable, don't they? Dratini is one of my favorites as well. Its huge and sparkly eyes are filled with cuteness; wish I could just hug it. :3 Another of my favorites would be Axew. That little thing looks so innocent, haha.

Years
Yeah I'm also on the Dratini bandwagon as far as cute dragons go, but Axew, Gible, Deino and Goomy also get the nod. Oh, and Tyrunt as well. Who doesn't love little T-Rexes? I also think Noibat looks really adorable thanks to the fanart I've seen on Tumblr.

But yeah Goomy line is one of my fave Dragon line ever, they stay adorable throughout the whole evolution line and are so fun to play with in Pokemon Amie. I enjoyed playing with my Goodra so much I managed to max out her affection!

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
cutest dragon is definitely Gible it looks like a puppy shark ^__^ and who doesn`t love both puppies and sharks.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Dratini, Noibat and Deino are the cutest baby dragon pokemon. I just cant decide between them ..and also axew
I also like Gible mostly because of the anime...it's so cuute in the anime <333

Years
Dratini is way cute! Dragonair is adorable as well but a little more on the gorgeous side. As far as baby dragons go, I think I like Axew the most because.. well, Iris' kills me in the anime from cute. Dratini comes in as a very close second. ('∀'●)♡

And Shawny, you've been added!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
cutest dragon is definitely Gible it looks like a puppy shark ^__^ and who doesn`t love both puppies and sharks.

Oh, right, Gible! Almost forgot about that. I think it'd look cuter if it didn't have those sharp, pointy jaws, but... oh well, I'm still pretty satisfied with the way it already looks. xD" I mean, just look at this--so adorable!

Spoiler:

Tek

Years
Dratini, Noibat and Deino are the cutest baby dragon pokemon. I just cant decide between them ..and also axew
I also like Gible mostly because of the anime...it's so cuute in the anime <333

Yup, axew, mhm. If haxorus wasn't so strong, I'd've given mine an Everstone. I'm a sucker for dragons anyway, but seeing Iris' axew in Rival Destinies pretty well locked it in as a favorite of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back