• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, I know that one. Many pictures I posted on this thread originaly are from hat site. xD
    Here's another one:
    https://dnangel.neutralred.org/
    Their summary of DN Angel made me laugh. x3

Neutral Red said:
    Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Ah, I see. Its a great place.

That summary is hilarious. I literally lol'd. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, it's my n°1 source for anime screenshots. ^^

yeah, I just keep lol'ing everytime I read that. x3
    I'm looking through the screenhots that ITalian site has. They have a lot too.
    I had found a really neat French DN Angel site, but I can't find the link anymore. >.<

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Ooh, more screenshots. Maybe I can make another theme using those sometime.

The more, the better. Its a shame you can't find the site.

Mind if I add you to my friends?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'll take a look at it if I can find it. But my dad erases the History, so I can't go looking there. >.<
    I remember I got there, when I was looking for the manga. The link had something to do with Dark.

Sure you may. =D I'll add you too. ^^ It's fun to make new friends. =)
    Spoiler:

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Aww, good luck finding it then.

Yay, I'll add you then.

Wow, his hair does look weird.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I will go on a hunt once I've gone through that crazy amount of screenshots. ^^"
    This one is a nice one too:
    https://www.zainin.com/dnangel/

Yey! =)

Doesn't it? It kinda lost that "woosh" style...
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

You'll be perfectly able to follow what episode I'm looking through now. x3
    Spoiler:

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Thats going to take awhile.

Yeah, it looks weird all down.

I haven't seent the anime yet, so I wouldn't know.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, it's going to take a while. x)
    And I keep posting on PC instead of saving those pictures.

>3 *is listening to the Piano version of True Light*

I like Dark's hair more in the Manga, I'll never be able to draw it like that. xD

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    XD, my fault, no?

How soothing, I love it. I'm too lazy to download the other versions. I should get them sometime.

Yeah, it looks better in the manga. I think I could draw it, it'll be difficult though.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I've only read the manga. I haven't seen the anime... I wouldn't know, but I think the manga is more detailed. Like Krad is much more mysterious or something like that.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Krad is more mysterious then in the Anime, that's true...Where Krad shows up in the 4th episode of the Anime, we have to wait a long time in the Manga. Krad is more vicious in the Manga too.

For the details, well, the manga is different in style. It's much more detailed. And Yukiru Sugisaki had the habbit to draw her characters very detailed, but also give them a version which, well, not detailed. This version is often used for Dark/Daisuke when either one of the gives comment on the one that is currently ruling the body.

To compare styles:
    (the coloured Hiwatari is coloured by me. x3)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Ooh, I like all the pictures. The manga is definitely more detailed. That coloring of Hiwatari is actually pretty well done.

Also, I've got a question about the DVDs. The Japanese one is in two boxsets, right? The American one has seven volumes? If I'm not mistaken, the Japanese one also comes with all the extra stuff like the art, right?

I really want to make sure before buying. I'm tempted to get the Japanese one because I want all the stuff, but its very expensive.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Thank you. ^^

I'm not so sure about the DVD's...nor about the Japanese, nor about the American version. I do know there are more than one DVD's. (Probably seven, with each dvd having 4 eps, but the last one having 2 episodes.)
    The Japanese ones indeed have all the pretty stuff coming along.

Wait: I looked it up here
    https://www.yuyuworld.net/dnangel/index2.php?dna=info/animedvd.htm

From what I understand with the little knowledge of Italian I have, there are two versions of the Japanese DVD's Peach and Sky. The peach DVD's are for the Female fans and have boy on the cover, the Sky series are for the male fans and have a girl on the cover.
    Both Sky and Peach consist of 13 DVD's each having 2 episodes.

There are two DVD Boxes in Japanese, with both having an Artbook.
    https://www.yuyuworld.net/dnangel/index2.php?dna=info/dvdbox.htm

The American verion combines the Peach and Sky to have a cover with on one side a boy and on the other one a girl.
    There is a Collector's DVD box. But I can't see if there's only one or two. =X

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Well, it's a complicated matter....

So far 11 Volumes have been released, but the problem is:
    Volume 11 ends in a MAJOR cliffhanger.
    Well, that's not really the problem, the real problem is that no one knows whether Yukiru Sugisaki will continue DN Angel. Since 2005 no chapter has appeared in the magasine Asuka...
    So... The story of the manga is far from finished, but we don't know if the Manga-ka will continue it. Everyone hopes she does, though.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back