• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's been a while since we've had a new topic here, so thought I should start off one. :) If you were to give any Pokémon a baby-evolution form, which would it be? Why? How would you imagine it to look? For examples of baby Pokémon, look at Togepi, Smoochum, Magby, Cleffa, and Budew.

Shhmew

Years
Omg must join <3 <3

Username: Shhmew
Partner: Flareon!!
136MS.png
it's too cute.

Speaking of Flareon, and to answer the current topic, how about a baby-evolution for Eevee? :D

I think it'd be like a really small (but really fluffy) fox thing with a huge head and eyes and eee >n<

Edit: I just double posted to the max and I don't know how ;____;

Last edited:
Years
Oh my that's a lot of deleted messages. Luckily you members can't see them all, ehe. xD; But no problem - it happens! Welcome, Shhmew! I love your choice in cute Pokemon because Flaroen is just the best and one of my favorites.

If you were to give any Pokémon a baby-evolution form, which would it be?

Aaaw, cute! I can actually see Sneasel having a really cute baby form so he'll get my vote. It'd have a lighter, more pastel-like body color version of Sneasel and wittle baby claws. Maybe a little punkish "going to mess you up" look on its face but still being adorable, aaaw.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Haha, yeah, I could definitely imagine that. xD It'd be so adorable. Anyway!

Hm... probably Absol. It would look exactly like small puppies look in real life, but only difference is that it'd have white fur color and a black-colored blade growing out of its head (sort of like the thing Absol has, but only smaller). Another would be Torkoal.

Shhmew

Years
Awww, Absol :D I actually drew a made-up baby form for it a long time ago. Maybe I'll try digging it up sometime.

And a baby form of Sneasel would be adorable as well; I can see it being pretty fussy and fiercely independent hehe.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
delibird...it's baby form would be adorable...littly cute and fluffy santa <3
baby absol would also be pretty cute <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh my gosh; I completely agree, baby Delibird would be just simply adorable! Found an artwork for it:

Spoiler:

Eeee. <3

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Username: UltraMew
Partner: Mew, the f**king cutest Pokémon ever
Answer a topic:
Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?
JUST TRY TO F**KING GUESS, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU. IT'S OBVIUUS, HUH? HUH? Mew. Duhh

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Kecleon, it could be like a partially invisible fat lizard with eyes taking up the majority of its face ^_^

Years
Name: Krazzikk
Partner: Teddiursa
Answer a topic:
I would give Maractus a baby evolution. Baby plant Pokemon are always cute :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Kecleon, it could be like a partially invisible fat lizard with eyes taking up the majority of its face ^_^

I love the way you're describing this, haha. I could imagine it; it's just simply cute!

Name: Krazzikk
Partner: Teddiursa
Answer a topic:
I would give Maractus a baby evolution. Baby plant Pokemon are always cute :3

Spoiler:

n__n

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022

I really wanna see a fluffy Zangoose kitty! Since it's a baby form, it would have a very simple design, an all-white coat with a small red stripe on its chest. Its left ear and front paws would be dipped in red too. No claws, since it's not supposed to look menacing at all, but it would still have that sulky expression, hehe. And a super fluffy tail!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
A baby Zangoose would truly be awesome. I absolutely love kittens. <3 What about Seviper, though? If Zangoose's getting a pre-evolved form, shouldn't its rival get similar treatment? If Seviper did end up receiving one, I would imagine it to look sort of like Ekans. Haha.

Years
Spoiler:

n__n

I'm in love. Maractus is absolutely adorable so a baby form would just be perfect. Little poky arms and a smiling face, d'aw. Kind of reminds me of Cacnea. :D

Anyways, since we had a cutest cat Pokemon let us move on to the cutest dog/pup Pokemon. What do you all think?

Shhmew

Years
Anyways, since we had a cutest cat Pokemon let us move on to the cutest dog/pup Pokemon. What do you all think?
Nyaa, I guess I have to say Vulpix or Ninetales, since they're among my favorite pokemon [:

Though I must say, Growlithe is a-dor-a-ble <3 And Smeargle, if you wanna count that. (it's a beagle hehe)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Growlithe is definitely adorable, but for me, though, it'd have to be Vulpix. That little thing is just simply sdjsadih. <3 Lillipup is pretty cute, too, but sadly, it's got nothing special about it; it looks like a regular puppy. I guess this was their main objective when designing, since, y'know, it's a normal-type.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Snubbull is the cutest in my opinion , its playful,affectionate, its also kind of ugly in a cute way.

And it tries so hard to be scary ^_^ don`t be silly snubbull your pink and the size of a meowth.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
PK_Poochyena_261.jpg

The cutest to me is Poochyena, with that shaggy look and its little fangs sticking out, hehe. But Growlithe gets a mention too, because he's just so fluffy!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Houndoom I've always really liked Lillipup for some reason :o I'm not sure why, but it's probably because they've managed to incorporate a lot of the cute features of puppies into the design of Lillipup, and that just makes it super adorable! I feel like Herdier manages to retain some of the cuteness too, but when we reach Stoutland, it's definitely grown out of its puppy stage haha.

Growlithe is definitely also up there, for the same reasons as Lillipup. It's also one I've seen much more of in my time with the franchise, and one that I've used quite a lot, so there's definitely some bias in over it too ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back