• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Like i could never imagine a Koffing or a Machoke as a female or a Buneary or a Delcatty as a male (yet they do exist amazingly)

Yeah it is funny, but I do have to admit that when I first played Diamond, the first Buneary I caught was a dude, even if I learned how feminine Dawn's Buneary in the anime really was. Also, I have a DexNav'd male Skitty with Mud Bomb in Alpha Sapphire, and he has been quite the contest star.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello, hello! There is no club member limits and welcome to PC's cutest club! (:

Feel free to participate in our latest conversation! (:

Thank you. I used to be in clubs on other forums and there was a limit to how many people could join. I thought it was the same with here.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Thank you. I used to be clubs on other forums and there was a limit to how many people could join. I thought it was the same with here.

Aww, but that won't be happening here! The more the merrier, as they say! (: If there's anything we ask for, we'd love our members to stay active. (:

Let's talk about cute Pokemon moves, what kind of moves are cute in your opinion? And why?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

Let's talk about cute Pokemon moves, what kind of moves are cute in your opinion? And why?

I always thought Moonblast was cute. I can't really say why exactly I think it's cute. I guess because of its animation. When I first saw it the first thing that popped into my mind was: "Aww how cute.".

Years
  • Name: Master of Memes
    Fennekin is the cutest starter IOP. Diancie is my favorite pink mon. I remember when I didnt want to evolve Oshawott. Pikachu is the cutest of all time though : }

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I always thought Moonblast was cute. I can't really say why exactly I think it's cute. I guess because of its animation. When I first saw it the first thing that popped into my mind was: "Aww how cute.".

For me that move would be Bubble or even Play Rough. Bubble reminds me of children playing bubbles, while Play Rough feels like a dog playing crazily with its opponent! XD

Name: Master of Memes
    Fennekin is the cutest starter IOP. Diancie is my favorite pink mon. I remember when I didnt want to evolve Oshawott. Pikachu is the cutest of all time though : }

Hello MoM, welcome to Pokecommunity's Cute Club, make yourself at home! By the way, care to join us on our latest topic?

Years
  • For me that move would be Bubble or even Play Rough. Bubble reminds me of children playing bubbles, while Play Rough feels like a dog playing crazily with its opponent! XD

Hello MoM, welcome to Pokecommunity's Cute Club, make yourself at home! By the way, care to join us on our latest topic?
    Plz :)

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I've always thought Aqua Jet was pretty adorable. That probably just stems from y love of the Buizel line and that move being their hallmark attack, but yet its still adorable to me.

I've also always in general found water attacks to be pretty cute :)

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • what kind of moves are cute in your opinion? And why?

I would honestly have to say Charm and Bubble. I remember the Teddiursa in the anime who used Charm to trick people, and just from that is why I think Charm is a really cute and adorable move just because of that one episode. As for Bubble, it's bubbles, I don't know why, but I think bubbles are cute for some reason X3.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    what kind of moves are cute in your opinion? And why?

I would honestly have to say Charm and Bubble. I remember the Teddiursa in the anime who used Charm to trick people, and just from that is why I think Charm is a really cute and adorable move just because of that one episode. As for Bubble, it's bubbles, I don't know why, but I think bubbles are cute for some reason X3.

The way you describe Charm, it reminds me of the move Covet! (:

Fairy Wind

Please elaborate more? (:
    Like what's so cute about the said move?
    Is it because it uses the power of wind, is it because of the associated color? There are so many reasons!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • What moves do you find Cute and why?

For me the move Play Nice is very cute as it causes the two Pokemon to skip briefly.

Nuzzle is also a very cute move as it makes me think of a Pikachu (Or similar) cuddling up to a Pokémon in an adorable manner.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    What moves do you find Cute and why?

For me the move Play Nice is very cute as it causes the two Pokemon to skip briefly.

Nuzzle is also a very cute move as it makes me think of a Pikachu (Or similar) cuddling up to a Pokémon in an adorable manner.

Skip briefly? I thought Play Nice cuts down the opposing Pokemon's Attack stat, it's a variant of Confide, no?

Here you go!

cf178d9e3a1299fc574852e0cbb04563.gif

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Skip briefly? I thought Play Nice cuts down the opposing Pokemon's Attack stat, it's a variant of Confide, no?

Here you go!

cf178d9e3a1299fc574852e0cbb04563.gif

It is indeed a variant of Confide. The move animation causes the Pokemon to skip briefly. It is particularly cute when Illumise does it.

That is a nice gif of Mini-Raichu, sorry Dedenne. :)

Years
  • My fave cute moves have to be Attract, Nuzzle, Play Nice, Sweet Kiss, Play Rough and maybe also Confide, but that's only going by the move's animation for your information.

Years
  • Hi all! <3

Hey guys, I had to chuckle a bit today. Was testing pokemon essentials and I somehow found this guy with the most OP moves (imo) in the game. This ball is OP!! :v

TDfhgLm.jpg

Wait.. what.. that's a beast Spheal right there. Cute but way too deadly. haha

What moves do you find Cute and why?

Besides the more obvious choices like Nuzzle I also find Tail Whip and Fake Tears to be cute. Tail Whip's whole deal is lowering defense due to the innocence of the move and Fake Tears when used on the right Pokémon can also be adorable. Plusle and Minun come to mind as the primary users of this move, trained them often in R/S/E and always had that move on them both!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back