• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    Omigosh! Cubchoo, without a doubt. IT'S SO CUTE<3

I dunno, man, there's just something about its snot-wad that's super cute. I can totally relate, little Cubchoo. I also have sinus problems, lol.

The moment I first saw him, he reminded me of the booger kid in LoZ: Wind Waker. Obviously also super adorable. I just wanna wipe their wittle noses. :3 Is that weird?

I'm in full agreement. Cubchoo is super adorable. But I'd have to got with Teddiursa. The poor thing always sounds confused and I can relate to that so gorram much.

Years
  • Which of the little bear Pokemon do you find cutest?

Cubchoo is definitely the cutest of the three, in fact even its own in-game cry sounds cute. I always loved polar bears and for a long time I always wanted it to get Pokemonized, and come 5th Gen my wish got granted. It's pretty much one of the cutest Ice-types out there too.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Dang I missed some conversation.
    Anyway...

I'd have to say ... teddiursa. I mean neither is really /too/ cute to me but teddiursa kinda beats out cubchoo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Which of the little bear Pokemon do you find cutest?
    Teddiursa, for sure! I've been a fan of it ever since I had first seen it, and still am. It's extremely cute overall, and that moon-shaped pattern on its head makes it look even more cute! Second favorite would be Cubchoo; it seems so innocent to me.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Username: Polar Spectrum
    Partner: Misdreavus
    (although I think that Minun, Dewgong, Natu, Furret, Misdreavus, Mantine, Mudkip, Togekiss, Victini, Joltik, Chespin, Amaura, and Carbink are all very adorable.)
    Answer a topic:

But hey guys, what do you find cuter: Pumpkaboo or Phantump? These two are the new small ghost 'mons we got in X/Y. Was just thinking of how I couldn't decide which I preferred.

I think Phantump is cuter. Not to say Pumpkaboo isn't, but Phantump just happens to have the benefit of a cuter natural expression on its face. :P

Also I'd be glad if you'd have me - I love my cute mons. Just training a pair of Minun right now. ^^

Years
  • Very happy to have you, Spectrum! ^~^ Welcome to the club, you've been added. :)

Misdreavus is one of those super cute ghosts I feel would really benefit from a mega evolution.. kind of like Sableye. Except the latter got one already so c'mon, Misdreavus, it's your turn to shine. I'll keep waiting with my fingers crossed.

As for the little bears.. they're all cute but if I had to rank them in order I'd probably say Teddiursa > Cubchoo > Pancham. Pancham's a mix of cool and cute whereas Teddiursa is just 100% cute, baha.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Which of the little bear Pokemon do you find cutest?

Cubchoo for me! He's so adorable in Amie, though I'm not sure if that's a good way to eat your puffs, Cubchoo!

Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Years
  • MIAU, that is way cute. You're killing me here!

But I get what you mean as well, Brolijah.. its nose is part of the reason why I don't like it as much as Teddiursa.

On the topic of Pokemon Amie now that some of us have posed pictures, any of you guys have cute Amie pictures to show? :D I've absolutely fallen in love with this one:

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • Username: Braxien
    Partner: Deino
    Answer a topic: Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest? I find Mew cuter because it can fly!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2014
    Username: Hannespeon
    Partner: shaymin
    Topic: I would say fairy type has the cutest pokemon because they are mostly pastel colours!

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Very happy to have you, Spectrum! ^~^ Welcome to the club, you've been added. :)

Misdreavus is one of those super cute ghosts I feel would really benefit from a mega evolution.. kind of like Sableye. Except the latter got one already so c'mon, Misdreavus, it's your turn to shine. I'll keep waiting with my fingers crossed.

As for the little bears.. they're all cute but if I had to rank them in order I'd probably say Teddiursa > Cubchoo > Pancham. Pancham's a mix of cool and cute whereas Teddiursa is just 100% cute, baha.

Thank you Sheep :D Misdreavus is definitely top tier A grade cutest ghost; I don't think phantump or any other supernatural poke comes close. Mismagius is also one of my all time favorite pokemon overall, even though it's from my least favorite gen- (I whine but it gave us some pretty cool pokemon.) so I cross my fingers as well for a mega :P It could really use it too! Just buff the 3 its evolution buffs even further, or throw some actual physical defense its way! Since it's already based on witches / banshees and hallucinations, it totally makes sense to give it magic bounce / guard, or another even cooler new ability! But that's getting a bit off topic. :P

Hm... I think it'd havta be Teddiursa for me. Cubchoo's nose is kinda a turn off for me :(

Agreed. Cubchoo's cute, but the snot drops that effect a bit. Perhaps if it weren't almost as large as cubchoo itself; the cuteness wouldn't be *as* affected, but bleh. Get a tissue for it.

MIAU, that is way cute. You're killing me here!

But I get what you mean as well, Brolijah.. its nose is part of the reason why I don't like it as much as Teddiursa.

On the topic of Pokemon Amie now that some of us have posed pictures, any of you guys have cute Amie pictures to show? :D I've absolutely fallen in love with this one:
    bo1_400.gif[/img]

I so do have cute Amie pics. (That I've seen, I didn't record / create any of these.)

Spoiler:

And oh my gawd; sit down before viewing these 2. 2kewt4me

Spoiler:

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Okay, I think I just got cavities from looking up Amie pics~

Sir; I have to disagree (while still lovingly adoring the rest of those cute pokemon) that Volbeat - is not cute. :I

I hold this position very firmly; but will consider evidence to the contrary that is brought forward.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Sir; I have to disagree (while still lovingly adoring the rest of those cute pokemon) that Volbeat - is not cute. :I

I hold this position very firmly; but will consider evidence to the contrary that is brought forward.

Hehe, to each their own, I have no evidence to put on the table. I just find him cute, 'cause he's so cheerful and funny wiggling his little butt-light. He's in a league of his own, that's for sure {XD}

Also, the gentlemon are sirs; me, not so much.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Oh, well, beg your pardon then madame. And since I can see from your very level headed response to my assertion that there's no need for debate on Volbeat's status - I will happily agree to disagree. And head to bed with this in my wake. :P

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

*yawns* that's a good way to go out... goin' to sleep to amie gifs. Haha.

Years
  • Any of you guys have cute Amie pictures to show?

Oh god Pokemon Amie... my fave feature in X/Y which I'm excited is now also getting carried over to OR/AS. Now it's time to show one of my all-time fave gifs from Amie...

Spoiler:

Seriously, you should play with an Emolga in Amie and it'll probably be the cutest thing you've ever looked at.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Username: Trick 'r Treat
    Partner: Bayleef
    Answer a topic:

Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest? I personally find Mew really cute because it has a big head and its face looks so innocent. I just love Mew ♥♥

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Username: Ansirent
    Partner: Evee
    Answer a topic: I find Mew sooo cute. Mew is the cutest Pokemon ever i think. Not only because of its cutie honey design also because of its face. Its face is the main reason of people's fondness. I am fond of Mew so much. And i think with that cutie little design

Years
  • Username: ZombieAlpaca
    Partner: Espurr
    Answer a topic: Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!

My definition of cute varies greatly. XP Espurr, Shuppet, Jigglypuff, Goomy, Happiny, Slugma, etc... There's just so many! <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back