• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

d

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
  • Aquatic Sirens: The PokéCommunity Version

A Q U A T I C | S I R E N S
    the pokécommunity version
    Open Close

Biography
    Im Danny Jarratt(aquadan) and I'm a hobby artist from Gawler, South Australia.
    When I'm not studying or working, you'll find me on trains with a sketchbook in hand. Much of my inspiration comes from: Video games, Fashion Magazines and other Artists.

All i want to do is create and inspire.

Rules
    1. All standard PokeCommunity Forum rules apply
    2. VM me about any complaints, rather than spamming up my thread
    3. Be polite and proof-read your replies
    4. Constructive Criticism is encouraged
    5. Breaking the rules will get you in my little black book
    6. you must give credit
    7. you must ask me before editing my coding*, unless its for updating

My Black book
    • Chris Brown

Clients of AS
    d
    d
    d

Request Form
    Spoiler:

Banner Version
    Spoiler:

Signature
    Spoiler:

(hack)Thread CCS
    Spoiler:

1. Banners
    2. Traditional Art
    3. Photo Edits
    4. Layouts
    5. Misc Graphics

1. Banners
    Spoiler:

2. Traditional Art

Spoiler:

Layouts

Joining Temporarily Closed*

Welcome to Team Plazma's Team Thread, in our team we make different hacks !
    We will help each other and achieve our dream !

Spoiler:

*Closed until we get on with Inner Darkness ! Sorry , but exceptions are allowed , like extremely good hackers wanting to be in !

Current Projects
    Pokemon Inner Darkness
    Update
    Yay! We are closer to our dream of Pokemon Inner Darkness!
    Stay tuned for more info !

Current Team

Get Out of My Bath , Poliwag
    (Leader , and helper for everybody)

560cool
    Mapper , OW Editor ( a little ! ) , Co-Owner

AquaDan
    Art Director, Graphics and CSS

Ash
    Spriter

Codec ( harris )
    Spriter , Mapper , Banner Making , TitleScreen Editor

Mervyn797
    Scriper, Title Screen Editor

RSC ELITE ( Adam )
    Mapping , Writing

Tony
    Spriter , Mapper ( a little ! )

Funfat.
    spriting

FAQ's

We Dont Need Beta Testers!
    Everyone in the team will be a beta tester

Thanks for reading
    peace
    xx

Specifications
    Hack Of:
    d

Previously Known As: Pokémon: Aqua Steel
    Team: Team Swift - we never miss ! >>Go
    Vacancies: Scripter and Tile Editor. >>Apply
    Tools: MewHackToolBox >>go, Advance Map >>go, Yet Another Pokemon Editor >>go.
    Last Update: November 25th 2009

Introduction
    Howdy guys! its Aqua Dan chances are only a few recall me as the guy who made a cool layout for Sacred Fire, Rainy Days or Mythic Legends.
    well i have returned with my hack, now its fleshed out heaps!

Storyline
    Spoiler:

Features

1. New environments: Ash infested Path, An Extinct Volcano, A Hydroelectric Gym, A Ranch and more!
    2. Only 250 Pokemon to collect: but they range from Kanto to Sinnoh!
    3. 3 Rivals: Aqua, Charcole and (?)
    4. 4 Starter Pokémon: Charmander, Totodile, Bulbasaur and (?)
    5. 13 Gyms (5 are BRAND new)
    6. Access to Johto
    7. A collection of Bikers turned Pokemon Poachers
    8. Poached Item's; Mareep Wool, Blissy Egg, Cubone Skull, [S-HIGHLIGHT]SlowKing Crown[/S-HIGHLIGHT] + more!
    9. Anime inspired events: Crimson City, The WhirlCup and Metallica Island.*
    10. 50 PokéAmulets to collect*
    11. Revive: Mew, Lugia & Ho-oh from Fossils.*
    12. 3 New HM's: Blaze, Overload & Defrost.*
    13. The Pokécase, A case which holds; Badges, Awards & PokéAmulets*
    *Conditional.

Media Center
    Screenshots
    newest >>> Oldest
    d
    d

d
    d

d
    Support

Userbars
    d

by AquaDan

HTML:
    [url]https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5310538#post5310538[IMG]https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/hamhamhunter/userbar2.png[/IMG][/url]
    d

By AquaDan
    HTML:
    [url]https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5310538#post5310538[IMG]https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/hamhamhunter/userbar1.png[/IMG][/url]
    d
    By mrhaxmaster
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mrhaxmaster/steelreactions1.png[/IMG]
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]Just VM me with any user bars and ill put the up here and give you credit[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Best Viewed on Firefox | [S-HIGHLIGHT]Concept, Graphics and CSS (C) Aquadan[/S-HIGHLIGHT]|Artwork: Pokémon TCG

Base:
    d

Storyline

Recently Ash has won the Sinnoh League and he decide's decides to settle down in a 3 island region named Triono. He quickly becomes the strongest gym leader in the whole region. You play as a 14 year old boy, Son of Ash and you live in Rainy Beach.

One day you fall down the stairs to your room and you wake up to see your dad. He starts to ask you questions to make sure you don't have amnesia. When he finds out you don't he reminds you to go see him in his gym. When you go upstairs your mom says bye and hands you a Poképhone for your journey. as you walk to gym you notice that its the 4th day of weird weather, you arrive at the gym you see your sister and your dad standing there. He tells you to treat your Pokémon with love and care as he points to a table which has three pokéballs containing: Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, and tell you to choose one.

As you are heading to the next town you stop when you see a white and blue pokémon flying over you. Suddenly a unknown man comes running in asking you several questions, you answer them and he tells you about himself, he turns out to be a legendary pokémon photographer.

It's revealed that the odd weather is turns out that the weather has something to do with legendary Pokemon. He then shows you a photo of a black and red blur, he tells you that its a Lugia and tells you how is have been really annoyed the every time he gets close to it for a good photograph, it flies away.

the unknown man then runs away...

Features

Have a Girlfriend (You'll find out about her in the beta)
    New gyms
    New O/W sprites
    Your father is a 4 time champion and gym leader
    New Region Triono
    New Pokemon
    New Evil team - Team Inferno
    2 Outfits!
    2 Rivals(your sister and your best mate)

Screen Shots

d
    d
    d
    d

Maps

d d d d d d d d

Progress

Beta : 1.0
    Progress: 50% till release
    Specs
    Spoiler:

Current Members

mrhaxmaster: all around hacker and owner.
    wertykilla: all around hacker and co-owner.
    masterman321: main scripter.
    shellhacker: Idea's.
    PEPITO1O1O: Beta Tester

Credits

foullump for his scripting tutorial on youtube.
    Kyledove for his tiles.
    PHO for resources.
    Zel for making pokemon shiny gold and getting me interested in rom hacking.

Support Banners

d

HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193244][img]https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mrhaxmaster/prds.png[/img]

[/url]
    HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193244][img]https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mrhaxmaster/Untitled-1-1.png[/img][IMG]https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mrhaxmaster/Untitled-1-1.png[/IMG]
    [/url]
    HTML:
     [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193244][img]https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mrhaxmaster/pkmrds.png[/img][IMG]https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mrhaxmaster/pkmrds.png[/IMG]
    [/url]
    Remove *'s to use. :)

Hack By mrhaxmaster | CSS + Graphics By Aqua Dan | Team Thread [S-HIGHLIGHT]here[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    d

Misc. Graphics

d
    Click for FULL SIZE

Last edited:

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
    Years
  • Type: (HackThread)
    Approx. Size: the page size?
    What Image(s) do you have/want: A Picture Of A Sunrise
    Got any Text?: Nope
    Got a Color Scheme?: Orange/Blue
    Anything extra?? it's actually not a hackthread but a fangame so could you please still make one.

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • Pokemon New Dawn

I'm finished Pichuichu;

Final Product;

Welcome to the Pokemon: New Dawn Thread!
    Information
    Pichuichu
    Author
    Pkmn ND
    Team
    Carmaniac
    Scripting
    Unknown
    Releases
    Intro: This Is A Pokemon Game That A Decided To Make To See How Well It Would Go But Just So You Know THIS IS NOT A HACK This Is Made In Rpg Maker XP

Special Features

Special Features
    New Pokedex
    Brand New National List
    Rediscover Hoenn
    Touch Screen Thanks To Carmaniac.
    Dark World Shadow Pokemon
    5th Gen Pokemon

Story

Enter the Region of Fingoe where you will meet friends, challenges, and possibly enemies, in the times of old a vicious war between two god-like pokemon split the region of fingoe into an archaepelago each small landmass with extreme and varying climates. You play as a young boy/girl who lives in the eastern part of Fingoe, the territory of the rangers. Your parents want you to follow in your father's footsteps, and become a ranger, as you father was a famous ranger who worked with Del, the top Ranger back in the day. Your desire, however is to become a trainer and explore the region with Pokemon Friends. You confide this with your best friend and run off to the next town where a Pokemon Professor Lives and pick your starter Pokemon. All is well until you find out that your best friend told your parents and is now tracking you down so you can go back home. You two used to be best friends, now you have become rivals.
    Along your journeys you noticed polluted rivers and dying trees, its as if Shaymin, the legendary Pokemon that gives Fingoe life and luck thanks to the graditute it is given and its many worshippers has left the region. You start to come to the conclusion that Shaymin IS IN FACT no longer in Fingoe, but there's one thing that doesn't cross your mind. WHAT IF SHAYMIN DIDN'T LEAVE ON ITS OWN CHOOSING?

Who Can you trust, Where is Shaymin, and What is happening to Fingoe? Join the Team. Support the Game. Pokemon New Dawn.

Story Of The Past

Spoiler:

Side-Quests

Side Quests Are Introduced In-Game They May Reward You Even In A Greater Way Than You Think.
    The Region Of Fingoe

Spoiler:

Images

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Progress

Images rounded to nearest percentage (or multiple) of "10"
    Storyline: 30%
    Maps: 5%
    Fakemon: 5%
    Trainers: 1%
    Over worlds: 1%

Team

Spoiler:

Thanks to Aquadan and Aquatic Sirens for the Thread Design.
    And NikNaks For The World Map.

Recruiting

Trainer Artists
    Mappers
    Scripters (Maybe)
    OverWorld Artists

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I do love your CSS but your banners need a bit of work. I may at be the best at CC but I can tell you this. Your banners, especially the 2nd and 3rd ones looks like it's just a render and text slapped onto a background. Try adding C4Ds and Fractals to add a bit more Flow and Depth... I'll leave the rest of the CC to the other Artists out there. But keep at it you'll do well 'specially the CSS ^^

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • I do love your CSS but your banners need a bit of work. I may at be the best at CC but I can tell you this. Your banners, especially the 2nd and 3rd ones looks like it's just a render and text slapped onto a background. Try adding C4Ds and Fractals to add a bit more Flow and Depth... I'll leave the rest of the CC to the other Artists out there. But keep at it you'll do well 'specially the CSS ^^

Yeah its been ages since i have made anything big.
    Team Plazma: Li was my last big project, and u can see some of the mistakes now :(

but yeah my style was a big cut and paste, but i do prefer a collaging style; see?? but i might start working on some new styles

Thanks for all the insightful input.

Peace
    aquadan/dannyjarratt​

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Type of Request: Banner
    Size of Banner?: 470x220
    What Image(s) do you have/want: Espeon Sugimori
    Got any Text?: Espeon, the Sun Pokemon
    Got a Color Scheme?: Pink and Purple, make it sorta cute and colorful
    Anything extra?? Nope

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Type of request: Banner
    Size: Same size as the one in Sammy's siggy
    Image(s): Blue/Leaf and the Witch from Left 4 Dead
    Text: N/A
    Color scheme: Doesn't matter
    Extra: If there is room, could you also add an image of the Spy from Team Fortress 2?

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Type: (HackThread)
    Approx. Size: the page size?
    What Image(s) do you have/want: A picture of a sunset
    Got any Text?: Tezna's Graphics Gallary//
    Got a Color Scheme?: Black / Neon Green
    Anything extra?? Does it have to be a hack thread? I need a good CSS page for my upcoming gallary but I only know PHP and HTML, not CSS.

Back