• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Thank you. ^^

I'm not so sure about the DVD's...nor about the Japanese, nor about the American version. I do know there are more than one DVD's. (Probably seven, with each dvd having 4 eps, but the last one having 2 episodes.)
    The Japanese ones indeed have all the pretty stuff coming along.

Wait: I looked it up here
    https://www.yuyuworld.net/dnangel/index2.php?dna=info/animedvd.htm

From what I understand with the little knowledge of Italian I have, there are two versions of the Japanese DVD's Peach and Sky. The peach DVD's are for the Female fans and have boy on the cover, the Sky series are for the male fans and have a girl on the cover.
    Both Sky and Peach consist of 13 DVD's each having 2 episodes.

There are two DVD Boxes in Japanese, with both having an Artbook.
    https://www.yuyuworld.net/dnangel/index2.php?dna=info/dvdbox.htm

The American verion combines the Peach and Sky to have a cover with on one side a boy and on the other one a girl.
    There is a Collector's DVD box. But I can't see if there's only one or two. =X

There are two Japanese versions and two DVD Boxes in Japanese? So if I were to get Sky, I'd still have to get both boxes, right? I want those artbooks. :P Very expenisive though. Thanks for the info.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I hope it's right what I said. It was kinda confusing. @_@
    I also read that the sky version was limited, I don't know if you'll find it...
    Gah, why are there so many DVD's of one Anime? And I won't get any. T_T

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Aww, it's limited?

I wonder if the Collector's DVD Box has the artbook too. Regarding the American version, aren't there like seven volumes?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I don't know the detail of the DVD boxes.

Guess, that's like it for the American one.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I'll have to search around.

I hope the American ones have the artwork if I don't get the Japanese one.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I hope the same for you. =)

I got volume 3 today. It's funny. xD
    Introducing Keiji Saga and it has one of my favourite manga picture in it. (You know the one where Dai hugs/glomps Dark. That's just so sweet.)

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Thank you.

Volume 3, of the manga? I love the manga, I actually have all the volumes out so far. Unlike some of the other manga I have, which I'm far behind on.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    KEKEKEKEKEKE! I FINALLY GOT VOLUME 9! KEKEKEKEKE! My friend had one and said he didn't want it cause he barely reads it and asks me if I wanted it cause I was looking for one.... Aahaha... a true friend, that he is... hahaha... *still holding book and spacing out*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, you're lucky. =D
    It's great you have volume 9. ^^

Hey, you know, I let a friend of mine read the DN Angel manga and she liked it. =D She isn't into Anime nor into Manga. But she thought the manga was funny. ^^

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Heheheh... Yeah it is actually funny.... if it doesn't get all lovey dovey or 'Dark vs. Krad' mode... haha... Daisuke is wearing princess sweatpants! Daisuke is wearing princess sweatpants! LOL! You know... he actually does look cuter than Riku in a wig! O.o; haha...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, that's that chapter. *_* You know how long I had to search to get that chapter from the internet? x3
    Yeah, he does. x3

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    That was one funny chapter. I loved that one. I should read it again sometime.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Sooooo.... have you guys figured out what the DN of D.N. Angel represent?(I wonder if you guys asked this already...) Hahaha... It took me a while to figure it out but I did... hahaha... I was stupid NOT to notice it...

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Daisuke Niwa, then DNA put together with the A in Angel. :D

The DNA part stood out to me first, but then I was randomly staring at the cover of my manga and was like "Dude! Daisuke Niwa! :o"

What about Krad being Dark backwards? I found that out pretty quickly too. I was like "Krad? That's a weird name. Oh lol, it's Dark spelled backwards! Clever! :D"

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I thought about the DN thing too, but I didn't really know if I was right. It did seem to fit perfectly.

Krad was very easy, if not obvious.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yeah... the Dark and Krad thing... it was clever to switch it around to form the opposites of each other... Interesting how simple things can do that... hm... Car... Rac? ahaha... Ooooo! Let's try taking simple words and flipping them... see what we get... hehehhe...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, figured that out too.
    It was nice to see that the abreviation of DN Angel is DNA, which makes sense since Dark is enbedded in Dai's DNA. x3
    It's a clever Tittle.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Very clever title. Anyways, I have a question. What happened to everyone in this club? I'm sure I've seen more people around, like right before I joined. O.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back