• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Dageki Saigei ~

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Good God, page 3?! Nooo way.

Anyways, my new team's done, so I guess I'm accepting challenges now too.

Ichida

Years
    *refuses to let the thread fade*

Still accepting challenges. I'm working on my own "gaming profile" website at the moment, too, lol.

Ichida

Years
    Do you not find it odd that a Team Magma banner has every Eeveelution except Flareon? XDD.

Anyways, I'll take you on anytime today, after I get in a good night's sleep. *collapses*

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    but you're team magma. on that note, though eevee is cool, an unevolved one is worse then a flareon. add a flareon dammit

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    ^^scyther, its a group/team/clan/club/whatever, like dageki saigei. i battled one of their members, he beat me with relative ease. they are good, though their odd banner choice is...well..odd

Ichida

Years
    ...Baka, that's xXscytherXx, the second member. He was making a joke. <.<;

Years
    Hey Ichida, you think I could get just a friendly battle. I haven't ever battled you before so I want to see how good you are.(lol, I think I might be in over my head)

Back