• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauty Elesa

Supermodel Gym Leader
Years
Username: Beauty Elesa
One cute Pokémon: Emolga
If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own?? I would own a Shinx because it would be a cute fun pet.

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 15, 2019
Username: Sukyandaru
One cute Pokémon: Jumpluff

Which starter do you feel is the cutest? Tough one, but probably Piplup!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Great! more people. This thread needed to be revived, but I couldn't doublepost. anyways, welcome!

Years
Username: Beauty Elesa
One cute Pokémon: Emolga
If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own?? I would own a Shinx because it would be a cute fun pet.

Username: Sukyandaru
One cute Pokémon: Jumpluff

Which starter do you feel is the cutest? Tough one, but probably Piplup!

Welcome aboard, you two! Nice partner choices in two dual-typed Flying Pokemon there, I do think the Hoppip line is one of the rare all-cute evolution lines. Piplup and Shinx are I think definitely the cute frontrunners of 4th Gen so no surprise you mentioned them, I do think that generation had a lot of more cute Pokemon if you do ask me.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Totally. Joining. This. Club. :)
Username: Miah
One Cute Pokémon: That would be Chikorita! :)
Answer to topic: 'What type has the cutest Pokémon?': Normal-types!
Commonly, the cutest ones are the Normal-types. (seriously. there are a lot of cute ones there. Togepi, Igglybuff, Cleffa...)

Beauty Elesa

Supermodel Gym Leader
Years
Welcome aboard, you two! Nice partner choices in two dual-typed Flying Pokemon there, I do think the Hoppip line is one of the rare all-cute evolution lines. Piplup and Shinx are I think definitely the cute frontrunners of 4th Gen so no surprise you mentioned them, I do think that generation had a lot of more cute Pokemon if you do ask me.

Gen 4 does have some of the cutest Pokemon,. Bidoof, Cherubi, Buneary, Combee, Pachirisu, Glameow not Purugly, Budew, Bonsly, Mime. Jr, Riolu and many, many more.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Welcome! Chicorita was my first starter ever. for some reason I always pick the grass types. but anyways it is definatly the cutest of the three, and its evolutions aredecent too.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Gen 4 does have some of the cutest Pokemon,. Bidoof, Cherubi, Buneary, Combee, Pachirisu, Glameow not Purugly, Budew, Bonsly, Mime. Jr, Riolu and many, many more.

I am totally with you on that!! :) Buneary looked a bit like a little girl but a bunny!
Glameow looked like an ordinary cat but Purugly...

Welcome! Chikorita was my first starter ever. for some reason I always pick the grass types. but anyways it is definitely the cutest of the three, and its evolutions are decent too.

Me too! On my very first game of Pokémon (which is Gold), I chose Chikorita! (because I thought it was cute!)
I prefer Chikorita female because it suits its cuteness! :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
really? I started with soulsilver for some reason. I got my meganium to lv. 100 before I lost the game. (I got a new one though)

Years
We have such an insane amount of members/activity and I'm so happy people can keep the club active amidst my inactivity. Ty lovelies.

Chikorita is so much more suited as a female.. I hear you on that. Very adorable. Can't even imagine having a male one whatsoever and I wish its gender ratio was 75f:25m. x'D

Reactions: Sun
Years
Chikorita is so much more suited as a female.. I hear you on that. Very adorable. Can't even imagine having a male one whatsoever and I wish its gender ratio was 75f:25m. x'D

The main reason behind starters (as well as Eevee line, Riolu line, Togepi line, Zorua line, fossils etc) being male-dominant is to make them difficult to breed since they will need a Ditto, and it's also to make them feel special since they are meant to be your trainer's most trusted partner.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
May I still join this club? Here's my entry form or whatever this is called.

Username: Kyo Tsukino
One cute Pokémon: Jirachi
Answer a topic: • Which starter do you feel is the cutest?

This is a tough one to answer but I felt that Piplup is the cutest. It's rather adorable and it's a penguin (one of my favorite animals).

Years
Hello, I'd like to join!

Username: Tivger (soon to be Siaroux--waiting on a name change)
One cute Pokémon: Chikorita! One of my favorite cute pokemon.
Answer a topic: If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own?
This is such a hard question, but one that I really wanted to answer. After much debate, I would own a Mareep. Mareeps are so dang adorable and fluffy-looking. Only problem would be getting shocked by it, but hopefully that wouldn't happen too often xD However, I'd also like to own a Chikorita, Pikachu, or Mew.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years

Its funny how we all associate certain Pokemon with certain genders (even the anime does to a degree as well) haha Like i could never imagine a Koffing or a Machoke as a female or a Buneary or a Delcatty as a male (yet they do exist amazingly)

Really screws with me when those things happen {XD}

Beauty Elesa

Supermodel Gym Leader
Years
Hey don't judge. There are feminine males and masculine females out there days. But I do agree with the certain Pokemon being certain genders. I find it weird there are male Gaedeviors they should of made it in gen 4 that only female Kirlia can evolve into Gardevior since Gallade is male only.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
May I still join this club? Here's my entry form or whatever this is called.

Username: Kyo Tsukino
One cute Pokémon: Jirachi
Answer a topic: • Which starter do you feel is the cutest?

This is a tough one to answer but I felt that Piplup is the cutest. It's rather adorable and it's a penguin (one of my favorite animals).

Username: GioHiTech
One cute Pokémon: Mew
If I could own one cute pokémon, i'd own a mega altaria. It's so fluffy! :3

Hello, hello! There is no club member limits and welcome to PC's cutest club! (:

Feel free to participate in our latest conversation! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back