• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Grape Fanta is one of those rare things here that you can only get at spell "international candy stores". There's one in my mall and one can is more than $3. Ripoff, but totally worth it.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Grape Fanta is amazing and it's all over the place here. Raspberry and lemon seem like they'd be amazing flavors, though.

It'd be nice to see Lime and Lemon-Lime Fanta around more often as well. Hard to find those flavors.

I mostly only find Raspberry at Hungry Jacks,Frozen Raspberry at Hungry jacks and McDonald's and at the import shop in our marketplace

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The only Fanta we have here is Orange. O_O;; There may be more but I have never seen any besides the Orange one.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Perfect time to come back to PC.

Currently on holiday in Thailand and they have so many new flavours of Fanta here.

They have Green Apple, Lemon, Orange, Grape, Raspberry.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Too lazy to read back xD but we indeed do have Fruit Punch flavored Fanta in Mexico. It's the best stuff ever. (That, and Pineapple and Cherry)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I need special foam and they are making me see the dentist more now
    I didn't even see them in 2011

Why didn't you just brush lol?

Too lazy to read back xD but we indeed do have Fruit Punch flavored Fanta in Mexico. It's the best stuff ever. (That, and Pineapple and Cherry)

FRUIT PUNCH FANTA ASDF OMG THE BEST. Like everyone at school is constantly really hyper cuz of that stuff lol. And I don't blame them - it's incredible.[/FONT]

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Lol, I realized I had like 3 cavities and I didn't even notice, lol. It's weird for apparently I had them for a few years. :[

I also need to get braces over the summer. Ugh dentist trips.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Lol, I realized I had like 3 cavities and I didn't even notice, lol. It's weird for apparently I had them for a few years. :[

I also need to get braces over the summer. Ugh dentist trips.

I got 3 as well and need braces when i'm 16

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Look what happened while i was loading TF2

Last edited:
    Years
    I hardly drink water/hardly brush my teeth and now my teeth are yellow

I have gingivitis so I have to brush more frequently. I'm so disappointed to have such a severe condition at my age.

I keep missing some of my teeth and I don't brush long enough cos I'm trying to rush to get to work studies class or my work experience in the Bondi district (I work on some disability organisation's Facebook page).

Last edited:

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    I have gingivitis so I have to brush more frequently. I'm so disappointed to have such a severe condition at my age.

I keep missing some of my teeth and I don't brush long enough cos I'm trying to rush to get to work studies class or my work experience in the Bondi district (I work on some disability organisation's Facebook page).

I need my mum to help since some of my teeth are hard to brush

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My only teeth issues have been my mysterious tendency to breaking some of them alarmingly often. I only go to the dentist for my yearly check or to get a tooth replaced XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Breaking teeth sounds like the most terrifying thing to happen ever.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Ugh chipping or losing one of my adult teeth is a huge fear for me. Like I don't have the money to fix that kind of thing, I'll just look terrible FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back