• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Welcome all ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゙ to the cute club.

Celebi has always been known as the onionhead to me lol. But it's soo cute, I love it. The Celebi movie always made me pretty emotional as a kid.

But yeah.. poor Tepig. ;v; I'm not a fan of its evolutions at all but Tepig itself is quite cute. Poor thing doesn't stand out much among smugleaf Snivy and Oshawott's popularity.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
This topic might be crossing a fellow club's line. I mean nothing of sort though. :P

Which ONE starter do you find the cutest? Why? Nichole you don't hafta answer lmao

Years
Chikorita! It's so cute, gah.

250px-Chikorita_anime.png

But I also fell in love with Chespin lately and absolutely love him too. Can't forget Bulbasaur either... ugh.. so many choices. But Chikorita is my top. ;3

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Oshawott is ridiculously cute and is one Pokémon I do not like to evolve due to how cute it is.

Chikorita is also very cute and stays cute throughout its whole Evolutionary line.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
For me, the starter I find the cutest is Fennekin. I just love foxes as I find them to be some of the cutest animals ever, and seeing how Fennekin is a fox, it's one of the reasons why I find it the cutest, plus it has an adorable little face X3.

It was a tough choice for me to pick as I find a lot of the starters to be so cute, and Totodile and Mudkip were both really close and I was gonna say that they were the cutest, but in the end because I find foxes too adorable, I just couldn't resist picking Fennekin.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Ahahaha, I think you meant Game Freak if you meant the games. If you meant Nintendo for the anime, it sorta make sense but it should be TV Tokyo/OLM INC. :P

But I agree on the pink Butterfly remark, as an Ace Trainer from Lake of Rage mentions she saw a pink Butterfree! It's going to create confusions when the official themselves aren't consistent. :(

Nope, Pokemon is owned by Nintendo. Game Freak helped with making the games but the games are still Nintendo games.

Years
Oshawott is obviously the cutest starter (in fact cutest of all Pokemon) to me, but I pretty much view all the starters as cute in their own unique ways. You have Snivy, Treecko and even Bulbasaur being a smug kind of cute, then there's Squirtle, Charmander, Totodile and Chimchar being a more badass cute, and finally we have the others being more full-on cute.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hello everyone!
New to PC and absolutely new to this club, but it and the Poison-type clubs called out to me the moment I saw them.
Huhm... I adore Cradily
346.png
too much for it to not be my cute partner Pokemon.
And for a topic; My favorite cute Pokemon is still Cradily (just a bit more than Lileep)!
cutie_cradily_by_bluwiikoon-d68g82o.png

beheeyem_and_cradily_by_nukeleer-d7azi8q.png

150__project__cradily_by_edface-d54t3zq.png

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Hello everyone!
New to PC and absolutely new to this club, but it and the Poison-type clubs called out to me the moment I saw them.
Huhm... I adore Cradily
346.png
too much for it to not be my cute partner Pokemon.
And for a topic; My favorite cute Pokemon is still Cradily (just a bit more than Lileep)!
cutie_cradily_by_bluwiikoon-d68g82o.png

beheeyem_and_cradily_by_nukeleer-d7azi8q.png

150__project__cradily_by_edface-d54t3zq.png

Hiiiiii, welcome to PC's Cutest club, where the cutest boys and girls of PC gather.~ :)

Love the choice on Cradily. :) What's your thought on Lileep? :)

Reactions: 217
Years
Ooh I got a new topic for the season!

What Ghost-type Pokemon do you think are the cutest?

As you can probably tell by my avatar, Pumpkaboo is my favorite! I love how its pumpkin body is combined with what looks like a very fluffy black cat or something similar. I especially love the shiny form because purple is my favorite color.

tumblr_ndnew6bOPK1qbs4u5o1_400.gif

Litwick is probably my second fave. But then I remember about how they suck away life energy... >_>

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hiiiiii, welcome to PC's Cutest club, where the cutest boys and girls of PC gather.~ :)

Love the choice on Cradily. :) What's your thought on Lileep? :)

Hello to you too Sun!
I actually love all of the Fossil Pokemon. But... Cradily and Lileep are my absolute jam; I just find Cradily to be more huggable than Lileep.

Spoiler:

As you can probably tell by my avatar, Pumpkaboo is my favorite! I love how its pumpkin body is combined with what looks like a very fluffy black cat or something similar. I especially love the shiny form because purple is my favorite color.

Litwick is probably my second fave. But then I remember about how they suck away life energy... >_>

I just looked up pictures of a Shiny Pumpkaboo, because I've never seen it before, and it is adorable!

And I have to say Phantump, with an honorary mention to Litwick.

Spoiler:

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

I actually love a lot. :(

The Litwick, Misdreavus, Duskull, Sableye, Shuppet and Lisi-- I mean Pumpkaboo lines are all my favorite Ghost shinies. :D

I'm curious at Janna's choices. >:) While I predict Duskull and Litwick from Nichole..~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back