• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Dageki Saigei ~

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    nope, it's just that i don't feel like battling, and even if i wanted to, i couldn't because of the lack of a router on the account of where im currently located right now. no, i dont lack anything, i just don't have a connection. plus your boring.....and your name is funny.... (plus the picture)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    ...kaaaay. Obviously you lack even the attention spam required to be a member, never mind whatever battling skills you have...

Your post just confirmed my assumptions. Not only lack you the attention spam, but any sort of fighting spirit.

Sal Kar

Years
    1) its not attention "spam" its attention span, a word freak like you should know that, 2) how do i know you don't lack this "fighting spirit" as you call it because your to busy "being busy on a few pokemon". 3)how do you know i couldn't beat you 4) your signature is to big.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i'll make a comment on #4. his sig is a bit large, but as far as i know, it is within the line/image limit

Ichida

Years
    It's called a typo. I wanted to point out your ignorance so anxiously that my finger slipped while typing. I know you lack fighting spirit because -
    Zasz said:
    it's just that i don't feel like battling
    I know that I could beat you because you've said and done nothing to prove that you're competent in any form. In fact, saying
    Zasz said:
    your boring.....and your name is funny.... (plus the picture)
    has proven quite the opposite. And I'm sure that if my signature was too big I would have been told so by a mod months ago, and since that has not occurred, rest assured that my signature is of reasonable size.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Hm. he left.. Ichida, i have a question. overall, what do you think can make a better physical sweeper? garchomp or salamence?

Ichida

Years
    Salamence is a few points stronger, but Garchomp is much faster and can learn Outrage, not to mention gaining STAB from Earthquake. The choice is obvious.

Sims, the meaning is in the guild's subtitle, except for "victory." I tacked that one on. :P

Sal Kar

Years
    im just giving you constructive critiscm on how to make your signature look better. i guess all the links are ok, but do you need the battle record? i mean people look at you, there gunna know that your good. the step up challengers is kind of intimidating, but it doesnt really scare me off. the gallade brigade, i mean do you really need it? couldn't you just put a pic of gallade? claims are ok i guess, although it wouldn't hurt if they left.

Ichida

Years
    I don't need someone posting about my signature in my guild thread, if you'd care to stop. You obviously aren't into battling as we are, so please vacate the thread.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    im just giving you constructive critiscm on how to make your signature look better. i guess all the links are ok, but do you need the battle record? i mean people look at you, there gunna know that your good. the step up challengers is kind of intimidating, but it doesnt really scare me off. the gallade brigade, i mean do you really need it? couldn't you just put a pic of gallade? claims are ok i guess, although it wouldn't hurt if they left.

actualy, the battle record, amough other battlering can be a reason for respect, a reason to challenge someone, or the owner of the record just wants to show off. besides, thats off topic
    EDIT: again, he posted while i was typing

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I'd like to battle, but i cant promise that i'll be on in the morning, and i'm buisy working a garchomp into the role my salamence used to have.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Ok? Like that made any sense.

That Zasz guy is a jerk from what I read, and it's not that Ichida is "that" into battling, but it's common response to take offense to that.

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    Hey, could i join? I can't battle right now due to batteries but i can battle tomorrow is that ok-ish?

Back